G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Key West

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

VAspeedo
United States of America

Key West

Post by VAspeedo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:14 am

I'm thinking about going to Key West this spring. Anyone have any advice about places to stay and things to do?

MISwimmer

Re: Key West

Post by MISwimmer » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:23 pm

My partner and I went in early December; we had a great time and great weather. I posted a similar question on this forum awhile back and solicited input and got some responses. If I was savvy I would share a link to my original post and the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:57 pm

Island House

VAspeedo
United States of America

Post by VAspeedo » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:48 am

MISwimmer wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:23 pm
My partner and I went in early December; we had a great time and great weather. I posted a similar question on this forum awhile back and solicited input and got some responses. If I was savvy I would share a link to my original post and the thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=140738&p=255834#p255834

found it, thanks!

violaboy
United States of America

Post by violaboy » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:59 pm

VAspeedo wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:48 am
MISwimmer wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:23 pm

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=140738&p=255834#p255834

found it, thanks!
I went last July and absolutely loved it. Happy to answer any questions you have!

VAspeedo
United States of America

Post by VAspeedo » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:40 pm

so we have our hotels all set up. what about bars/beaches/activities? We're doing 2 nights at Island House and 2 nights at equator.

Thanks for all the help you've all shared so far!

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:29 pm

Don't feel forced to go nude.Go when you feel like it not because everyone else is doing it.

MISwimmer

Post by MISwimmer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:38 am

Pantless —good advice. When I was at Island House there was a good mix of nude vs speedo vs short swim trunks. IH has an upstairs sun deck and I felt very comfortable in my speedo while my partner and others were nude up there (people were also certainly nude at the pool too). I did go nude for a bit on the upper sundeck (and it felt great), but I wanted to work on my coveted speedo tanline!!

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:28 am

Couple we were with tried to get us out of our suits all the time.Even tried to pants me in pool and out

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:58 am

VAspeedo wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:40 pm
so we have our hotels all set up. what about bars/beaches/activities? We're doing 2 nights at Island House and 2 nights at equator.

Thanks for all the help you've all shared so far!
I live in Florida year round. Don't know much about gay Key West. However, in winter, just be prepared for cooler (for here) weather. In direct sun, it's almost always okay, but if the pool is in the shade on cooler days., it will feel cold. Of course, compared to northern winter weather, it will at least feel spring-like. Also, mid-day, it's easy to get burned in direct sun, even if it feels cool. I've seen a lot of visitors get fried between ten and three.

Have a wonderful visit.
Long time Speedo® lover