G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Is anyone else into nudism?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoDad78
United States of America

Re: Is anyone else into nudism?

Post by SpeedoDad78 » Tue May 07, 2019 8:05 pm

BriefsBro wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:19 pm
So does anyone else on this sub enjoy being naked in either the locker room, a resort or even their own homes?
Until somewhat recently, my only experience with nudism was on my graduation trip to Spain with my mom and older sister. One of our stops was at a town on the coast where we spent a few days relaxing on the beach.

Before we left on the trip, my mom suggested that I might be more comfortable in a "bikini" style swimsuit, like the ones I had worn when I was younger. She told me that "all the European men liked to wear them". It didn't take much convincing. I'd mostly given them up due to peer pressure, and the idea of wearing one again seemed like fun.

Our first day at the coast, I donned my bikini and spent the day sunning and swimming with my mom and sister. Being 18, I couldn't help but notice that a few of the women were topless. When my mom joined them, I tried not to act too surprised. We weren't really open about that sort of thing at home, but we were on vacation and the rules seemed different.

We went back to the hotel to shower and change for dinner. I got another shock when my mom, who'd taken the first shower, entered the bedroom we were sharing with nothing but a towel around her head. She hung her bikini near the window to dry and suggested we rinse out our own suits and do the same. My sister and I exchanged a shocked look.

Our mom playfully chided us for being so modest. My sister took the next shower and returned wrapped in a towel. I used the bathroom after her. They were both dressed by the time I'd finished. Normally I would have changed in the bathroom. I'm not sure what compelled me, but I decided instead to change in the bedroom. Facing away from them, I removed the towel and pulled on my briefs. Then I finished getting dressed and we went out for dinner.

We came back late and got ready for bed. The room wasn't air conditioned and it was hot and humid. As my sister and I changed into our bed clothes, our mom declared that it was too hot to wear anything to bed. She acted casual as she removed her clothes and slipped into the bed that she and my sister were sharing. My sister and I exchanged another glance, but tried to act normal as we got into bed.

I laid awake for a while trying to sleep, but I uncomfortable and sticky with sweat. After deciding that my mom and sister were probably asleep, I quietly took off my clothes and tossed them over near my bag.

My mom was up first the next morning. She showered, then woke us up. My sister took the bathroom next. I remained in bed, realizing that I didn't have a way to the bathroom without exposing myself. My mom nagged me that it was time to get going. When my sister was done with her shower, my mom told me to get moving again.

I waited until they seemed occupied, then got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. For a second, I thought I'd go unnoticed. But, as I crossed the room, my mom turned around and took in my nude form. To make matters worse, I was fully erect as was often the case in the morning. She said nothing, but I did see her crack a smile.

I took my shower. I had thought I'd feel embarrassed, but I felt almost nice about the brief experience. Once again, I returned to the bedroom wrapped in a towel. Like the previous night, they were ready to go. This time, however, I tossed my towel on the bed and took my time getting dressed while facing them.

We had a brief breakfast, then made our way to the beach. My mom removed her top almost immediately. When the sun started to set, we returned to the hotel. My mom got cleaned up and walked out naked. Following our routine, my sister went next. She came out wrapped in a towel and hung her bikini next to our mom's. I went last. This time I dried off and put my towel back on the rack. Then I returned to the bedroom to hang up my suit. We discussed the dinner plan while I got dressed.

That night, our mom got naked as we readied ourselves for bed. My sister, who usually wore shorts and a tank top to bed, decided to forgo the shorts and go to bed in her panties and top. Following our mom's lead, I stripped of my clothes and got into bed.

The next morning, I woke up early. I got up to go to the bathroom. It was just starting to get light outside, and I could see that my mom had pushed down the covers exposing herself and my sister during the night. I went to the bathroom and then returned to bed. I tried to sleep for a little while, but I couldn't stop looking at the bed across from mine.

They woke up a little less than an hour later. My sister and I stayed in bed while our mom used the bathroom. When she'd finished, my sister took the next turn. I sat up and chatted with my mom as she got dressed. I don't know what compelled me, but as we talked I slowly pushed the covers down and eventually kicked them off. I was erect again, although this time it was more from excitement than the usual morning reaction.

