G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Frottage/Cock Rubbing in Speedo/Spandex

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

CityRail
Australia

Post by CityRail » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:29 am

I wonder if anyone here likes the idea of frottage, in other words rubbing cock with another cock or against butt of another guy/girl?
The main reason I love spandex is because of the tight but smooth texture makes me very horny and hard, especially when lube is applied, it is really horny.
I recalled my first spandex experience is when I went for a swimming lesson as a 10 year old boy, and the feeling of rubbing my cock against a girl's butt was really hot.
There was also another time when I was about 14 or 15 and finished swimming. I went to the shower realised I didn't had shower gel. I didn't want to go back to the locker room because it was winter and it was cold. Thus I asked someone next door is a gay couple wearing swimsuits rubbing. Instead they lend it to me, they invited me to go into their cubicle and rub shower gel all over myself. I got all wet and slippery, also a bit horny being in tight swimsuit, they started cuddling me and rub their cock against mine and my butt, making a sandwich. It was so sexy and horny that some time after I cum and was really satisfied. That was the sexiest experience I ever had in my life.
Anyone into frottage in spandex and in Australia? Perhaps we can meet up and experience that together?

LycraSteve
Croatia

Re: Frottage/Cock Rubbing in Speedo/Spandex

Post by LycraSteve » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:35 pm

Pity I'm not in Australia 😆, love some good rubbing time in speedos

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:42 pm

Mmmm sounds great, I wish I was there. I love the idea of it in speedos, running shorts and underwear. 👍🏻👍🏻😉😈
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:03 pm

why has no one ever offered their shower gekl to me

CityRail
Australia

Post by CityRail » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:36 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:why has no one ever offered their shower gekl to me
I can offer some to you ;)

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 G3226 發送

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:51 pm

Not done this since jr high

CityRail
Australia

Post by CityRail » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:53 pm

Pantless wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:51 pm
Not done this since jr high
Me too. I do hope someone can do it with me haha

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:54 pm

Man alive... frotting is so hot... frotting in speedos is super hot!!!

Briefsdave
Great Britain

Post by Briefsdave » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 am

never frotted wearing speedos........but wearing my undies yes.

We will start a with gentle bit of rubbing our hips together whilst wearing our jeans, then slowly remove them.
I wear very tiny tight briefs or thongs & already I will be in danger of popping out of them.
Moving very slowly I like to gently rub my hard cock head along the length my bf’s now engorged penis. This will normally mean I am now poking out of my tight undies material.
I like to then start working up a faster rhythm against my partner.
This can go on for a while.....or sometimes not and we’ll move onto other activities

Just typing this means I am starting to leak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:18 am

Take care of the leak before it damages something

Str8 Speedo fan

Briefsdave
Great Britain

Post by Briefsdave » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:57 am

SpeedoUSA wrote:Take care of the leak before it damages something

Will be.....later

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:09 am

Found this and thought I would share it. Image

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkImageImageImage
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

tyler.ellist

Post by tyler.ellist » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:12 am

You should have!

Tradfor
Brazil

Post by Tradfor » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:35 pm

sooo hot! loved it!

CityRail
Australia

Post by CityRail » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:20 am

Speedoaddict wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:09 am
Found this and thought I would share it.
Definitely so hot and this is what I would like to do with a guy if there's one in Sydney!

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:05 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:09 am
Found this and thought I would share it. Image

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkImageImageImage
It's still a fantasy of mine that hasn't been fullfilled.

Marcus2315
Great Britain

Post by Marcus2315 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:41 am

It’s an amazing feeling! If you haven’t had a chance find yourself a fellow speedo lover and do it! Honestly feels so good

CityRail
Australia

Post by CityRail » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:54 am

Marcus2315 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:41 am
It’s an amazing feeling! If you haven’t had a chance find yourself a fellow speedo lover and do it! Honestly feels so good
It is definitely so good, especially that 'hump' feeling when you frot yourself onto someone else's cock and the spandex is smooth which adds to the feel of it.

Having said that does anyone tried wet frottage instead of the dry one as suggested on the GIFs?

I think if you apply soap or nuru gel onto your body then do a rub it will be super nice, especially you and your partner will be so slippery together.

I have an inflatable bed and am getting a sofa as well, wondering anyone wants to come over and try?

Harsh1994
Peru

Post by Harsh1994 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:49 pm

I really love frotting in speedos! Basically I do it when I masturbate with speedos on (I frot my bulge until cum inside my speedos), but I have also done it with some sexual partners. That's why I always bring almost four speedos when I go out to meet a Grindr date. I ask my sexual partner to wear speedos for frottage before sex and give him a pair of speedos (chosen by me by seeing his body shape) and I take another pair. If my date refuses to wear speedos we go straight to sex because I can't obligate a date to do something he doesn't want. Once both are in speedos we start to frot our bulges or his bulge in my ass (I haven't tried my bulge in his ass because I only had sex with tops or vers-tops). Last time I did it, my date frotted his speedo bulge (my Clever Flag swim briefs, size S; he had tried my Turbo LA Uni waterpolo briefs, size XS but they didn't fit him well) against my speedo butt (my Clever UK swim briefs, size S) and I was about to scream like a bitch in heat!!! It gave me a great level of sexual excitation previous to coitus. My date doubtly accepted the speedo proposal and said I had weird fetishes (I'm from Peru and this ain't a very speedo-friendly country, even in gay community) but he put my Clever speedos on anyways.

Another Grindr date accepted to put my Clever Flag ones and we (me in Clever UK) frotted our bulges for some seconds before I went away (I had to answer a call from mom asking to run a very urgent errand); at least we kissed for some minutes. And in another occasion I had a threesome with my off-turner round-belly ex-boyfriend and a friend of him, I asked them if they wanted to put speedos on for frottage before sex and they refused to do it (even when my ex-bf used to wear swim trunks until two years ago), so I was the only boy in speedos (AliExpress fake Addicted ADS045 Extra-Large swim briefs, black-yellow, size M); however, they licked my bulge several times before sucking my penis.

I haven't dated a real speedo guy yet. I had spoken some speedo guys in Grindr (I said, guys who wear speedos in pool and/or beach and probably have a speedo fetish), but sadly all of them ignore me and don't answer. :'( Maybe most Peruvian speedo guys are very shallow people and they dislike my regular-to-thin body or my bronzed Latin face (they use to be white or bronzed, thin or athletic and only use iPhones). I will be in Santiago de Chile next month for 6 days and I'm thinking of visit a newly-opened gay spa in VItacura called El Santorini where I had seen some speedo guys in their Instagram Stories (not only their models, Chilean gay guys, too); maybe I go on Saturday depending if it's sunny or cloudy and if the pool is open or closed (recreational-use pools tend to close from autumn until mid-spring in Santiago). If I finally go to that spa, I hope to have a hookup with a speedo guy after pool and have the success in Santiago that I didn't have in Lima.
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:46 pm

I did frottage last week on Thursday for the first time - it was good. I will write about it in the stories section one day.