G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

So which brief is next for me?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Birdsong73

So which brief is next for me?

Post by Birdsong73 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:22 pm

I’m ready for the next step. I’ve always worn Speedo brand and TYR briefs and with very few exceptions, I’ve worn a 3” side brief. I’m a 38 waist and I certainly don’t have the bodies some of you do. But, I’m ready for something a bit more spicy. I swim about 3 miles a week and would love a functional but stylish brief. I’d like a brief between 2-3” sides with an all around liner because I swim at a recreational center with lots of families. My favorite color is orange and I would only have access to the US market. Any and all recommendations are welcome.

Bird

Mazda3mps
Australia

Re: So which brief is next for me?

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:32 pm

aussiebum just released new colours of the nylon classic 2.5 :) i think they do orange! but they may go sheer when wet

swissswimmer
Switzerland

Post by swissswimmer » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:38 pm

Try Jaked. They are italian but you can order in US

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:59 pm

You should try an Adidas, Arena or Budgy Smuggler.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.