My sister came out wrapped in a towel. She paused, staring at me briefly, before telling me it was my turn. I stepped out of bed. As I walked to the bathroom, my sister turned away and removed her towel. I almost stopped, but continued past as she started getting dressed. I took a shower and dressed in front of them as I had the previous morning.

That afternoon, my sister joined my mom topless on the beach. We stayed on the beach the whole day, finally returning to our hotel to get ready for dinner. Our mom went first as usual. She didn't bother to close the door. We waited, but when she was nearly finished I took off my bikini and rinsed it out in the sink.

She finished her shower and got out just as I was turning off the sink. I told my sister she could go next. My mom said she'd rinse out my sister's suit. My sister hesitated, but removed her swimsuit and handed it to my mom as she got in the shower. My mom took my suit and hung them together near the window. I stood in the middle of the room, naked, as I waited for my turn.

As she arranged the swimsuits, she commented that she was glad I'd opted to wear a bikini on the trip and that she'd always thought I'd looked cute in them. She went on to say that she'd wished we'd been more open at home and that she felt like she'd missed out a little now that I was starting college. I agreed that it felt nice and that we still had a few months left to make up for lost time. My sister didn't bother to cover herself after her shower. I went next and we finally all got dressed and went out for dinner.

That night, we removed our clothes before getting ready for bed. The three of us did our nightly routine in the nude. I didn't bother with the covers when I got into bed. My mom and sister didn't either.

There hadn't been much opportunity for privacy on the trip and it had been more than a week since I'd been able to relieve my sexual tension. That night, I had an amazing dream about the girl I'd had a crush on at school. It had been a few years since I'd had a wet dream, but I knew I'd just had one as I woke up from the fantasy. When I opened my eyes, my mom was standing next to my bed.

I was on my back. She was naked except for the towel on her head. I'll never forget what she said: "Must've been a good dream." I laid there feeling a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. "I'll get you a towel," she said. She got a wash cloth from the bathroom and brought it to me. I cleaned myself up. That morning, I took the next shower and my sister went last.

It was our last day there. At breakfast, our mom said she'd heard about a little beach nearby that was popular with the locals. She asked if we wanted to check it out. When we said sure, she said there was one catch. It was a nude beach. Although we'd opened up around each other, being in public felt different. So, I was surprised when my sister said she was game. Not wanting to be the odd one out, I agreed.

We had to walk about half an hour to the beach. It was mostly deserted when we got there. We found a space to ourselves and laid our our towels. Our mom took the initiative, removing her clothes and bikini. My sister, almost without hesitation, did the same only stopping briefly before removing her bikini bottoms. I undressed to my swim briefs. I remember looking around wondering what would happen if someone we knew saw us before sliding them to the ground and putting them with the rest of my clothes.

At first, I remember feeling awkward. To make matters worse, I immediately became erect. Fortunately, no one was too close to us, so it wasn't obvious. My sister and I tried to act casual. Our mom took out the sunscreen and said we'd better make sure not to get burned. She started applying it to herself. We had to stand up to join her.

The three of us rubbed the lotion into our bodies. I tried to face away from the main crowd on the beach. When I got to my legs, my mom reminded me not to miss anything. I knew what she meant and tried to get the sunscreen onto my erection as quickly as possible. She helped my sister with her back, then offered to do mine.

I turned away from her and she stared rubbing the sunscreen into my back. When she got to my low back, she put on a little to much. She said she'd rub it in and proceeded to apply the screen to my ass and legs, which did nothing to help my erection subside.

Finally ready, we laid out on the beach. After a while, my mom suggested we swim. My sister and I were nervous, but followed. I was still rock hard as we went down to the water, but was glad to have a way of concealing it as we walked into the ocean. We swam around together, and I had to admit that it felt amazing. My nervousness started to wash away and my erection went with it. We spent the rest of the day alternating between sunning and swimming. Toward the end of the day, my mom even convinced us to let her take a bunch of pictures of me and my sister and got someone to take a few of us together.

