G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Worst speedo experience

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

BJE
United States of America

Worst speedo experience

Post by BJE » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:35 pm

What’s your worst speedo experience?

I think mine would have to be a few years ago when I took my son to a small local community pool. I wore a speedo and the pool was full of children and teenagers. There was a lot of pointing, laughing and comments from the ill mannered teenagers.

However I kind of like the shock value of having friends see me in a speedo for the first time.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Re: Worst speedo experience

Post by Mazda3mps » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:02 pm

never really had a bad speedo experience. i have had people look at me funny but most are fine

Harsh1994
Peru

Post by Harsh1994 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:32 am

My worst speedo experience was after I went to a social club, I decided to go to the pool and wear NY Clever UK speedos. While I was lying on a deck chair after swim, I took a pic showing the pool and my bulge and legs -like many influencers do- and uploaded it to my Instagram. The following day, my classmates began to make jokes about my pic and some 'friends' (really, fake friends) made ironic comments saying that "my speedo pic is ruining the university" :facepalm:

Being the only gay guy in a straight-and-boardshort-lover classroom, I realized that I didn't fit in it. That's why I no longer speak to many of my university classmates.
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:54 am

Harsh1994 wrote:My worst speedo experience was after I went to a social club, I decided to go to the pool and wear NY Clever UK speedos. While I was lying on a deck chair after swim, I took a pic showing the pool and my bulge and legs -like many influencers do- and uploaded it to my Instagram. The following day, my classmates began to make jokes about my pic and some 'friends' (really, fake friends) made ironic comments saying that "my speedo pic is ruining the university" :facepalm:

Being the only gay guy in a straight-and-boardshort-lover classroom, I realized that I didn't fit in it. That's why I no longer speak to many of my university classmates.
Those aren’t friends. You should post the pic and see what people on here say. Other side of the coin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:01 am

Cannot think of having had a bad experience.
Most of the pools I go to either have masters or water polo, or junior clubs so there are usually plenty speedos about. The beaches I go to are fairly quiet so if there are any looks or comments I am not aware of them.
Today I was at the beach sun bathed in speedos and then went in the water twice. I think the looks were more who is that idiot going into the North Sea without a wetsuit! Because I was wet I just put a T shirt on tucked a corner in to the Arena briefs so it did not look like I had nothing underneath, and walked the paths back to the car park. I then loaded the car and sat on my towel to drive home without putting any shorts on and nobody paid me any attention. There were plenty of people around from families to pensioners.
I think with age comes a bit of attitude/confidence, dare you to challenge me, a bit different from a being teen.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:37 am

"Worst" depends on your perspective.

Probably the first time I wore a speedo in public at the beach, I ran into a co-worker. There was literally no one else on the beach, so there's no way he could have missed me, and there I am standing in a very snug suit I doubt I'll ever be in that great of shape to fit in again, and fresh from getting a full body wax earlier that week. He comes jogging along right past me, didn't make eye contact, didn't say a word, and never has since then. I think we were both in shock.

From another perspective, that may have been the best experience, since it emboldened me to wear a speedo without fear of what someone might say.

Currently, I'm actually in a different kind of worst speedo experience. My upper thighs have huge odd swaths of bright red, due to either some kind of misapplication of SPF 100+ sunscreen, or a skin reaction to something in the ocean; I can't figure out which it is. So, I won't be going out in public in my speedo any time soon until this goes away. It's the 4th of July here in the U.S., and I have plenty of perfect Speedos to celebrate in, but can't (not in public at least).

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:18 am

_su_ wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:37 am
"Worst" depends on your perspective.

Probably the first time I wore a speedo in public at the beach, I ran into a co-worker. There was literally no one else on the beach, so there's no way he could have missed me, and there I am standing in a very snug suit I doubt I'll ever be in that great of shape to fit in again, and fresh from getting a full body wax earlier that week. He comes jogging along right past me, didn't make eye contact, didn't say a word, and never has since then. I think we were both in shock.

From another perspective, that may have been the best experience, since it emboldened me to wear a speedo without fear of what someone might say.

