G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Swim Moms

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoDad78
United States of America

Swim Moms

Post by SpeedoDad78 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:03 am

My son's school swim team started after the winter break. Unlike the other team he's on, they have the option of briefs or jammers. He, of course, is wearing a brief.

As she often does, my wife has already befriended a few other mother's with sons on the team. A couple of them were over Saturday night. I went to get a drink from the kitchen and overheard them chatting in the adjacent room.

"Did you get one of those little speedos for Adam?" Julie asked.

"No, I got the other one that looks like bike shorts," replied Abby. "The speedos looked so...tiny," she giggled.

"Ryan was so cute when I asked him which one he wanted to order," said Julie. "He tried to act like he didn't want the speedo, but clearly was interested and trying to get me to suggest it to him. As soon as I said that it might be more aerodynamic, he agreed that it was the right choice. They think they're being so clever," said Julie.

"I don't think I'd ever get Adam in one of those" said Abby. "TMI if you know what I mean."

"What? Like you never see him naked?" Julie replied sarcastically.

"For a second when he got out of the shower once," said Abby. "Isn't that normal?"

"Don't look at me," replied my wife. "We just spent New Years Eve naked in the hot tub with my parent, kids, and the neighbors." This made the other women laugh.

"Okay, I can't compete with that," said Julie. "But I've seen Ryan plenty of times. Isn't it a right of passage as a mother to walk in on your kid masturbating?" They laughed again.

"Anyway," continued Julie. "He was so excited to wear it to swim practice. I got him to try it on and took a picture of him in it." There was a pause while, I assume, she took out her phone.

"I'll admit that is very cute," said Abby. "So, any photos from New Years Eve?" she asked jokingly. They laughed at that.

"Only if you strip," said my wife. They laughed again. "I'm going to get another drink. Anyone want anything?"

My wife came into the kitchen. She asked if I"d overheard their conversation and I said I had. She said the ladies reminded her of how we'd been just a year ago. She went back to her friends.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Swim Moms

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:37 am

Great story. If I had a son it would be father,mother daughter and son matching swimwear. I wished I lived near you it would be great to have a friend to wear speedos with. All my friends take the piss as soon as you mention them. Philistines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Birdsong73

Post by Birdsong73 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:57 am

I Love the story. If swim team moms haven’t talked about speedos or jammers, they are definitely thinking about it. For my daughters swim team, most of the boys wear speedos for practice - And I bet there are 40+ boys on the team. Have you ever noticed the swimsuit cuts for the girls? Holy cow they wear very high cut one piece suits and their asses are out there for everyone to see. When they get out of the water, most of them have a wedgie and they might or might not pull it out. Since it seems to be rampant with the girls, they know exactly what they are showing off. I’d love to hear that conversation with the swim moms after a few drinks.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:36 am

I used to go with a friend to a scuba dive club about 25 years ago.
There were a couple of women learning to scuba in a pool. One of the first things they get them doing would be to summers adult in the water. Only thing I can say was you could see everything when they did it. I mean EVERYTHING! .
I don’t want to be rude but as they went over something would wink at you if you get my drift. So women cant say anything about men’s Speedos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:06 am

My son is not quite four, and loves everything water-related. We've been doing toddler swimming lessons and I'm looking forward to having him try swim team when he's older. Hopefully my wife will be ok if I suggest he wear speedos instead of jammers... Jammers suck so bad, lol.

SpeedoDad78
United States of America

Post by SpeedoDad78 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:38 pm

Birdsong73 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:57 am
I Love the story. If swim team moms haven’t talked about speedos or jammers, they are definitely thinking about it. For my daughters swim team, most of the boys wear speedos for practice - And I bet there are 40+ boys on the team. Have you ever noticed the swimsuit cuts for the girls? Holy cow they wear very high cut one piece suits and their asses are out there for everyone to see. When they get out of the water, most of them have a wedgie and they might or might not pull it out. Since it seems to be rampant with the girls, they know exactly what they are showing off. I’d love to hear that conversation with the swim moms after a few drinks.
Their coach is a woman and she wears a suit like this. When she bends over to say something to the guys in the pool, it looks like she's naked from behind.