We reluctantly headed back to the hotel at the end of the day. We showered and went out to eat. Then we returned to the hotel for our last night in the town and drifted off to sleep naked in our beds.

We had a train to catch to our next destination that morning, so we had a quick breakfast and went to the station. Our next hotel was nicer and air conditioned. My sister and I waited awkwardly after we'd gotten ready for bed the next night. Our mom, probably sensing what we were thinking, walked over to the air conditioner and turned it off. "I don't think we'll need this," she said as she cracked open the window. We removed our clothes and made our way into bed. We continued that way for the rest of our trip.

No one was really sure how to act when we got home. Our return flight arrived in the afternoon, so we occupied ourselves until it was time for bed. We all had our own rooms, so we went our separate ways. I slept nude, but without company that night.

The next morning, I got up and went to the bathroom. My sister and I shared one between our rooms. I considered going naked, but something made me put on some clothes. My sister was already in there in her usual shorts and a tank top.

We went down to breakfast. Everyone was quiet. My mom joked that we must all be in a post vacation funk as she set out our plates. We reminisced about the trip and how much fun we'd had travelling. We all talked excitedly about going to the nude beach, which had been a mid way through the trip. After breakfast, my sister and I cleaned up the kitchen.

"You two have any plans today?" we heard our mom as from behind us as we did the dishes. We both replied that we did not. "How about a little beach vacation at home?" she asked. We turned around. She was standing over by the table completely naked. My sister and I emphatically said yes, and quickly finished the dishes. We returned to our rooms, shed our clothes, and joined our mom out back to enjoy the sun.

The rest of the summer, we were naked almost any time we were home.

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Wed May 08, 2019 12:14 am

SpeedoQuest wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:02 pm
Solar73, check out

https://sauvieisland.org/visitor-inform ... c-beaches/

For complete details on location, rules, parking permits, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks SpeedoQuest, the link is perfect!!
Even better is that it clearly states "clothing optional", I will have to make plans to check it out.

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Wed May 08, 2019 3:20 am

I would not consider my self a nudist but I enjoy swimming nude and going to a nude beach.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed May 08, 2019 4:08 am

Oceanrunner79 wrote:I would not consider my self a nudist but I enjoy swimming nude and going to a nude beach.
If you enjoy doing everyday things nude. You’re pretty much a part nudist :)

PNWGuy

Post by PNWGuy » Wed May 08, 2019 2:42 pm

Solar73, the area near Vantage I've visited is north of the I-90 bridge. Here, on Google Maps: <https://goo.gl/maps/HjZSAoXvyD15Xgcu9>. Exit I-90 at Silica Road, then turn west on Vantage Road and follow to the boat launch at the end of the road. Park (Washington Discover Pass needed since it's Fish & Wildlife land) and hike south. Go a ways and pick the gravel beach of your choice.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed May 08, 2019 3:50 pm

BriefsBro wrote:

So does anyone else on this sub enjoy being naked in either the locker room, a resort or even their own homes?

I feel like Speedo’s helped me realize this part of me; I really like the male form and being naked myself. It’s kind of not enough to just be the only man in a Speedo, so being around them is enjoyable. Likewise, when I attended a Korean spa I enjoyed that we were all in the same nude star.
Being of Scandinavian descent (but I was born here), I've been in my share of saunas with other naked men. Also, as I've mentioned before, in high school and college, we had communal showers. So, I've been naked with other guys any number of times and feel comfortable. It's kind of a bonding experience really, and not sexually charged.