Currently, I'm actually in a different kind of worst speedo experience. My upper thighs have huge odd swaths of bright red, due to either some kind of misapplication of SPF 100+ sunscreen, or a skin reaction to something in the ocean; I can't figure out which it is. So, I won't be going out in public in my speedo any time soon until this goes away. It's the 4th of July here in the U.S., and I have plenty of perfect Speedos to celebrate in, but can't (not in public at least).
I like being seen by chance by people I know when wearing a speedo. It lets me show that I wear speedos without looking like I’m deliberately trying let them see me in one.

I like she shock value of the moment too. I just say hi and chat a minute and act like it’s perfectly normal to be standing there almost naked.

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:36 pm

2 "bad" experiences this year--a group of teenage/young adult girls, all of them kinda pudgy, were in the hot tub where I relax post-workout, and they found me in my speedo...amusing, I guess. One was trying to get a phone pic of me, but I gave her a F---OFF look, and she backed off. Whatever.

A few weeks ago a female lifeguard reacted in shock and giggles when I emerged speedo-clad from the locker room, and tried to get her fellow guard to look. I don't expect much professionalism from ditzy teenage girls, but it was quite annoying. She gave me a snarky "Have a nice day" post-workout, and I just glared at her.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:42 pm

clem wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:36 pm
2 "bad" experiences this year--a group of teenage/young adult girls, all of them kinda pudgy, were in the hot tub where I relax post-workout, and they found me in my speedo...amusing, I guess. One was trying to get a phone pic of me, but I gave her a F---OFF look, and she backed off. Whatever.

A few weeks ago a female lifeguard reacted in shock and giggles when I emerged speedo-clad from the locker room, and tried to get her fellow guard to look. I don't expect much professionalism from ditzy teenage girls, but it was quite annoying. She gave me a snarky "Have a nice day" post-workout, and I just glared at her.
This sort of teenage giggling and pointing is the sort of thing I’ve also had happen. Teenagers seem to be the most ill mannered people there are. However I’ve learned to ignore it and just go about me business like it’s perfectly normal to wear a speedo.

speedobillyuk
Great Britain

Post by speedobillyuk » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:29 am

Harsh1994 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:32 am
My worst speedo experience was after I went to a social club, I decided to go to the pool and wear NY Clever UK speedos. While I was lying on a deck chair after swim, I took a pic showing the pool and my bulge and legs -like many influencers do- and uploaded it to my Instagram. The following day, my classmates began to make jokes about my pic and some 'friends' (really, fake friends) made ironic comments saying that "my speedo pic is ruining the university" :facepalm:

Don't take their comment too seriously - they're teenagers with a lot of growing up to do and this sort of commenting is only to be expected about prettymuch everything and everyone they come across, Speedos included.
Speedos - the only way to swim...

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:12 pm

Harsh1994 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:32 am
The following day, my classmates began to make jokes about my pic and some 'friends' (really, fake friends) made ironic comments saying that "my speedo pic is ruining the university" :facepalm:
Aw, bro. What they said - not cool at all. Some people have no taste! You look fantastic in your speedos! 8)

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:17 pm

I haven't had a bad speedo experience. Maybe a bad swimming experience? Basically, I was climbing out of the pool, wearing square-cut speedos, and being young and naïve and horny, was sporting a half-mongrel (semi-erection). I think the wet fabric probably made it more noticeable and some stupid teenage girl said "Oh, that's disgusting!". I'm not sure whether she was being serious or joking. But mine dwarfed her boyfriend's, so perhaps she just felt short-changed? :lol:

Harsh1994
Peru

Post by Harsh1994 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:54 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:54 am
Harsh1994 wrote:My worst speedo experience was after I went to a social club, I decided to go to the pool and wear NY Clever UK speedos. While I was lying on a deck chair after swim, I took a pic showing the pool and my bulge and legs -like many influencers do- and uploaded it to my Instagram. The following day, my classmates began to make jokes about my pic and some 'friends' (really, fake friends) made ironic comments saying that "my speedo pic is ruining the university" :facepalm:

Those aren’t friends. You should post the pic and see what people on here say. Other side of the coin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have searched for the pic in my laptop. It wasn't there.
I just searched for it again in my external hard drive. Same luck.

