G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Happy trail, yes or no?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

BJE
United States of America

Re: Happy trail, yes or no?

Post by BJE » Tue May 21, 2019 9:50 pm

tyler.ellist wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:46 pm
How consistently? By what u said you should do it quite often. Every sign of new sprouts?

I do agree with you pov about tidiness equal decency. Hi5 to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I’m shaving my pubic area I shave it every day.

mattji01
Australia

Post by mattji01 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:45 am

I like to see a bit of a snail trail. It's an invitation to explore below. I'm pretty hairy all over so I clip my chest and snail trail to keep things tidy, but rarely go smooth. I'm too thin and a bit of hair on the chest gives some definition. Also my legs are hair and I have no intention of shaving all of that off. So a bit of a snail trail gives some balance. Luckily my hair is blond so pretty discreet.

geauxboi
United States of America

Post by geauxboi » Fri May 24, 2019 10:20 pm

I am one of the unlucky ones to be completely hairy on chest and stomach. So I have never had a happy trail, I basically had a forest..ugh. I keep my entire body trim, and that is a "lot" of body hair maintenance. But to the preference of a happy trail, I can take it or leave it, but smooth is the best for me.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun May 26, 2019 5:07 pm

BJE wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 1:46 pm
Do you all prefer a happy trail or not? I tend to vacillate on the issue. Usually I just shave it all off but sometimes I leave it. Currently I’m in the growing it back phase but I keep being tempted to shave it off. What do you think?
I've always wanted a trail there, but I'm smooth there, despite having hair in other locations, including, for some weird reason, a small forest on the back of my upper arms. :cry:
Long time Speedo® lover

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:00 pm

8) A snail trail is something quite different.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:26 pm

I have a happy trail, but it's light and a bit patchy. Not really noticeable. I love when guys have dark, really distinct treasure trails, like a straight line from navel to bush. I think that's sexy. :P

If a guy has a generally smooth body, though, I think no trail might be the way to go. It's a cleaner look. 8)

Silkysmooth
United States of America

Post by Silkysmooth » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:16 am

Like my username shave it smooth.♥️