G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Mirror in the changeroom

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

grammarcoast
Canada

Mirror in the changeroom

Post by grammarcoast » Tue May 14, 2019 7:11 pm

Whenever I am suited up and headed out on to the pool deck I have an urge to get a good look at myself in the mirror. Kind of see how I look in the suit, see it's not crooked and my ass is covered. Maybe see how I am doing over all for looks and fitness. However, I only ever do this if the changeroom is empty, or maybe a quick peek of there's only one or two other guys around.
I imagine it is quite normal for a woman to do so and no one would think twice about a woman checking her tits and how much ass she might be showing, but I never see guys do this.... I guess most of them aren't wearing briefs though...

Thoughts anyone? 

BJE
United States of America

Re: Mirror in the changeroom

Post by BJE » Tue May 14, 2019 9:58 pm

There are a series of mirrors in my locker room that you walk past on the way out to the pool. I don’t stop to look but I glance at them while walking past to see how I look. If I want a better look I can wash my hands in the sink and see the front of me then see my backside in the mirror in front of the sinks behind me while still looking forward at the mirror in front of me.

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Wed May 15, 2019 2:25 am

I will shamelessly admit to doing it too. That and looking at my reflection in the windows as I make my way to the pool wondering how I really look to others. Not in a narcissistic way, but just curious.
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

SpeedoQuest
United States of America

Post by SpeedoQuest » Wed May 15, 2019 6:13 am

I have to admit I do it also. Not just in changing rooms or bathrooms but at home as well. Whether I am checking the fit of my Speedo or even naked after a shower I check myself out in the mirror. I have never thought of it as being vein or self conscious but more about “what do other people see”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Wed May 15, 2019 10:17 am

In the changeroom of the gym where I use to go, there is also a large mirror. Everybody has a look into it when entering, leaving or during changing. There's nothing wrong with it. Looking at the result of the exercises or how it looks to others what you're wearing or anything else. In the gymrooms itself are the walls entirely covered with large mirrors to watch yourself during workout. Of course you can use it for some glares, too 😎

Burgundyspeedos
Australia

Post by Burgundyspeedos » Wed May 15, 2019 1:56 pm

Last edited by Burgundyspeedos on Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed May 15, 2019 2:48 pm

Not aware of mirrors in changing areas but a look in the mirror in the toilets just to check I am not going to scare anyone when I step out poolside! 😂
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed May 15, 2019 3:46 pm

There's a huge mirror in pool change room, above sinks and opposite benches in changing area! The change room is virtually always empty, so of course I admire myself in speedos (and nude). All the time - one of the perks! :mrgreen:

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Fri May 17, 2019 1:21 pm

fbanks wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:25 am
I will shamelessly admit to doing it too. That and looking at my reflection in the windows as I make my way to the pool wondering how I really look to others. Not in a narcissistic way, but just curious.
I'm in Team Shameless too. I always check myself out and normally "Adjust my tackle" to make sure my meat and veg are packaged well. There's a leeetle bit of vanity going on there but knowing I look good is a confidence boost, if I've had a shitty day at work it's good to hype myself up a bit before the wider world sees me almost naked. It doesn't bother me that other guys are there too and no one seams to think it's odd- as far as I can tell.

What is odd is that I don't see many other guys doing this. There was one lad the other day who I was going to mention in one of the other threads. He was either checking himself out for a long time or using the reflection to perve on me while I was getting changed. He was the exception though, despite selfies and Instagram making narcissim the new normal I just don't see many changing-room-heroes admiring their reflections.
Real men wear Speedo's

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri May 17, 2019 3:06 pm

NCB - they probably do it when they think nobody is looking or when change room is empty. :lol:

You look great. I'd definitely check myself out if I were you! 8)

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:46 pm

I love checking myself out in the mirror at the gym when I’m wearing a speedo. Part of the thrill...

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat May 18, 2019 12:22 am

52dno98 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:46 pm
I love checking myself out in the mirror at the gym when I’m wearing a speedo. Part of the thrill...
Do you pose like you do in your avatar? If so, you must look quite sexy! :mrgreen:

For some reason, I find wristwatches really sexy on men? I'm not sure if that's a fetish too? :lol:

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sat May 18, 2019 7:06 am

In Sydney the guys check themselves out in the mirrors all the time, no matter who is around. I often see guys primping and taking selfies in front of the mirrors too - in their gym gear, but more often in their towels. I definitely do the same, but almost never when anyone else is around.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat May 18, 2019 1:38 pm

speedostud wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:06 am
In Sydney the guys check themselves out in the mirrors all the time, no matter who is around. I often see guys primping and taking selfies in front of the mirrors too - in their gym gear, but more often in their towels. I definitely do the same, but almost never when anyone else is around.
Wow. Love to see that. Are you saying Sydney men are a vain bunch? Doesn't surprise me! Not like us nice modest Brisbane boys! :lol:

bluetimblue
United States of America

Post by bluetimblue » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:55 pm

I think mirrors are great not only to check yourself out but also handy for checking out other guys without being too obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:32 am

[/quote]

Wow. Love to see that. Are you saying Sydney men are a vain bunch? Doesn't surprise me! Not like us nice modest Brisbane boys! :lol:
[/quote]

Yes, yes they are. On a level I haven't seen anywhere else in the world.

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:28 am

In one of the pools I work at the pool office is on poolside with one of those windows that is slightly mirrored on one side. I've often walked past it, checked myself out, forgetting that there are staff members on the other side!

A few have commented "Saw you checking your arse out in the window."

Guilty as charged!

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:25 am

Nate wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:28 am
I"Saw you checking your arse out in the window."

Guilty as charged!
I would look at them, grin, and say something like, "Yep, gotta make sure it keeps looking good!" Then, depending on who it was that was saying that, "Can you check the firmness for me? It looks fine, but I just want to be sure."

LoL!!!

Papadoop
Great Britain

Post by Papadoop » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:20 am

I do it too just to make sure the right areas are covered would be nothing worse for a chick to see a builders bum