G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Buttplugs under speedos

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

devildog
Netherlands

Re: Buttplugs under speedos

Post by devildog » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:04 am

A cockring with ass-lock won't come out.
be comfortable

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:10 pm

Love that butt, Sam!
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:12 pm

I guess I'm the freaky-deaky sexual deviant here. It's not like I do this all the time. I don’t. But I have swam with a butt plug a couple of times before just to see what it would be like. It is naughty, exciting, and the risk of getting caught is there. And, yes, you may have an unwelcome reaction, and there is a very good chance that you will plump up or totally bone up, especially if you are not really accustomed to doing this sort of thing.

First, the shape of the plug is key. Some 'stay put' better than others. You need one with wider body and thinner neck. I like the Tantus Tulip. Not too big, but has a good flared body that really keeps it where it should during ‘activities’ and takes a little ‘help’ to come back out. That was good to know taking it to the pool.

As for the silhouette showing in the back, it’s all about the base. A nice hourglass shaped base that sits right in between your cheeks is better than a blocky or round one. And does not show as much, if not at all. That, and you need to wear a really snug-fitting suit, preferably a more fitted Asian suit with contoured back and a rear seam that wedges itself between your cheeks to help keep the plug securely in place.

As for lube washing out, use a silicone-based lubricant such as Wet Platinum. It is good for most plugs except the cheap silicone ones and lasts a long time and doesn’t get easily diluted by water.

That being said, the sensations are indescribable, especially when flipping your turns and doing the breaststroke, with it slipping and sliding and moving around like you are getting … yeah, you get the point.
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:22 pm

I will bite, and say yes I have and do wear a butt plug under my speedo. I wear a Mr S Worlds Most Comfortable Butt Plug. It has a metal egg shape with a flexible tube connected to a flat base, it's very comfy. As you cycle your legs, P Stop stimulation happens and the water keeps your suit washed out... from the pre cum formed, Very Eroctic.

LycraSteve
Croatia

Post by LycraSteve » Sun May 05, 2019 2:56 am

I've tried it this morning, and had great fun doing it, I would totally advise everyone who wants to try this out, to TRY IT! I doubt you'll regret it heheheheh.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun May 05, 2019 4:38 am

I agree with everyone that Sam has an exquisite butt. :P

But honestly - I thought this whole thread was a joke. Who knew they'd be so many wannabe practitioners of butt-plugging in water? Definitely the weirdest thing I've ever heard of by a long shot! :lol:

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun May 05, 2019 6:58 am

I wonder if you can get a but plug with a built in flotation device for when you get in trouble.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Silkysmooth
United States of America

Post by Silkysmooth » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:32 am

I haven't yet, but that gives me a idea.♥️