G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Akward Swim Times with Cute Girl from Work

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Papadoop
Great Britain

Akward Swim Times with Cute Girl from Work

Post by Papadoop » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:41 pm

Long story short theres this girl i work with and have fancied to death for ages but hes got what seems a rocky relationship with her boyfriend of 3 years(who ive met before and is a arse) anyway about 3 weeks back i was in my original black speedo and i just heard a female voice saying 'hi' when i seen it was Leah i was morified but turned on the same time as i seen her cute legs, breasts and nice wobbly bum but was panicking if she told anyone in work. Days later this loud girl said to me, 'Leah said she seen you at the pool the other night and you had ball stranglers on' i was mortified but laughed it off. Anyway Leah suggested going swimming and wore a variety of different bikinis and was quite flirty and touchy with me which out of all 5 swims and saunas we had it ended up with me cream pieing in my speedos(totally oblivious to leah) anyway a few nights ago we were talking and she had a purple bikini on and was pouring water on herself and playfully kicking me i got erect and put my knees to my chest to hide it anyway as she goes for a shower she comes back and sits opposite me but really close, im telling her this story which shes laughing at but next thing i start creaming myself again and hardly able to finish the story and shes asking me all these questions about the story i can hardly answer as my briefs are rapidly being spunked to death completely oblivious to leah after this i decide to start avoiding her which of course makes things awkward in work as she starts asking whats wrong.

Anyway yesterday was probably the most awkward moment of my ENTIRE LIFE SO FAR!
i decide to burn saturdays booze off and take myself off for a swim and pack my navy swim briefs and stupidly and naively i put a facebook status about it.
Anyway as i have my swim and its approaching the last hour i decide to have a steam and then a sauna anyway in walks Leah in her tight pink bikini looking all tanned and pretty but looking rather fed up i ask her is she okay she says, 'no not really been arguing with my boyfriend again so needed to get out' anyway we are having a laugh and a joke like the old days and everythings going okay and then she says to me after 20 mins do you fancy going outside for a few mins to cool down i say yes and let her go first so i can have a sneaky look at her bum in her tight pink bikini bottoms.
Anyway we are sat on the chairs and its really quiet and everything seems to be going okay just i notice she keeps fiddling with her necklace anyway i dont think nothing of it and head back in the sauna and then 5 mins later Leah follows and we are talking again then mid convo she stands up and asks can i put her necklace back on for her as she stands infront she puts her back to me and asks me to put it on, i keep my distance as already shes making me a bit horny as i can she her tight pink bikini bottoms in full view of me and can see the shape of her bare behind and im already semi erect and then my hands start going a bit shaky i put her hair on her shoulder and am still having difficulty then Leah says, 'You can get closer hun i dont bite' anyway i move a little bit closer to try and im thinking to my hands, 'please work' anyway as im struggling Leah giggles and says 'come here you' and she stands right next to me, her hair falls down her back again and her buttocks touch my crotch after that my penis was possessed like a bull in a china shop next thing i know im spooning Leah at this point she stops giggling and goes completely quiet im panicking and think i cant back off because she will just ask me to do it again and will notice ive got a raging hard on, so in my head im thinking 'Just get the necklace on quick and sit down she might not notice' anyway as im spooning her my hands are shaking then my penis starts emptying itself whilst my penis is up leahs bikini bottoms and im like in my head 'please not now PLEASE NO STOP', i try and throw her hair over her shoulders and keep failing and that only seems to make my sexual overdrive worse and my hands are shaking like mad trying to sort the necklace because im still creaming myself then would you believe her hair falls off her shoulder and back down her back im trying to take deep breaths to calm myself but didnt want to be breathing down her back so im saying to my hands in my head to my hands 'PLEASE WORK HANDS WORK' in the end im trying to stroke her hair but my hands are going to jelly because im hoping because im trying to sort this situation and failing miserably and things are going from bad to worse and im trying not to make a scene praying in my head shes not noticing and touching her hair is only making things worse and my shaking hands are failing and cant get it over her shoulders its clearly not working so i panicking i have a plan b(which isnt much of a plan) i put my shaking hand on her shoulder while my penis is still pumping away(and showing no signs of calming down and im just praying she still hasnt noticed a thing), in the end i manage to finally prize her hair over her shoulder(this must have took a good 40 seconds or so because my hands just refused to work it seems only one part of my body was working and over compensating)) but then im thinking why isnt she saying anything is 1) Leah in shock? 2) Does Leah like it? Or 3)Does Leah realise whats going on? 4) Can Leah feel this? anyway as ive got a part of the necklace in cultched in my left hand(which is shaking badly but im desperate not to drop it as i know ill have to start again and im trying to get through this without her noticing at this point probably a long shot)im making sure i dont drop it and i had a few unsuccessful attempts to fasten it as im still creaming myself at the same time dont know who probably felt more awkward and embarrassed me who lost control of his functions or Leah whos awkwardly getting spooned by a guy prematurely ejaculating shaking stroking her hair and shoulders whos repeatedly failing to attach her necklace while spooning her and creaming his pants near inside her in the end there were two big bangs from my penis then the last of it shot out with a awkward moment where my penis decided to finish its work and shot out everywhere and afterwards decided to break free from Leah and thankfully at this awkward moment after over a minute i managed to fasten the necklace to Leahs neck she says to me in a shocked voice 'Thank you' i sit down quick to try and get my bearings and composure back as my hands are shaking like a shitting dog in what was probably the most erotic and embarrassing moment of my entire life, Leah then awkwardly gets her hand and discreetly fixes her bikini bottoms from the back and sits down next to me looking stunned but she is just looking straight into my eyes and im looking back at her wondering what shes thinking but im in shock too and unable to speak and preoccupied with my penis being semi erect and my briefs being creamed to death. After 10 of the most awkward minutes ever i manage to muster the words, 'be right back need water' and go to the gents to sort my briefs out and get water. After this i go back in a bit more composed and make small talk with Leah and thankfully 15 mins later the pool closes for the day, couldnt come quick enough afterwards i tell her i have to head to town so wont be walking with her but we both said goodbye to each other.
But now i feel mega embarrassed, okay it wasnt deliberate and i did try and avoid the situation but i should have made an excuse to leave the sauna without sorting the necklace but i panicked and made a complete mess of the situation.
When i seen her in work i was thinking do i apologise and say that wasnt my intention but then she will know how i feel about her and it could open a can of worms, im just hanging on to the possibility she doesnt realise whats happened(im guessing she must have felt every bit of it especially the two large bangs at the end where probably a dead giveaway!). But today we said hi to each other and she never mentioned a thing.
Think im going to have to change gyms soon if Leah doesnt lose the gym bug never felt so awkward.

