G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Swimming location suggestions

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

silentlegion
United States of America

Swimming location suggestions

Post by silentlegion » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:23 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm in Toledo, OH for work for the next 3 months and I would like to find a nice hidden/ speedo acceptable place to swim, may that be at a beach or pool, does anyone have any suggestions?

When I was traveling in Louisiana near New Orleans there was a beach south of Houma that I found that no one went to and turned into a nice private area to be by myself and swim in the ocean. It looks like a construction road off but its really a road to the beach area.

I also had work in Texas City, Tx (south of Houston) and when it was high tide in Galveston not a lot of people went to the beach so having the beach to myself was fun.... just had to be very careful of the tides because they were very strong that day... I myself only went waist-high before turning back around.

I also spent time in Victoria, Tx where they have an aquatic center that was really friendly to the guest... allowing me to swim in my speedos which I would say I enjoyed a lot.

I don't want to make this just specific to Toledo so if you know of a place near you that you like to go swimming in speedos please feel free to share for others :D.