G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

What do people notice

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Pantless
United States of America

What do people notice

Post by Pantless » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:51 pm

When people meet you in a Speedo first time what do they notice?First notice my smile and eyes and hair.Then I notice women trail down to my crotch and my ass.Gay guys the same two things.Straight guys my arms and chest.

chicagoswim

Re: What do people notice

Post by chicagoswim » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:44 am

Pantless wrote:When people meet you in a Speedo first time what do they notice?First notice my smile and eyes and hair.Then I notice women trail down to my crotch and my ass.Gay guys the same two things.Straight guys my arms and chest.
Show us what everyone else is looking at! Crotch, ass, arms and chest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:07 am

usually notice their chest and shoulders then arms .. then abs... then work ur way down haha

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:00 pm

chicagoswim wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:44 am
Pantless wrote:When people meet you in a Speedo first time what do they notice?First notice my smile and eyes and hair.Then I notice women trail down to my crotch and my ass.Gay guys the same two things.Straight guys my arms and chest.
Show us what everyone else is looking at! Crotch, ass, arms and chest.

Why don't we just meet between here and Chicago and you can strip me down in public
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:25 am

Butt and crotch. Chest, arms and thighs if they're hairy - especially if they're hairy. Really smooth chests can be nice too. Nipples. Faces if handsome. Overall physique - whether a guy is well-proportioned or not. No point having huge arms if you haven't got legs to match, right? :lol:

I think a speedo highlights the whole of a man's physique. The butt and upper legs from the back are probably my favourite part on a man though, preferably with a trim waist and straight back. :P

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:35 am

In Australia, people will check out your overall image, but being in a Speedo isn't really a thing to them - I've run into my boss on the beach in our Speedos and we might as well be bumping into each other in line at a coffee shop. In Canada and the US, people definitely check out your package and ass - and it's usually kinda funny, cause they try and do it without being obvious - which is way more obvious!

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:12 pm

speedostud wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:35 am
In Australia, people will check out your overall image, but being in a Speedo isn't really a thing to them - I've run into my boss on the beach in our Speedos and we might as well be bumping into each other in line at a coffee shop. In Canada and the US, people definitely check out your package and ass - and it's usually kinda funny, cause they try and do it without being obvious - which is way more obvious!
Haha. So true! :mrgreen:

Silkysmooth
United States of America

Post by Silkysmooth » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:48 am

I look for ass cheek and helmet ring. Not in that order.