G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Holidays

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

smooth54
Great Britain

Holidays

Post by smooth54 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:38 pm

Hi Guys
e are off to Majorca in the summer (santa ponsa) anyone know if its Speedo friendly not that i normaly worry but as i get older i do wonder

sandford50
Great Britain

Re: Holidays

Post by sandford50 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:54 pm

I Wear speedos in Majorca (Porto pollensa and other beaches), and don’t care who else wears them, nor do I care if anyone else is bothered.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:11 pm

sandford50 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:54 pm
I Wear speedos in Majorca (Porto pollensa and other beaches), and don’t care who else wears them, nor do I care if anyone else is bothered.
Well said!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Jrod1001
United States of America

Post by Jrod1001 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:56 am

I went to Majorca 3 years ago in August. Beautiful island and some nice beaches (I can’t remember which beaches we visited). You won’t be the only guy wearing a speedo, which that island gets a significant amount of German tourists. Every beach we went to, I always saw a few speedos, so you should not feel out of place. However I would say less guys wear them in Majorca than in Italy or Sicily.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:27 pm

I have never been, but would love to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.