G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Is anyone else into nudism?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

whoami

Re: Is anyone else into nudism?

Post by whoami » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:59 pm

I just went to Haulover beach with my see thru speedo. Some people wore semi sheer when wet type of things. Mine is semi sheer when dry and completely sheer when wet. It was fun. I always prefer wearing something whether or not see thru, as that’s a statement. Plus, on the beach, I did find people wearing something sexy turned more heads.

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:29 pm

I don’t need encouragement to strip. I’ve been to a few nude beaches, in Brazil, France, and New Jersey. The Brazilian one (near Rio) is secluded and kind of hard to get to, but gorgeous! The French one (near St. Tropez) had a few people lurking about with cameras which was a little creepy. The New Jersey one was kind of dirty. Generally I prefer to swim in a suit.
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:58 pm

Yes I’ve been practicing nudism, naturism since I was 19. If clothing is optional I always swim nude. I also frequent a clothing optional beach and I swim naked in my pool. I sleep in the nude to. I’ve been to nudist events and gatherings at friends homes. The freedom is liberating and healing to the body and soul!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:43 am

blueflinch wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:11 pm
Um, for the folk into nudism, this might sound naïve. But do you, like, put sun cream on your wanga? :oops:
If I was into nudism, I would. You sure wouldn't want to get skin cancer there. I used to have a sixties flower child neighbor who spent time at a local naturist camp. She kept inviting me, I wouldn't go. She said they allowed men to wear sort of a g-string to cover that area from the sun. The Florida sun, even in winter, is very strong.
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 am

swimmerbud wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:58 am
I'll admit I prefer the speedos at the beach, even the nude beach (Haulover) but there's a few personal reasons for that too.
I like my tan lines and don't want to burn my pickle, but at Haulover - while most don't care, there's still quite a few who are staring for sexual pleasure and it's part annoying, part gross. The problem with Haulover is that it's a "public" clothing optional beach in Miami so it's always very populated. Sleeping nude though...that's the preference!
I've always wanted to go to Haulover, but it's not like a private naturist/nudist colony in that you don't have to be naked if you don't want to, while it's my understanding that at private nudist places you do. So at Haulover some people are observers and others are the observed, which is voyeurism.

I read a web article that claimed that sleeping naked was better for you, so I do, though I haven't really noticed any differences in the quality of sleep, except that I might fall asleep faster--not that that's usually a problem. I can keep the AC at a warmer temp, which saves money.

Here are a couple articles. The first one is from Forbes, amazingly. Maybe sleeping naked helps you make more money. It does seem to help normalize hormonal levels like cortisol, melatonin, and maybe sperm count. I don't think I could go back to sleeping wearing something with a waist band anymore. I will say that sleeping naked has, in a way, made me more in touch and comfortable in my own body/skin, so to speak. Of course, as speedo-wearers, we aren't exactly shy in that department to begin with.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/travisbrad ... c3e8bd69b4

https://naturalon.com/top-12-reasons-wh ... /view-all/
Long time Speedo® lover

whoami

Post by whoami » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:44 pm

I always feel comfortable at Haulover. No, you don’t need to be naked. Actually I was never naked there if wearing see thru suits don’t count. 20% of the population on that beach is not naked. And people are also friendly. It’s very easy to make some casual conversations with people around you.

BriefsBro
United States of America

Post by BriefsBro » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:05 pm

frankjath wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:58 pm
Yes I’ve been practicing nudism, naturism since I was 19. If clothing is optional I always swim nude. I also frequent a clothing optional beach and I swim naked in my pool. I sleep in the nude to. I’ve been to nudist events and gatherings at friends homes. The freedom is liberating and healing to the body and soul!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was checking back into this account and thought I’d see if you’ve updated with anything. I love that the spirit of nudism carries over to your love of thongs. Im actually anticipating when spring/summer comes back.

If you don’t mind, could you tell us a little more about your involvement in nudism?