SpeedoDad78
United States of America

Post by SpeedoDad78 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:16 pm

I was home for the most recent gathering of the swim moms. I couldn't help but find an excuse to hang out in the kitchen and eavesdrop. It was mostly boring, but finally got interesting.

"Please tell me you saw that lifeguard at the last meet" said Julie.

"How could I not? He was a little distracting," replied Abby.

"There was nothing 'little' about it," said Julie.

The women all laughed.

"That 'little' red speedo certainly left 'little' to the imagination," said my wife.

That elicited further laughter.

"If I'd known that the swim team would include hot college guys with huge schlongs walking around in next to nothing, I would have made Ryan join years ago," said Julie.

"You're incorrigible," replied Abby.

"Oh come on," said Julie. "You're telling me you weren't in awe of that magnificent specimen? Of course you get to enjoy that on a more regular basis."

"What do you mean?" asked Abby.

"Her husband wears speedos," replied Julie.

"When he's not naked," said my wife. "Actually, we converted my dad and brother in-law over to them too."

"Lucky lady," said Julie. "I'm not sure I'd be able to control myself with that much cock on display."

"Jesus!" exclaimed Abby.

"I get horny when I'm drunk," said Julie.

They laughed again. The conversation turned to other subjects at that point.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:46 am

SpeedoDad78 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:03 am
My son's school swim team started after the winter break. Unlike the other team he's on, they have the option of briefs or jammers. He, of course, is wearing a brief....
Cool post.
Long time Speedo® lover

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:47 pm

Birdsong73 wrote:
Have you ever noticed the swimsuit cuts for the girls? Holy cow they wear very high cut one piece suits and their asses are out there for everyone to see. When they get out of the water, most of them have a wedgie and they might or might not pull it out. Since it seems to be rampant with the girls, they know exactly what they are showing off.
Watch competitive woman's platform diving. When they hit the water, their already-tight suits get knocked all askew, but by the time they swim back to the deck, they've pulled it all back into place--including wedging it solidly back up their butts. It's partly the cheeky cut of the contemporary suits, but it's not by accident.

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:40 am

clem wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:47 pm
Birdsong73 wrote:
Have you ever noticed the swimsuit cuts for the girls? Holy cow they wear very high cut one piece suits and their asses are out there for everyone to see. When they get out of the water, most of them have a wedgie and they might or might not pull it out. Since it seems to be rampant with the girls, they know exactly what they are showing off.
Watch competitive woman's platform diving. When they hit the water, their already-tight suits get knocked all askew, but by the time they swim back to the deck, they've pulled it all back into place--including wedging it solidly back up their butts. It's partly the cheeky cut of the contemporary suits, but it's not by accident.
But if you watch it on television, most of the time they repeat the jumps as soon as the women come out of the pool so we don't see how the swimsuit clings on their bodies.

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:56 am

DutchSpeedoLover wrote:But if you watch it on television, most of the time they repeat the jumps as soon as the women come out of the pool so we don't see how the swimsuit clings on their bodies.
Typically you get a brief shot of the underwater camera, maybe a second of them climbing out, the replay, then them walking across the deck to consult with their coach, their lovely behinds on full display. I've seen some of them literally wedging the back of their suit back up their butts before they get out of the pool. Building your "brand", I guess.

SpeedoDad78
United States of America

Post by SpeedoDad78 » Mon May 20, 2019 2:00 am

Abby and her son Adam were over for dinner. After dinner, the boys went to play video games. The ladies chatted while I did the dishes. My wife asked Abby if Adam was planning to join the summer swim team.

"We haven't decided," replied Abby. "Julie said they make the guys wear speedos, and I just don't know if Adam's up for that."

"Adam's not up for it, or you're not?" asked my wife.

Abby blushed a little. "It's just...." she trailed off. We waited for her to continue. "Can't believe I'm saying this," she said. "Let's just say, Adam is quite blessed."

My wife grinned. "How would you know? I thought you only got a quick glimpse of him."

"I might have been a little curious after Julie kept going on about Ryan," said Abby.

"Didn't peg you for a voyeur," my wife teased.

"I didn't spy on him," Abby said slightly defensively. "I was collecting the laundry, and I just asked if he wanted to give me the underwear he was wearing."

"And?" my wife asked.

