G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Is anyone else into nudism?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

BriefsBro
United States of America

Is anyone else into nudism?

Post by BriefsBro » Mon May 06, 2019 1:19 pm

I feel like swimming is the most nudist-like sport as it encourages women and men to wear as little as possible. Comparing how women and men dress in sports (e.g. women’s volleyball uniform vs men), we a actually get to see the bare male body for a change in swimming. With this in mind, I feel like swimming may attract men who are more lax about nudity- and to an extend, men in swimming attracted to speedos are even more in-tune with nudity.

So does anyone else on this sub enjoy being naked in either the locker room, a resort or even their own homes?

I feel like Speedo’s helped me realize this part of me; I really like the male form and being naked myself. It’s kind of not enough to just be the only man in a Speedo, so being around them is enjoyable. Likewise, when I attended a Korean spa I enjoyed that we were all in the same nude star.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Is anyone else into nudism?

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon May 06, 2019 1:25 pm

I am only nude at home either taking a shower / bath or in my bedroom on a red hot day with the fan on. My interest has always been and always will be SPEEDOS!
I like the way they look and feel not just on me but other people.
I wouldn’t go to a nude beach or any other nudist friendly places personally.
If I was near a nudist beach I wouldn’t make a fuss about the naked bodies either, live and let live. Unless your wearing dork shortstop the pool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

yamamay
United States of America

Post by yamamay » Mon May 06, 2019 2:10 pm

Yes, I have been participating in nude recreation for 10+ years. Beaches, resorts, bike rides, runs, saunas, I'm all about it. I see no need to ever wear any kind of clothing in the water, speedos included. I'd just rather wear them than shorts.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon May 06, 2019 2:17 pm

I love to be naked. I like to tan naked sleep naked and be in the house naked. I’d swim naked if I had my own pool. I’d like to go to a nude beach but my wife would never go along with that. At the gym I walk between the shower and my locker naked.

That’s probably why I like to be as naked as possible when wearing a swimsuit.

SpeedoQuest
United States of America

Post by SpeedoQuest » Mon May 06, 2019 2:21 pm

I have participated frequently in nude recreation. I just enjoy the freedom and not only sleep nude but strip down when ever possible at home. I have gone to many nude beaches and even sat in hotel hot tops nude (with my speedo close by).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon May 06, 2019 3:23 pm

I’m part of the truenudist forum also. Met a few guys off there where we hung out indoors or at a beach

Being naked and free feels amazing. Nude beaches feels the best when everyone else is also naked.

PNWGuy

Post by PNWGuy » Mon May 06, 2019 3:36 pm

Yes, I love the feeling of gentle breezes on my entire body. I've enjoyed spending time outdoors nude since high school some 40+ years ago and have never looked back. Yesterday I got in a little naked gardening time. We're fortunate to have 5 acres, with the back yard and woods quite private and conducive to being nude. My ex-wife accepted it; my boyfriend loves it and joins in. The three of us share our home and garden. When shorts are required for working in the front yard they're usually quite brief -- think 1980s full split running shorts or the original Pataonia baggies.

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Mon May 06, 2019 8:47 pm

I love being naked, and get naked every time I have a chance. When I was single and lived by myself, I was naked more often than not, if I knew I would not have someone coming over.

ExBex
United States of America

Post by ExBex » Tue May 07, 2019 7:00 am

This might be my first year to try social nudism. A lady friend of mine enjoys visiting the nudist resorts, and she has invited me to go. (She remarried and her new husband isn't keen to go.) I really want to give the experience a try. Aside from a couple times at nearly deserted beaches, I haven't gone naked outdoors or in a social setting.

I love how lycra feels, but it's also a nice contrasting feeling to then strip off.

SpeedoQuest
United States of America

Post by SpeedoQuest » Tue May 07, 2019 7:17 am

You really should go. The first time you will be nervous but once you figure out that the other nudist don’t care you relax and enjoy yourself. It is a normal social setting with conversation, recreation, etc but without clothes. Once you experience it, you will be hooked.

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Tue May 07, 2019 9:43 am

I’m really hoping to give it (nude) a try this year. As stated in one of my other posts I’m new to the PNW and looking for places to rock the speedo, then go for my thong, then hopefully make the big jump to nude! There is a Nudest Resort not far from me on Tiger Mountian. I’m just a little worried about the “first timer stiffie” 😖😖

SpeedoQuest
United States of America

Post by SpeedoQuest » Tue May 07, 2019 10:03 am

There are a couple of public nude beaches on the Columbia River outside of Portland that are pretty nice.

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Tue May 07, 2019 10:27 am

I remember the first time I went to a nude beach..I was nervous as h*ll.

When I picked a spot, it felt like everyone was staring at me. When I dropped my speedos, the world didn’t end, no one laughed, and no one even cared!

It was the most enjoyable day at Gunnison beach!

Now it would be nice to meet up with like minded people to hang out there for a day!

