G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Snow Days

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoDad78
United States of America

Snow Days

Post by SpeedoDad78 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:47 pm

My kid's school was closed for a couple of days due to bad weather. I've been working from home. The first day, my son spent most of the day outside with friends while my daughter hung out at home. My son and his friends had had enough of the snow by the second day, so they came over to our house to play the new Smash Bros for Switch.

A little after lunch, one of my daughter's friends came over to the house. They asked if they could use the hot tub. I didn't see why not, so I go it uncovered and ready while they changed. The girls came downstairs in the skimpy thong style bikinis that are popular these days. They had to pass my son and his friends on their way out.

As soon as the door closed, they started commenting. My son is used to it, but I'm guessing it was the first time some of the guys had been that up close to a couple girls wearing next to nothing. Eventually they lost interest in the game as they tried to see what was happening in the hot tub.

Finally I told them there was plenty if room if they wanted to go out and join them. The guys got embarrassed, clearly all talk and no game.

"I'd go, but I don't have a suit," said my son's friend Jason. A couple of the other guys nodded in agreement.

"We have plenty of extras you can borrow," I replied.

They discussed it among themselves. No one wanted to be the one to chicken out, so they decided to go for it.

My son retrieved the basket we use to store the extra suits.

"Whoa, what's with the speedos? Don't you have any shorts?" asked Adam.

"That's all we've got," my son replied looking a little embarrassed. Adam and Jason don't swim on the team, so it's not something they're used to wearing. His other friend, Ryan, does, but I've never seen him wear a speedo at practice or meets.

They stood in silent contemplation. Outside, we could hear the girls laughing. "Screw it, I'll wear one," said Ryan. He found the right size in the basket as my son let out sigh of relief.

Ryan and my son went to change. Adam and Jason stood around for a bit, then went back to the video game. They paused to watch as the guys walk by confidently in their speedos on their way out to the hot tub.

We could hear everyone having a good time outside. After another ten minutes or so, Jason stood up. "I'm going out there," he said to Adam.

"You seriously going to wear one of those?" Adam asked gesturing toward the basket.

"Ryan and [my friend] are. What's the big deal?" replied Jason. He took a suit out of the basket and went to my son's room.

Jason returned in the speedo. "Your loss," he said to Adam on his way out.

Adam went back to playing the game, clearly sulking. He finally tossed the controller to the side. I looked over from my computer.

"I know it feels like you've got to stick to your guns, but no one will make fun of you if you change your mind and go out there," I said to him.

He sat there, arms crossed. After a minute, he pulled the basket toward him. I smiled, but didn't say anything. He tried to look like he didn't care as he found a suit and went to change. Adam came out in his speedo and joined the others.

I finished my project and went outside to see how they were doing. All six of them were making snow angels in their bathing suits. Then they all ran back to the hot tub.

I went back inside. Eventually most of my kids' friends had to head home until only my son, daughter, and Adam were left. Adam's mom pulled up the driveway an rang the bell. I answered and let her inside.

We went out to the hot tub. "Ready to go?" she asked Adam.

"Can't I stay a little longer?" he replied.

"I don't think we should impose. They probably have things to do," she said.

"You're welcome to stay for dinner," I offered.

Adam was eager and his mom accepted.

We went back inside. I fixed her a drink. The kids came in a little later.

His mom choked a little on her drink when she saw Adam' suit. "What's that you're wearing?" she asked. Adam blushed.

"Adam didn't have a swimsuit, so he borrowed one of ours," I answered for him.

"It's very...small," she said.

"It's just a speedo, mom," said Adam. "All the guys wore one."

"We're going to shower," my son said taking his friend with him.

My wife came home and we all had dinner together. After we'd cleaned up, Adam asked, "Anyone want to hit the hot tub again?"

Solar73
United States of America

Re: Snow Days

Post by Solar73 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:03 pm

Awesome story, hopefully your sons friends are over the speedofobia. And now see just how practical they are. I’ve since gotten back into lap swimming at a local pool and went straight for the briefs.. Just swimwear... I too am loving the snow! When I get my own place, a hot tub is definitely on the list ! So far I’m enjoying the PNW! Can’t wait for this summer. Thanks to some of the info from this forum, I will be seeking out some of the places sugged for Speedo wear. Not going to lap swim with a dork shorts tan...

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:35 am

The much needed introduction to speedos should make a lasting impression!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

Birdsong73

Post by Birdsong73 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:53 am

Wow, great story. So, how do you feel about your daughter wearing the thong swimsuit? I’ve got a 16 year old daughter and so far (to the best of my knowledge) she doesn’t wear thongs. Although I really don’t care, when she breaks the ice it might be a bit rough on dad.

SpeedoDad78
United States of America

Post by SpeedoDad78 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:06 pm

Birdsong73 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:53 am
Wow, great story. So, how do you feel about your daughter wearing the thong swimsuit? I’ve got a 16 year old daughter and so far (to the best of my knowledge) she doesn’t wear thongs. Although I really don’t care, when she breaks the ice it might be a bit rough on dad.
I wasn't expecting them at first, but I think it's great she feels comfortable wearing them. She's converted my wife to thongs, so it's pretty much all they wear at this point.

She wore them with us her first time, which I think worked out for the best. It gave her a positive experience, which she might not have had with her peers.

If your daughter is considering a thong, I'd suggest embracing it. Maybe even get it for her. She'll be less inclined to hide it from you.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:39 am

What a great story.
Nice to see that Speedos are not an uncomfortable issue in your house.
I would love to live next door to someone like you.
Such a great role model.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.