G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

New Briefs

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Papadoop
Great Britain

New Briefs

Post by Papadoop » Sat May 25, 2019 12:03 pm

Basically as some on here might know i have this female friend in work called Leah who has been having a difficult time with her boyfriend and started going my gym and we started working out together and swimming together resulting in me being sexually tormented on more than a few occasions including the awkward and embarrassing moment her bum got too close for comfort with my speedos which resulted in me spooning her and exploding in her bikini bottoms and totally creaming myself. After this i gave her a wide berth which she wasnt too happy about, over the last few weeks though shes become single and said she wants to start going back training so we arranged to do it today.
With this in mind i was thinking of telling her how i feel(got a feeling she knows already after the Necklace/spooning/cream pieing incident) so i decide to buy some new speedos and opted for a pair of Armani Navy briefs whilst i bought them i was getting looks from the tidy brunette with thick glasses behind the counter i was imagining she was imagining me wearing them which already had me sexually excited.
As i got to the pool i met up with Leah and we went to the changing area by the time the briefs were by my ankles i knew they were going to fit tightly and amazing by the time i got them on they were perfect not too skimpy and unbelievably skin tight on my crown jewels and buttocks i felt horny as hell, Leah came out in a leopardskin bikini which was tight and skimpy , i was already horny in my new briefs(could be best pair ive ever bought) i felt like i was gonna have an orgasm and couldnt wait to get in the pool, after having our swim we fooled about in the pool and then went for a sauna i was going to tell her how i feel about her and was trying to calm myself down sexually to do so but even when we got to the shower she was standing infront of me with her bum making minimal contact with the front of my speedo but thankfully as i started going hard she pulled away grabbed my hand and walked me to the sauna and thankfully my penis stayed under control which was a sigh of relief. As we got in the sauna though there was about 5 girls(3 of which were fit which again gave me a red hot tip) and Leah started to get a bit flirty and touchy and im just trying to think of other things to stop myself from filling my briefs AGAIN!
Anyway after a bit we get out for a cool down as we are all hot and sweaty and she is cuddled into my shoulder so i put my arm around her. I was then going to pop the question but some girl she knew started talking to her.
In the end Leah gets rid of her and asks me to come back in sauna but its jam packed but some man moves up for Leah, Leah asks me to sit down(if we would have squashed together it would have resulted in me creaming myself again) so i told her id wait outside and meet her in a bit but she told me to sit down and she would stand for a bit. At this time though the 5 girls from before and some other curvy spanish girl who goes was in there so already im thinking im gonna go soon because this and the new briefs are sending me into total arousal and Leah comes and sits on me and throws her arm around me with her sweaty hair on my shoulder i put my arms around her waist whilst mentally telling my penis to behave itself but her buttocks are squashing my penis which decides to fight back, of course this time there is a crowd there so i have to act normal but im praying people leave quickly so i can make an excuse to get water before i start exploding.
But we were both sweating and she was flicking her hair back and whilst i was spooning her i could feel the sweat off her bum dripping on my speedos and i could no longer hold it, my penis went into full firepower again and in my head im praying for it to stop and thinking will Leah panic and run out but for about a minute oblivious to people in the sauna my briefs were taking a right pounding and Leah wasnt moving she put her head into my chest and after about a minute there were 3 loud bangs and then the assault was over so i just cuddled into her for the next 10 mins and then when people started to leave i said to her i was cooked and nipped to the toilet quickly to discreetly sort my briefs out.
As we left the pool i hugged her and she kissed me on the cheek, i was about to throw a kiss on her lips but her mate appeared again so i said my goodbyes and went to change but i didnt want to take these new briefs off.
Cant stop thinking about today and we are going tomorrow hopefully i can seal the deal and stop all this sexual tension between us.