G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Lasers away

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Thom
United States of America

Re: Lasers away

Post by Thom » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:12 pm

Aircat wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:50 pm
You shouldn't need a dedicated male place. A lot don't want to touch man bits but it is becoming more common so just call and ask.
You're right. I found a place much closer that accepts men and women. Full range of services including laser.
Long time Speedo® lover

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:02 pm

Update: it’s been two weeks since my first session. I’m definitely liking the results. There is still hair growth, but that’s to be expected. I have less hair than before. Shaving what’s left has been a lot easier, no razor bumps/less itching from stubble. My fiancé is possibly happiest about the results 😜. She came with me to the salon and had hers done as well. It isn’t cheap, but it’s not ridiculous (3 sessions for me cost $500, for her $250), definitely two satisfied customers.
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:54 am

The market here in Australia is very discount driven, the major chains always have various 50% deals. Trick would be to buy a few when on sale.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:15 am

Got lasered today. She was saying this new laser, Candela??, lasts longer but the hair may take up to 4 weeks to drop out instead of 2 weeks.

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:47 pm

They all seem to use the candela gentle laze pro here.

One is doing female Brazilian plus underarms at Aus$26 (US$18). The price discrepancy for looking at some balls is pretty stupid, the time difference could only be 2 minutes.
They are really just charging high because they can.

I've got 4 booked on special at $65ea which isn't bad though.

Did it today at another place which is more professional with dermatologist etc for twice the price. But wasn't impressed with the effort, I think it will be patchy as hell because they didn't follow a methodical pattern just jumped around a lot, 2 weeks will tell.

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:10 pm

Going for my second laser session on tuesday. I’m really liking not having to shave too often, and not having ingrown hairs/bumps. My fiancée has no complaints either 😜.
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:10 am

So did it take four weeks for the hair to fall out?

I've been considering getting some laser treatment for a long time. I mean, I've only been shaving down there for over 20 years and I much prefer the smooth feel.

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:48 pm

I still got red dots from the shave and almost ingrowns, have been using an exfoliating scrub to manage it and I think they have all grown out without ingrowing.
My skin there and I guess hair angle or something just makes the hairs want to fold in.

First day was very itchy.
All from the shave, which is why I don't shave there ever again, but required for the laser.

Hopefully it's a once off since future treatments will be on weakened thinking hairs not the current steel wires.