After reading this, I did a web search and discovered a Nudist RV park about an hour north of here in South Florida. They emphasize that it's a family park. It's interesting that genital piercings aren't allowed. They do have rates for singles. I suppose, if I knew someone who went there, I'd go. They have a beautiful, outdoor lap pool that's well maintained. I find being naked sensual. You just are more aware of your body. But I've never got an erection naked in a group because since I was a kid, I never associated sex with it. There was nothing terribly sexy about my junior high school gym class, naked or clothed. Particularly with the martinet gym teacher.
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed May 08, 2019 3:52 pm

Oceanrunner79 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:20 am
I would not consider my self a nudist but I enjoy swimming nude and going to a nude beach.
I live in South Florida. Are there nude beaches in you area?
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed May 08, 2019 4:00 pm

SpeedoDad78 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:05 pm
BriefsBro wrote:
Until somewhat recently, my only experience with nudism was on my graduation trip to Spain with my mom and older sister. One of our stops was at a town on the coast where we spent a few days relaxing on the beach.
….
The most interesting story I've ever read on this forum. I imagine my mother would have been of a similar inclination, save for my conservative father.
Long time Speedo® lover

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:32 pm

PNWGuy wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 2:42 pm
Solar73, the area near Vantage I've visited is north of the I-90 bridge. Here, on Google Maps: <https://goo.gl/maps/HjZSAoXvyD15Xgcu9>. Exit I-90 at Silica Road, then turn west on Vantage Road and follow to the boat launch at the end of the road. Park (Washington Discover Pass needed since it's Fish & Wildlife land) and hike south. Go a ways and pick the gravel beach of your choice.
Thanks PNWGuy! I saved the location in my favorites.

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Thu May 09, 2019 4:13 am

@SpeedoDad78
Great story, thanks for sharing!
When I've been on vacation with the family long times ago, I wish I've had such an experience too when sharing a room at the hotel.

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Fri May 10, 2019 10:33 am

SpeedoDad78 wrote:
BriefsBro wrote:

Before we left on the trip, my mom suggested that I might be more comfortable in a "bikini" style swimsuit, like the ones I had worn when I was younger. She told me that "all the European men liked to wear them". It didn't take much convincing. I'd mostly given them up due to peer pressure, and the idea of wearing one again seemed like fun.

Our first day at the coast, I donned my bikini and spent the day sunning and swimming with my mom and sister. Being 18, I couldn't help but notice that a few of the women were topless. When my mom joined them, I tried not to act too surprised. We weren't really open about that sort of thing at home, but we were on vacation and the rules seemed different.

We went back to the hotel to shower and change for dinner. I got another shock when my mom, who'd taken the first shower, entered the bedroom we were sharing with nothing but a towel around her head. She hung her bikini near the window to dry and suggested we rinse out our own suits and do the same. My sister and I exchanged a shocked look.

Our mom playfully chided us for being so modest. My sister took the next shower and returned wrapped in a towel. I used the bathroom after her. They were both dressed by the time I'd finished. Normally I would have changed in the bathroom. I'm not sure what compelled me, but I decided instead to change in the bedroom. Facing away from them, I removed the towel and pulled on my briefs. Then I finished getting dressed and we went out for dinner.

We came back late and got ready for bed. The room wasn't air conditioned and it was hot and humid. As my sister and I changed into our bed clothes, our mom declared that it was too hot to wear anything to bed. She acted casual as she removed her clothes and slipped into the bed that she and my sister were sharing. My sister and I exchanged another glance, but tried to act normal as we got into bed.

I laid awake for a while trying to sleep, but I uncomfortable and sticky with sweat. After deciding that my mom and sister were probably asleep, I quietly took off my clothes and tossed them over near my bag.

My mom was up first the next morning. She showered, then woke us up. My sister took the bathroom next. I remained in bed, realizing that I didn't have a way to the bathroom without exposing myself. My mom nagged me that it was time to get going. When my sister was done with her shower, my mom told me to get moving again.

I waited until they seemed occupied, then got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. For a second, I thought I'd go unnoticed. But, as I crossed the room, my mom turned around and took in my nude form. To make matters worse, I was fully erect as was often the case in the morning. She said nothing, but I did see her crack a smile.

I took my shower. I had thought I'd feel embarrassed, but I felt almost nice about the brief experience. Once again, I returned to the bedroom wrapped in a towel. Like the previous night, they were ready to go. This time, however, I tossed my towel on the bed and took my time getting dressed while facing them.

