G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Erections in the pool?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

handstandmatt
Great Britain

Erections in the pool?

Post by handstandmatt » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:54 am

Does anyone else sometimes get erections in the pool when in speedos?

Sometimes I get embarrassed if I'm about to do a handstand and it goes up. Mind u I might get turned on when I see females doing handstands and backflips.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Erections in the pool?

Post by Speedoaddict » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:05 am

I had a pair of swim shorts on once with no Speedos underneath. I had mistakenly sat on a couple of jets in the jacuzzi which felt tbh felt awesome. Before you knew I had an full blown erection and then the jets went off. When the jets go off you have to sit on the side of the jacuzzi. I I’d not want to get out of the there. But the erection didn’t stay for long. So when the jets came back on I got back in. It was marvelous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

UkiwaKyopan
Japan

Post by UkiwaKyopan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:54 pm

Not in the pool but riding an inflatable orca made me stiff in the beach 😁

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:22 am

I was wearing swim briefs made by Turbo. Despite the water being cold, I was very horny that day and very hard before getting into the pool. Even in the pool (cold water) didn't ease my erection. My cock head was pointing out - luckily there was only me and another older fellow in the pool. he noticed and he was staring. I quickly left the pool when a middle aged female swimmer came in.

handstandmatt
Great Britain

Post by handstandmatt » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:39 am

speedoboi wrote:I was wearing swim briefs made by Turbo. Despite the water being cold, I was very horny that day and very hard before getting into the pool. Even in the pool (cold water) didn't ease my erection. My cock head was pointing out - luckily there was only me and another older fellow in the pool. he noticed and he was staring. I quickly left the pool when a middle aged female swimmer came in.
Oh my lol

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:49 pm

I never get erections in the pool. It takes more than wearing a speedo to do that to me.

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:36 am

I think most of us will ever had and erection in the pool. In my opinion it is nothing wrong and we shouldn't make a big issue about that. ;-)

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:39 am

I used to quite often, especially when I considered Speedo's to be so erotic. Stripping down to a Speedo on the beach would be enough to provoke a raging hard-on. Happened less and less the more I wore Speedos in public situations and daily laps at the pool.
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:25 am

The first time I jumped in the pool after hours naked (I worked as a lifeguard at the local pool when I was in high school), it was absolutely incredible.

Of course, as a horny damn teen I was always popping a boner anyway, but the freedom I felt with my rock hard boner wagging around in the water and my balls being free in the water was just amazing! I was so used to them being packed up in a little speedo while in the water that the change was a bit shocking.

Silkysmooth
United States of America

Post by Silkysmooth » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:44 am

I love erections. I went to the nude beach playlinda and out of hundreds of people only about a dozen were sporting a boner. One was delicious, but me being an old geezer, he wasn't interested, even though I circled around a few times.♥️