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:56 pm

I love the freedom of swimming naked and go to nude beaches regular. I am lucky to have one about an hour from my house. I also like going to nude spas/sauna there are a few I know of where everyone must be naked in wet areas. It's great to be able to just be naked with a bunch of guys and no judgment.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:25 pm

I just like being naked. I have been to a naked camp retreat and do go skinny dipping but just mainly naked when around home and when sleeping. I'll have to do another 24hrs naked day again soon.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:47 pm

My dream vacation would be to go to a private island with my wife and not wear any clothes during the entire vacation.

flspeedos92
United States of America

Post by flspeedos92 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:31 am

I love being nude. Usually am naked around the house. I’ve only been to a nude beach once, but it was great. Definitely planning on doing it again.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:37 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:25 pm
I'll have to do another 24hrs naked day again soon.
What a cool (no pun)idea!!
Long time Speedo® lover

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:02 pm

Oceanrunner79 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:56 pm
I love the freedom of swimming naked and go to nude beaches regular. I am lucky to have one about an hour from my house. I also like going to nude spas/sauna there are a few I know of where everyone must be naked in wet areas. It's great to be able to just be naked with a bunch of guys and no judgment.
I've gone to a few nude beaches and at the gay sauna am comfortable naked around friends. I don't know if my experience is usual or not, but the "weird" feeling of being naked wears off really fast. Now I don't really notice being naked. it doesn't seem extraordinary anymore.

CanSpeedo
Canada

Post by CanSpeedo » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:38 pm

It’s been a while but I also like the nude beach. The question for me when there is always do I want to keep my speedo on for the tan lines.

Sometimes I do both, tan in my speedo and then strip off to go for a swim and sometimes I just stay naked.

I used to be worried about getting hard but now it’s just being naked and I enjoy the freedom of walking along the beach. Ya some dudes are checking you out but so what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caged4Good
United States of America

Post by Caged4Good » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:33 pm

Love being naked. Just don’t get to do it often enough.

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:24 pm

I go to nude beach often in summer.
It's great, especially when it starts to feel normal and comfortable.

Society would be healthier with less nudity taboo.
I laugh when men insult Muslim women's clothing rules, but have their own rules about swimming in knee length shorts, won't piss in urinal, get changed in cubicle.
Same body shame, just little more skin.

I wish my pool had nude sessions, or optional nude always. There is really no need to wear anything for swimming. Though don't shed 4 inch long pubes.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:06 pm

Aircat wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:24 pm

I laugh when men insult Muslim women's clothing rules, but have their own rules about swimming in knee length shorts, won't piss in urinal, get changed in cubicle.

I wish my pool had nude sessions, or optional nude always. There is really no need to wear anything for swimming. Though don't shed 4 inch long pubes.
I agree with you completely. We have severe double standards. Another one I hate is that a woman can wear a tiny string bikini and nobody complains but everyone freaks out over seeing a man in a speedo.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:19 pm

Aircat wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:24 pm

nude nights at pool would be perfect!

PNWGuy

Post by PNWGuy » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:43 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:19 pm
nude nights at pool would be perfect!
In Vancouver, British Columbia there's more than one opportunity each month to swim naked.

Wreck Beach Swim Club http://www.wreckbeach.org/swim.html has nude pool nights on the 3rd Saturday of each month except during the summer (when it's more fun to go to the beach).

NIFTY http://niftynude.org/swims/ swim nights are at another pool, also on Saturdays. You'll want to check their calendar for which ones.

Skinnydippers https://www.skinnydipper.ca/ are the third group I know of. Also Saturday nights, at yet another Vancouver-area pool. Looks like their events are on the 2nd Saturday.

I've only gone up (about 60 miles each way) for the Wreck Beach swims, and that's been several years.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:12 pm

I think I’d prefer nude beaches to nude pools. My point in being nude would be to enjoy myself in nature and in the sun and ocean/lake without clothes not to be right in someone’s face. Just being at a pool wouldn’t have a nature feeling. However I would like it if the sauna and steam room at my athletic club were nude.