We had a brief breakfast, then made our way to the beach. My mom removed her top almost immediately. When the sun started to set, we returned to the hotel. My mom got cleaned up and walked out naked. Following our routine, my sister went next. She came out wrapped in a towel and hung her bikini next to our mom's. I went last. This time I dried off and put my towel back on the rack. Then I returned to the bedroom to hang up my suit. We discussed the dinner plan while I got dressed.

That night, our mom got naked as we readied ourselves for bed. My sister, who usually wore shorts and a tank top to bed, decided to forgo the shorts and go to bed in her panties and top. Following our mom's lead, I stripped of my clothes and got into bed.

The next morning, I woke up early. I got up to go to the bathroom. It was just starting to get light outside, and I could see that my mom had pushed down the covers exposing herself and my sister during the night. I went to the bathroom and then returned to bed. I tried to sleep for a little while, but I couldn't stop looking at the bed across from mine.

They woke up a little less than an hour later. My sister and I stayed in bed while our mom used the bathroom. When she'd finished, my sister took the next turn. I sat up and chatted with my mom as she got dressed. I don't know what compelled me, but as we talked I slowly pushed the covers down and eventually kicked them off. I was erect again, although this time it was more from excitement than the usual morning reaction.

My sister came out wrapped in a towel. She paused, staring at me briefly, before telling me it was my turn. I stepped out of bed. As I walked to the bathroom, my sister turned away and removed her towel. I almost stopped, but continued past as she started getting dressed. I took a shower and dressed in front of them as I had the previous morning.

That afternoon, my sister joined my mom topless on the beach. We stayed on the beach the whole day, finally returning to our hotel to get ready for dinner. Our mom went first as usual. She didn't bother to close the door. We waited, but when she was nearly finished I took off my bikini and rinsed it out in the sink.

She finished her shower and got out just as I was turning off the sink. I told my sister she could go next. My mom said she'd rinse out my sister's suit. My sister hesitated, but removed her swimsuit and handed it to my mom as she got in the shower. My mom took my suit and hung them together near the window. I stood in the middle of the room, naked, as I waited for my turn.

As she arranged the swimsuits, she commented that she was glad I'd opted to wear a bikini on the trip and that she'd always thought I'd looked cute in them. She went on to say that she'd wished we'd been more open at home and that she felt like she'd missed out a little now that I was starting college. I agreed that it felt nice and that we still had a few months left to make up for lost time. My sister didn't bother to cover herself after her shower. I went next and we finally all got dressed and went out for dinner.

That night, we removed our clothes before getting ready for bed. The three of us did our nightly routine in the nude. I didn't bother with the covers when I got into bed. My mom and sister didn't either.

There hadn't been much opportunity for privacy on the trip and it had been more than a week since I'd been able to relieve my sexual tension. That night, I had an amazing dream about the girl I'd had a crush on at school. It had been a few years since I'd had a wet dream, but I knew I'd just had one as I woke up from the fantasy. When I opened my eyes, my mom was standing next to my bed.

I was on my back. She was naked except for the towel on her head. I'll never forget what she said: "Must've been a good dream." I laid there feeling a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. "I'll get you a towel," she said. She got a wash cloth from the bathroom and brought it to me. I cleaned myself up. That morning, I took the next shower and my sister went last.

It was our last day there. At breakfast, our mom said she'd heard about a little beach nearby that was popular with the locals. She asked if we wanted to check it out. When we said sure, she said there was one catch. It was a nude beach. Although we'd opened up around each other, being in public felt different. So, I was surprised when my sister said she was game. Not wanting to be the odd one out, I agreed.

We had to walk about half an hour to the beach. It was mostly deserted when we got there. We found a space to ourselves and laid our our towels. Our mom took the initiative, removing her clothes and bikini. My sister, almost without hesitation, did the same only stopping briefly before removing her bikini bottoms. I undressed to my swim briefs. I remember looking around wondering what would happen if someone we knew saw us before sliding them to the ground and putting them with the rest of my clothes.