Maybe I will never recover that pic T_T I took it down from my Instagram after the bad jokes of my bad-tasted classmates...
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:42 pm

Harsh1994 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:54 pm
I have searched for the pic in my laptop. It wasn't there.
I just searched for it again in my external hard drive. Same luck.

Maybe I will never recover that pic T_T I took it down from my Instagram after the bad jokes of my bad-tasted classmates...
That's a shame, mate. Your body looks pretty nice to me. So I can't imagine ever not looking great, irrespective of what you're wearing. And you seem to have pretty good taste in speedos, from what I've seen. 8)

Birdsong73

Post by Birdsong73 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:42 am

I have posted about this topic in other threads so I apologize if I’m repeating myself. I must admit I have had very few incidents with other people. In my opinion, most of the older women don’t care in the least and are very supportive-including my wife. If I go on vacation to a southern latitude, I always wear a speedo and don’t give it much thought. However, I live in a very conservative part of the US (most of it???) and I’m a high school teacher who uses the local pool to swim laps. Every time I’ve had a problem, it’s been back home and it’s either been with very immature teenage girls or other females.

Two times were with people and their smart phones. On the first time I found out through the grapevine at school that one of my former female students (who I thought I had a good relationship with) had taken a picture of me and shared it. A different student of mine made me aware of the picture and showed me the picture. It was a zoomed in picture so the quality (thank god) was horrible and it was of my back so if I had to I could deny it. I was livid that the student would actually do that to me and I actually confronted her and came out way ahead in this case. You know what they say about revenge, right? Ironically, the same female who took my picture was a senior and she had asked me to write her a letter of recommendation for college. When I confronted her, not only did I tell her that I would not write the letter, I made her understand that if I reported her to her supervisor on what she did to me, she would be terminated. I made her go to the two people she sent the picture and have them delete it.
The second time with a smart phone it was a 40ish Hispanic woman who was not very good at concealing her intentions. I used to wear my swim briefs out of the locker room when I walked to the pool deck. On this day when I walked passed this woman, I watched her snicker and say something to the very overweight man sitting next to her. I went over to a bench and glanced over my shoulder at her and she had her phone pointed right at me. I just glared at her and she realized I had noticed her. She suddenly put down her phone and tried to act innocent. I just sat there awhile and watched her. I kept my eyes on her when I walked to the waters edge to start my swim. She was still not done because I noticed after I had started my workout that she walked over to where I was sitting and tried to get my picture. Maybe she was desperate to get something good to look at while she was pleasuring herself? If I didn’t want to cause a huge incident, I should have said something to a supervisor because you cannot take pictures of people on the pool deck without their permission. Why do people think they are entitled to take your picture in the first place? Because it’s so easy with a smartphone? I learned a lesson that day and now I wear some shorts over my swim briefs and slip them off when I am ready to get in the water.
Finally, the last incident involved a 16/17 year old girl. I had finished my workout and had exited the pool to a bench to catch my breath and dry off. I stood up and was walking to the locker in my speedo when I passed on the deck two of the employees of the recreational center. Both were in a recreational center uniform and it was clear that the older female was showing around the 16/17 year old extremely pale employee. As I was walking past them, the younger employee looked down at my speedo and made a not so subtle quick audible laugh as I went past. I did not flinch or slow down, but I did hear the older employee say “hey, you can’t do that...”. I am a little sensitive to how I look and I went to the locker room a bit upset. When I came out, the young girl was no where to be seen. Ironically, once again I came out on top. Not only did I see the young girl at my school, but I would see her pudgy, terribly white body in a black one piece on the pool deck after that incident. She is a swim instructor so I see her often. On more than one occasion I have caught her eyes stare right at my crotch. One time I actually waved to her and let he know I caught her staring. I think she is intrigued on what is under the material...her loss.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:57 am