"I thought he'd be too shy, but he took them off and let me look at him," she continued. "God, I'm so embarrassed," she said as she blushed bright red and laughed.

My wife shrugged. "It's a mother's right to be curious."

"Anyway," said Abby, "I'm just not sure he's going to be comfortable showing...all that in one of those tiny speedos."

"He's really that big?" asked my wife.

"Much bigger than his father. I don't know where he got it from," replied Abby. They both laughed.

The boys came into the kitchen, bringing our conversation to an awkward halt. "What's so funny?" asked my son.

"Oh nothing," replied my wife. "Abby was just telling us a story."

They gave us a "whatever" look, then went to get a drink.

"We were just thinking that it might be fun to soak in the hot tub," my wife said. "Do you boys want to join us?"

"Yeah, sure," answered my son.

"I, uh, don't have a bathing suit," said Adam.

"That's okay," said my wife. "It's more comfortable nude anyway. I'm sure your mom would agree," she said turning to Abby.

Abby had a panicked look on her face. She cleared her throat. "Yeah, it'll be fun," she said. Abby and Adam stared at each other. "Of course, you don't have to," she continued.

"No, it's cool. I want to," he said. Abby smiled.

"Why don't you two get ready," my wife said breaking the silence. "We'll get the hot tub started."

"Are we really doing this?" Abby asked after they left.

"Chickening out?" teased my wife. Abby shook her head no. "Come on, you can change in our room," said my wife. They got up and went to our bedroom.

I went outside to get the hot tub ready. When I came back inside, the boys were in the kitchen in their birthday suits. Adam looked a little nervous, so I chatted with them to normalize the situation. Abby and my wife entered. Adam's eyes opened wide when he saw them.

"Hot tub'll be ready in a few minutes," I said as I left to change.

Adam and Abby still looked nervous when I returned, looking everywhere but at each other. "Everybody's first time is a little awkward," said my wife. "It's easier if you just look at each other and get it out of your system.

They slowly looked up from the floor, exploring each other's bodies with their eyes. When their eyes met, they both blushed.

"You look really pretty," said Adam.

"You've grown up to be a handsome young man," said Abby. They both smiled. Abby wasn't lying about his size. Adam was quite well endowed.

We went outside and got into the water. It seemed that the initial awkwardness had passed, and they both enjoyed themselves.

After we finished our soak, we rinsed off, then dried ourselves on the deck and came back inside. They didn't seem to be in any hurry to get dressed, so we hung out for a while.

My wife brought up the swim team again. "[Our son] is joining this summer," she said. "It'll be fun for you to do it together. Unfortunately I don't think they allow nude swimming." Everyone laughed. "But a speedo is the next best thing, right?"

"I've been wanting to get one," said Adam.

"Really?" reacted Abby, genuinely surprised.

Adam looked a little embarrassed. "I wanted to get one for the school team, but they seemed to make you uncomfortable."

Abby smiled at him. "I think you'd look amazing in a speedo," she said. Adam smiled back.

Eventually we had to call the night to and end. They got dressed and said their goodbyes. We enjoyed one last soak before going to bed.

rockman748

Post by rockman748 » Tue May 21, 2019 6:35 pm

I love these stories. Keep them coming. Did your daughter join in the hot tub or what are her thoughts on speedos now?
Just a straight guy who likes speedos and aussiebums

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Tue May 21, 2019 8:36 pm

That is right mom!

You would be surprised what your kids can do if you just let them try it... safely.

Thanks for your stories SpeedoDad! I really enjoy reading your rendition of the ladies discussion.

Kudos to the wife, too... she seems to be really good at encouraging the ladies to test their limits.

SpeedoDad78
United States of America

Post by SpeedoDad78 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:50 pm

rockman748 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:35 pm
I love these stories. Keep them coming. Did your daughter join in the hot tub or what are her thoughts on speedos now?
She was out with a friend, so didn't join us on that particular evening. But we often enjoy a family soak with everyone.

My daughter has been very positive about speedos. She even bought me one for my last birthday. She's actually been the biggest influence in helping our son to feel comfortable in them. He was a little nervous about wearing speedos around some of our friends, especially those with kids his age. At her encouragement, he ended up wearing them and having a really fun time.