At first, I remember feeling awkward. To make matters worse, I immediately became erect. Fortunately, no one was too close to us, so it wasn't obvious. My sister and I tried to act casual. Our mom took out the sunscreen and said we'd better make sure not to get burned. She started applying it to herself. We had to stand up to join her.

The three of us rubbed the lotion into our bodies. I tried to face away from the main crowd on the beach. When I got to my legs, my mom reminded me not to miss anything. I knew what she meant and tried to get the sunscreen onto my erection as quickly as possible. She helped my sister with her back, then offered to do mine.

I turned away from her and she stared rubbing the sunscreen into my back. When she got to my low back, she put on a little to much. She said she'd rub it in and proceeded to apply the screen to my ass and legs, which did nothing to help my erection subside.

Finally ready, we laid out on the beach. After a while, my mom suggested we swim. My sister and I were nervous, but followed. I was still rock hard as we went down to the water, but was glad to have a way of concealing it as we walked into the ocean. We swam around together, and I had to admit that it felt amazing. My nervousness started to wash away and my erection went with it. We spent the rest of the day alternating between sunning and swimming. Toward the end of the day, my mom even convinced us to let her take a bunch of pictures of me and my sister and got someone to take a few of us together.

We reluctantly headed back to the hotel at the end of the day. We showered and went out to eat. Then we returned to the hotel for our last night in the town and drifted off to sleep naked in our beds.

We had a train to catch to our next destination that morning, so we had a quick breakfast and went to the station. Our next hotel was nicer and air conditioned. My sister and I waited awkwardly after we'd gotten ready for bed the next night. Our mom, probably sensing what we were thinking, walked over to the air conditioner and turned it off. "I don't think we'll need this," she said as she cracked open the window. We removed our clothes and made our way into bed. We continued that way for the rest of our trip.

No one was really sure how to act when we got home. Our return flight arrived in the afternoon, so we occupied ourselves until it was time for bed. We all had our own rooms, so we went our separate ways. I slept nude, but without company that night.

The next morning, I got up and went to the bathroom. My sister and I shared one between our rooms. I considered going naked, but something made me put on some clothes. My sister was already in there in her usual shorts and a tank top.

We went down to breakfast. Everyone was quiet. My mom joked that we must all be in a post vacation funk as she set out our plates. We reminisced about the trip and how much fun we'd had travelling. We all talked excitedly about going to the nude beach, which had been a mid way through the trip. After breakfast, my sister and I cleaned up the kitchen.

"You two have any plans today?" we heard our mom as from behind us as we did the dishes. We both replied that we did not. "How about a little beach vacation at home?" she asked. We turned around. She was standing over by the table completely naked. My sister and I emphatically said yes, and quickly finished the dishes. We returned to our rooms, shed our clothes, and joined our mom out back to enjoy the sun.

You always have the best stories!!!

wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

pix54
Australia

Post by pix54 » Sun May 12, 2019 11:36 pm

Wow SpeedoDad, I often wish that I had a family like that!

swimsharkau
Australia

Post by swimsharkau » Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 pm

Solar73 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:43 am
I’m really hoping to give it (nude) a try this year. As stated in one of my other posts I’m new to the PNW and looking for places to rock the speedo, then go for my thong, then hopefully make the big jump to nude! There is a Nudest Resort not far from me on Tiger Mountian. I’m just a little worried about the “first timer stiffie” 😖😖
The "first time stiffie" really isn't as big a thing as you might think. For starters you are more nervous than excited when you first strip off at a beach etc. You might be worried about what you look like, who is looking etc - this tends to keep any arousal at bay, and once you get comfortable it feels very natural.

For me also, I find a woman in a one piece or a guy in speedos much more arousing at a pool/beach than a naked person.
When you're all naked together you've seen everything, you know what everyone looks like. The mystery of the cloth, of wondering what people look like under their speedos etc, that for me is a much bigger turn on...

You'll be fine, go for it...

