G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Tapatalk issues

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Polyamid986
Croatia

Tapatalk issues

Post by Polyamid986 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:19 am

Sup chaps,
I'm having a problem with PM on Tapatalk, I know that you've wrote about an issue with standard PM on Forum. But my Tapatalk PM doesn't seem to be working either, and it seems that the other guys don't seem to have a problem with it.

Every time I try to send PM it says that either I'm not logged in, or that I don't have the permission to do that. Help anyone!?

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

SpeedoThomas
Belgium

Re: Tapatalk issues

Post by SpeedoThomas » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:51 am

I have the same problem!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Tapatalk issues

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:43 am

Polyamid986 wrote:Sup chaps,
I'm having a problem with PM on Tapatalk, I know that you've wrote about an issue with standard PM on Forum. But my Tapatalk PM doesn't seem to be working either, and it seems that the other guys don't seem to have a problem with it.

Every time I try to send PM it says that either I'm not logged in, or that I don't have the permission to do that. Help anyone!?

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
Contact Tapatalk they will sort it. Sounds like something in the background causing a problem. Their customer service team are really very good.

admin@tapatalk.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:56 am

All private messages that go through the forums internal mailbox seems to be down.. Not working. That includes from the tapatalk app, as it the mailbox system that's down

As far as I can see, the only messaging system that does work is on tapatalk it's self, as this works away from "The Speedoforums" site. This only works with other members on the tapatalk app, as it's not directly related to the forum.

And these messages will appear in the tapatalk mailbox, rather than on the forum. And will be separate to any existing mail/messaging threads.

Boys get on Tapatalk
London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:09 am

Boywear wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:56 am
All private messages that go through the forums internal mailbox seems to be down.. Not working. That includes from the tapatalk app, as it the mailbox system that's down

As far as I can see, the only messaging system that does work is on tapatalk it's self, as this works away from "The Speedoforums" site. This only works with other members on the tapatalk app, as it's not directly related to the forum.

And these messages will appear in the tapatalk mailbox, rather than on the forum. And will be separate to any existing mail/messaging threads.

Boys get on Tapatalk
how have u been? i cant send u a message or reply to our old messages on tapatalk

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:51 am

Happy to report we figured it out, for those on the app, the mail box is here, Image message away until you're hearts content.

And then enter the forum via the gorgeous guy in the Speedos!
London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

Polyamid986
Croatia

Post by Polyamid986 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:12 am

Boywear wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:51 am
Happy to report we figured it out, for those on the app, the mail box is here, Image message away until you're hearts content.

I've tried it, let's hope it functions properly

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:25 am

Polyamid986 wrote:
Boywear wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:51 am

I've tried it, let's hope it functions properly

My screen differs slightly.
Earlier tho I could pm some and not others.
But all is good now. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.