PNWGuy

Post by PNWGuy » Tue May 07, 2019 10:43 am

Solar73 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:43 am
I’m really hoping to give it (nude) a try this year. As stated in one of my other posts I’m new to the PNW and looking for places to rock the speedo, then go for my thong, then hopefully make the big jump to nude! There is a Nudest Resort not far from me on Tiger Mountian. I’m just a little worried about the “first timer stiffie” 😖😖
Lots of men worry about the "first timer stiffie" but in reality it rarely happens. And if it does, there are ways to minimize exposure of your goods to others until it goes down.

I've never been to Fraternitie Snoqualmie east of Seattle, nor the nudist facility in Skagit County southeast of Mount Vernon, but I find places to get nude outdoors without other people around. I've visited Rooster Rock State Park east of Portland, where there's a designated nude beach. Haven't been to Sauvie Island, just west of Portland, which is also a designated nude beach. There's a reasonably popular unofficial nude beach along Chuckanut Drive south of Bellingham that I've visited, but it's a very steep path down from the road to the water.

There's an area along Wanapum Reservoir near Vantage that has traditionally been nude-friendly, although unofficial. I've spent time there enjoying the sunshine. Be aware that it can be "cruisy" sometimes and I've been hit upon once and observed full-on sexual activities on another occasion. But it's easy to find a place to relax without other people, too.

Tim-USA
United States of America

Post by Tim-USA » Tue May 07, 2019 10:47 am

Mazda3mps wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:23 pm
I’m part of the truenudist forum also. Met a few guys off there where we hung out indoors or at a beach

Being naked and free feels amazing. Nude beaches feels the best when everyone else is also naked.

I agree with all of the above statemants. I'm also on the true nudist forum. The first time I went to a nude resort I really enjoyed the liberated feeling, and I've been hooked ever since. I also belong to a local group that meets at a house with an indoor pool, sauna, and hot tub. I went to a high school that required showers after gym in a large group shower, so all my male classmates knew what I looked like naked, and I knew what they looked like, so I guess I got used to nudism. I've met some really nice people at the nude resorts.

SpeedoQuest
United States of America

Post by SpeedoQuest » Tue May 07, 2019 10:52 am

Sauvie Island is the one I have been to on several occasions. People were really nice and a variety of ages from teenagers to older. Good mix of male and females also.

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Tue May 07, 2019 12:50 pm

At some lakes and rivers in my area there are a lot of calm places where nude swimming and tanning is possible. During summer I often use this possibility and go for dip naked during a stopover when hiking or cycling. Feeling free is the best way to enjoy nature and to have a successful recreation

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:32 pm

PNWGuy wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:43 am
Solar73 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:43 am
Lots of men worry about the "first timer stiffie" but in reality it rarely happens. And if it does, there are ways to minimize exposure of your goods to others until it goes down.

I've never been to Fraternitie Snoqualmie east of Seattle, nor the nudist facility in Skagit County southeast of Mount Vernon, but I find places to get nude outdoors without other people around. I've visited Rooster Rock State Park east of Portland, where there's a designated nude beach. Haven't been to Sauvie Island, just west of Portland, which is also a designated nude beach. There's a reasonably popular unofficial nude beach along Chuckanut Drive south of Bellingham that I've visited, but it's a very steep path down from the road to the water.

There's an area along Wanapum Reservoir near Vantage that has traditionally been nude-friendly, although unofficial. I've spent time there enjoying the sunshine. Be aware that it can be "cruisy" sometimes and I've been hit upon once and observed full-on sexual activities on another occasion. But it's easy to find a place to relax without other people, too.

Thanks for the Feedback..PNWGuy I've saved your post so I don't forget the names. The Wanapaum Reservoir looks to be the closest to me. I might try there, Is the spot North or South of where 90 crosses the river? Being semi retired I will probably go during the week, I'd have to imagine that would be a pretty quiet time to go.

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:45 pm

SpeedoQuest wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:52 am
Sauvie Island is the one I have been to on several occasions. People were really nice and a variety of ages from teenagers to older. Good mix of male and females also.

Appreciate the info Speedo Quest.
While that's a bit on the far side for me ( about 3 hrs) it does sound like a nice spot to go. Nice people of all ages and both male and female. When I search for it I get a pin in the middle of a BIG ISLAND. Could be please be a little more specific on the location, I would really appreciate it.

The Tiger Mt Nudist resort is only 45 min away and easy to find and clearly nude friendly, so while I most likely will go there first to see how things go, if it works ok for me will be A LOT easier to go to these other locations and get right down to it. This is really going to be a interesting year of "firsts" for me. Speedo, then Thong, then full nude! Can't wait :-)

SpeedoQuest
United States of America

Post by SpeedoQuest » Tue May 07, 2019 4:02 pm

Solar73, check out

https://sauvieisland.org/visitor-inform ... c-beaches/

For complete details on location, rules, parking permits, etc.