rockman748

Re: Akward Swim Times with Cute Girl from Work

Post by rockman748 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:02 pm

I don’t see why you are avoiding her. Clearly you have a thing for her, and if she didn’t want to either see you or at least you in your speedos then there’s no way that she would have showed up after you posting that on Facebook. Sounds like she’s looking for a better relationship with a better person. Go for it!
Just a straight guy who likes speedos and aussiebums

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:16 am

:shock: :lol: :oops: !

Papadoop
Great Britain

Post by Papadoop » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:01 pm

rockman748 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:02 pm
I don’t see why you are avoiding her. Clearly you have a thing for her, and if she didn’t want to either see you or at least you in your speedos then there’s no way that she would have showed up after you posting that on Facebook. Sounds like she’s looking for a better relationship with a better person. Go for it!
Dont get me wrong the sensation i was feeling in my briefs at the time i can barely described was so mega turned on my body literally shut down nowhere else would work.
I wouldnt mind experiencing that again with her but hopefully in less awkward circumstances and in a private rather than public place, i just hope she enjoyed it as much as i did afterwards(even though the unbelievable sexual sensation all i could feel was panic and dread as i didnt think i was going to get out of that situation).
Reality though its a no no until she breaks up with her boyfriend but even the remote chance i had with her she probably thinks im a freak after that. 🙈🙈🙈
I literally cant stop thinking about anything else and can barely look her in the eyes 😩😩

Papadoop
Great Britain

Post by Papadoop » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:16 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:16 am
:shock: :lol: :oops: !
Oh dont feel mega awkward as it is 😂 always wished i could get up, close and personal with her but think its a lesson learned to 'Be Careful What You Wish For'. 🙈🙈
Her bum making contact was enough to turn me to Jelly but once we got trapped together my whole body just turned to jelly and my penis literally decided it wanted to party with or without me there was a full on firework display going off in my briefs 😓😓😓 i was trying to make it stop but her buttocks were squashing my penis with only each of our tight swim briefs protecting each other from going the full way making my arousal even worse, when i was losing the fight to stop this i lost control of the amount of pumps and squirts i did at this point(and prob so did Leah) 😳😳😳
Despite the feeling in my pants was unbelievable i couldnt enjoy it as i was panicking if anyone was going to walk in and see it and i was wondering how she was going to react afterwards and any faint hopes i had of thinking i might get away with this without her noticing the last minute or so... the really powerful two pumps at the end which unleashed a load of venom which i didnt think was gonna stop(the 2nd one i just had my shaking hand pressed on her shoulder holding onto her necklace for dear life with my other quivering hand just stroking her hair with my head cuddled into her hair and shoulder whilst my penis is going into one final overdrive firing cannons whilst my briefs are absolutely filling with cream which she could probably feel as well)followed by the most awkward 15 second or so silence until i managed to finally fasten the necklace probably killed those faint hopes i had of her not noticing 😣😓
Afterwards i wanted the ground to swallow me up, my penis must hate me 🙈🙈🙈

Most.....Embarrassing.....Moment..........EVER! 😖😖😓😓😫😫😩😩😝😝
Last edited by Papadoop on Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Papadoop
Great Britain

Post by Papadoop » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:33 pm

At least one positive i dont think ill ever have a more embarrassing moment than that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Papadoop
Great Britain

Post by Papadoop » Wed May 01, 2019 4:07 pm

This afternoon was great few days holiday andthat meant a lunchtime swim session was great only a few people in there(mostly over 50) and done a 90 length swim and had a quiet sauna and cant remember over the last couple of weeks i havent done that without completely cream pieing my pants so today was a good day, no stress or anxiety or potentially embarrassing situations thinking of joining the gym in the posher area a half hour bus ride away going to enquire tomorrow