I only had one negative reaction that I can remember and it wasn't all that bad. I was freediving in Hawaii in my black 1" Speedo Solar (the older kind that actually measured 1" on the sides) and slowly cruising forward on a breath hold along the bottom, about 20 feet deep, closer to shore, where there were a lot of snorkelers. I glanced upward and saw two teenage girls snorkeling on the surface just above and to the side of me, and one was pointing down at me and laughing her head off. No doubt her reaction to seeing me in my speedo. I hope she didn't choke on seawater.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Papadoop
Great Britain

Post by Papadoop » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:29 pm

Had a few in the past usually with mouthy teenagers, had one loudmouth with his mate and 4 girls when i was walking up to the pool just heard a shout of, 'HAHAHA that lads got ballies on' and one of the girls shouted 'BALL STRANGLERS' while her girl mates giggled i just gave the biggest snarl ever.

But ive probably mentioned this story before with a girl from work i fancied like mad, started going swimming with her, her seeing me in my speedos and me seeing her in various bikinis was just a chemistry for sexual explosion, dont think we had a swim session where we would go the sauna afterwards and her flirting would always result in me creaming my pants prematurely. Anyway on a quiet afternoon was probably the most awkward and embarrassing moment of my ENTIRE LIFE SO FAR!
I decided to head off for a quiet swim to saturday nights booze off and take myself off for a swim and pack my navy swim briefs and stupidly and naively i put a status about it online.
Anyway as i have my swim and its approaching the last hour i decide to have a steam and then a sauna anyway in walks the girl from work in her tight pink bikini looking all tanned and pretty(my eyes are near popping out of my head so you can imagine what my penis was like) but looking rather fed up i ask her is she okay she says, 'no not really been arguing with my boyfriend again so needed to get out' anyway we are having a laugh and a joke like the old days and everythings going okay and then she says to me after 20 mins do you fancy going outside for a few mins to cool down i say yes and let her go first so i can have a sneaky look at her bum in her tight pink bikini bottoms she looked so hot all wet and sweaty with her bum jiggling about.  :P :P
Anyway we are sat on the chairs and its really quiet and everything seems to be going okay just i notice she keeps fiddling with her necklace anyway i dont think nothing of it and head back in the sauna and then 5 mins later she follows and we are talking again then mid convo she stands up and asks can i put her necklace back on for her as she stands infront she puts her back to me and asks me to put it on, i keep my distance as already shes making me a bit horny as i can she her tight pink bikini bottoms in full view of me and can see the shape of her bare behind near in my face and im already semi erect trying to fight a hard on and then my hands start going a bit shaky i put her hair on her shoulder(which felt so silky and fine) and am still having difficulty with the necklace then she says, 'You can get closer hun i dont bite' anyway i move a little bit closer(but not too close for obvious reasons) to try and fit the necklace but its making me more tense, nervous and sexually in overdrive im thinking to my hands which are getting more shakier and giving up on me more and more, 'please work' anyway as im struggling she giggles and says 'you men are useless come here you' and she stands right next to me, her hair falls down her back again and her firm juicy buttocks touch my crotch after that my penis was possessed like a bull in a china shop next thing i know im spooning Leah at this point she stops giggling and goes completely quiet im panicking and thinking 'this is so awkward she surely must know ive gone hard? But at this stage im thinking i cant back off because she will just ask me to do it again and will notice ive got a raging hard on, so in my head im thinking 'Just get the necklace on quick, job done and sit down and carry on like nothings happened she might not notice' anyway as im spooning her, im seriously fighting the urge to cum but my hands are shaking about 90% worse then about 15 seconds later i you guessed it i lost the battle with my penis as it starts emptying itself whilst my penis is up her bikini bottoms and im like in my head 'please not now PLEASE NO STOP', i try and throw her hair over her shoulders(which is just turning me on even more at the worst possible moment) and keep failing and that only seems to make my sexual overdrive worse and my hands are just shaking and failing to function on me when trying to sort the necklace because im still creaming myself like crazy then would you believe her hair falls off her shoulder and back down her back...BACK TO SQUARE ONE so im thinking just calm down and taking deep breaths to try and calm myself but realised i was breathing heavily down her back so i had to quickly change plan again when everything is failing around me im saying to my hands in my head to my hands 