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:50 pm

swimsharkau wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 pm
Solar73 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:43 am
I’m really hoping to give it (nude) a try this year. As stated in one of my other posts I’m new to the PNW and looking for places to rock the speedo, then go for my thong, then hopefully make the big jump to nude! There is a Nudest Resort not far from me on Tiger Mountian. I’m just a little worried about the “first timer stiffie” 😖😖
The "first time stiffie" really isn't as big a thing as you might think. For starters you are more nervous than excited when you first strip off at a beach etc. You might be worried about what you look like, who is looking etc - this tends to keep any arousal at bay, and once you get comfortable it feels very natural.

For me also, I find a woman in a one piece or a guy in speedos much more arousing at a pool/beach than a naked person.
When you're all naked together you've seen everything, you know what everyone looks like. The mystery of the cloth, of wondering what people look like under their speedos etc, that for me is a much bigger turn on...

You'll be fine, go for it...
Thanks for the good advice and vote of confidence Swimshark, I appreciate it. When I finally go for each step, I’ll post back how things work out.

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Thu May 16, 2019 12:36 am

I totally agree with you Shark... it’s the suit similar to lingerie that stimulates the intrigue.

Str8 Speedo fan

Speedo_gonzales
Australia

Post by Speedo_gonzales » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:17 pm

Absolutely I love being naked when I can as soon as I get home from work, when I sleep and at nude beaches. It's the best feeling swimming naked and my little one floating in the water lol but I also enjoy wearing Speedos I just want to wear the least clothing as possible! My partner doesn't really like nude beaches but he sucks it up and comes with me, supports me in everyway!

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:53 pm

SpeedoDad78 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Thats such a good read. I was brought up in speedos but I wouldn't have minded that, especially when we're away overseas and holidays. A mate and I do nude when we travel together all the time, the body beautiful, but not with the family. Nudism is so liberating.

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:26 pm

I FINALLY WENT FOR IT!! I went to Tiger Mountain Family Nudist Resort (formerly known as Fraternity Snoqualmie) and skipped the Speedo and went for my Birthday Suit. And like paspeedo said “When I picked a spot, it felt like everyone was staring at me. When I dropped my speedos, the world didn’t end, no one laughed, and no one even cared!” Even though I’ve been nude as much as possible at home for years, going for it like this (ok so this isn’t technically public) was a totally new experience. In order to keep this as short as possible all I can say is.... TOTALLY WORTH IT!! I’ve been back 2 more times and may possibly go again tomorrow?? Not sure as I just washed my car and the last 3/4 is a VERY DUSTY gravel road :-( It was so experience could almost be called mellow dramatic, all the positive stuff you will find about nudism was all true. Everyone was friendly, easy talk too and totally approachable. You don’t realize how much you judge others and make assumptions based on what they are wearing until they aren’t wearing anything ( and neither are you). I’ve new friends a great place to relax, and of course NO TAN LINES!!

As for the “first timer stiffie”... Sorta started to perk up removing my thong, but returned to normal very quickly and did great for rest of my visit. Many thanks to all who suggested I give it a go and added advice. PNWguy, Speedodad ,and Speedquest... Thanks Everyone

MISwimmer

Post by MISwimmer » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:33 am

Congrats Solar73! Glad it was a great experience for you.

I love wearing a swim brief. I find a speedo tanline on a guy one of the sexiest things in the world (besides a great smile and beautiful eyes!). My partner likes to be nude.

We were in Miami last year and went to Haulover Beach, which has a nude beach section on the north end. My partner went nude (and yep, “got wood” immediately but then it subsided). I couldn’t lose the briefs I was wearing. I just couldn’t do it! I wasn’t the only one in a brief, but I was certainly in the minority.

It was cool to see all the different shapes and sizes of everyone (men and women) and how carefree and just normal everyone was —no judgment, no sexualizing others. By the end of the hour or two we were there, I vowed that “next time” I’d lose the briefs —but we haven’t been back yet, probably next year).

When we are on our boat, I’m always in a speedo but absolutely love jumping off the boat and swimming nude. Best feeling in the world!

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:12 am

I would not say I am into nudism but I enjoy going to nude beaches and swimming naked. I sleep naked other than that I prefer to be in briefs or speedo at home.