'PLEASE WORK HANDS WORK' in the end im trying to stroke her hair but my hands at this point are dead and like jelly when im hoping and praying desperately to try and sort this situation and failing miserably and things are going from bad to worse and im trying not to make a scene praying in my head shes not noticing and touching her hair is only making things worse and my shaking hands have completely failed me and cant get her lovely brown hair over her shoulders its clearly not working and im thinking in my head 'What the fuck do i do now shes gonna think im a freak' so i panicking i have a last gasp plan(which isnt much of a plan) i put my shaking hand on her shoulder(which at this point is shaking like someone in the electric chair) while my penis is still pumping away up her bum(and showing no signs of calming down and im just praying she still hasnt noticed a thing), in the end i manage to finally prize her hair over her shoulder(this must have took a good 40 seconds or so because my hands just refused to work it seems only one part of my body was working and over compensating)) but then im thinking why isnt she saying anything is she 1) In shock? 2) Likes it? Or 3)Does she realise whats going on? 4) Can she feel me emptying my the whole contents of my nuts up her back passage? anyway as ive got a part of the necklace in cultched in my left hand(which is shaking badly but im desperate not to drop it as i know ill have to start again and im trying to get through this without her noticing at this point probably a long shot)im making sure i dont drop it, i decide to clutch to it for dear life and press it to her shoulder and try to take deep controlled breaths to try and rescue some dignity in this awkward moment for both parties anyway i had a few unsuccessful attempts to fasten it as im still creaming myself at the same time dont know who probably felt more awkward and embarrassed me who lost control of his functions or her whos awkwardly getting spooned by a guy prematurely ejaculating shaking stroking her hair and shoulders whos repeatedly failing to attach her necklace while spooning her and heavy breathing over her and absolutely creaming his pants right up her bikini bottoms in the end of probably the longest couple of minutes of my life which seemed like an eternity of torment there were two big bangs from my penis then the last of it shot out with a awkward moment where my penis decided to finish its work and shot out everywhere and afterwards decided to break free from her arse and thankfully at this awkward moment after a nightmare couple of minutes which i thought would never end i managed to fasten the necklace to her neck she says to me in a shocked voice 'Thank you' i sit down quick to try and get my bearings and composure back as my hands are shaking like a shitting dog in what was probably the most erotic and embarrassing moment of my entire life, she then awkwardly gets her hand and discreetly fixes her bikini bottoms from her behind(im just feeling utter panic at thid moment thinking shes gonna find a part of me there) and sits down next to me looking stunned but she is just looking straight into my eyes and im looking back at her wondering what shes thinking but im in shock too and unable to speak and preoccupied with my penis being semi erect and my briefs being creamed to death, I literally wanted the ground to swallow me up. After 10 of the most awkward minutes ever i manage to muster the words, 'be right back need water' and go to the gents to sort my briefs out and get water. After this i go back in a bit more composed and make awkward small talk with her about weather etc before saying goodbye to each other.
There were many times i wished i could get up, close and personal with her but think lesson learned there is be careful what you wish for.
Okay it wasnt deliberate and i did try and avoid the situation but i should have made an excuse to leave the sauna without sorting the necklace but i panicked and made a complete mess of the situation and now she probably thinks im a Freaky Pervy Weirdo.
I was going to apologise but could barely look her in the eye and just cling on to the hope she didnt notice anything(although faint) besides how could i say 'Sorry for emptying the contents of my balls all over you' probably best getting left alone. But soooo embarrassing couldnt have gone any wronger shame the pool we were in didnt get nuked at the time to rescue me

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:13 am

I remember on 2 occasions where someone had said something negative about my speedo. One time my wife overheard some woman say "Wrong, wrong, wrong" as I walked up the beach from the water. I didn't hear it, but my wife said she heard it. That didn't bother me at all.

Another time was when I was on a beach in Florida and my wife and I were just leaving the beach and started walking back when I overheard some guy sitting near the restrooms say "Look at this guy." It was a negative tone and it had taken me by surprise. It bothered me for a good hour or so afterwards because I had just proposed to my wife on the beach and it had taken away some of my joy.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.