G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Wearing womens bikini bottoms?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Re: Wearing womens bikini bottoms?

Post by Norfcountryboy » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:37 pm

Thom wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:28 pm
Norfcountryboy wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:46 am

They were on Ebay. Came also with the bikini top and I thought I could make that into a thong with a cockseam but never got round to it.
Your creativity is limitless!
Well it would be if I'd have done it..
Real men wear Speedo's

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:29 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:37 pm
Thom wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:28 pm
Norfcountryboy wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:46 am

They were on Ebay. Came also with the bikini top and I thought I could make that into a thong with a cockseam but never got round to it.
Your creativity is limitless!
Well it would be if I'd have done it..
Well, the thought counts. A potential addition to the norfcountrystyle.com web catalog.
Long time Speedo® lover

ienjoylawnmowers
Great Britain

Post by ienjoylawnmowers » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:00 am

I wore a women’s Speedo Medalist to a pool once, but I rolled (or sort of folded) the top half down so it became a brief with a high-waist. Because the straps weren’t pulling the suit up, I managed to stay in fine, but it did need readjustment. I had actually forgotten I’d done it until now, might try again.

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:30 am

I think women's bikini bottoms would be a bit too snug to fit everything in. I am partial to women's panties though...some of them fit better than mens and are infinitely more comfortable.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Caged4Good
United States of America

Post by Caged4Good » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:55 am

I’ve tried women’s now and then but never could get the fit right. I stick to mens now.

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:57 pm

I’m open to trying this. Any recommendations on sizing? I usually wear pants with a 33” or 34” waistline.
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:30 am

NJFrenchy wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:57 pm
I’m open to trying this. Any recommendations on sizing? I usually wear pants with a 33” or 34” waistline.
Online search will give you conversion to womans sizes where you are. UK are different to USA
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:06 pm

Scottiebum wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:30 am
NJFrenchy wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:57 pm
Online search will give you conversion to womans sizes where you are. UK are different to USA
Well yeah, there’s that of course. It’s not something I’m that into, but I’d try a pair. My wife’s almost a foot shorter than me, I’d destroy hers :lol: .
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

Silkysmooth
United States of America

Post by Silkysmooth » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:32 am

BJE wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:16 pm
I think my balls would be popping out through the leg opening.
That they do.♥️

emanon734
United States of America

Post by emanon734 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:44 pm

Some work and some don’t, depends on the cut. It helps that I have no ass to speak of.

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:26 pm

I prefer flat-front suits, so I have worn many women's bikini bottoms to crowded beaches. I look at the width of the strip between the front and back, it used to be as wide as a men's suit but now it is usually too narrow so guys won't buy them.
Last edited by Flatfront on Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emanon734
United States of America

Post by emanon734 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:36 pm

There’s generally a lot more legroom in womens bottoms as compared to mens suits. In other words I can’t squeeze into a men’s brief more than one size too small, ladies suits I can provided there’s enough room for the twig and berries.

ColoradoFitSwimmer
United States of America

Post by ColoradoFitSwimmer » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:10 pm

I have worn them, but not yet in public. I'm thinking about getting an inconspicuous pair, like these for example - https://www.swimoutlet.com/products/tyr ... lor=marine - that 'blend in' as a male suit to swim laps in. I love smaller suits, so a modest womens suit, would likely be even smaller than a Sporti Euro cut.

My wife wears a medium, and I'm a 34 so I've tried on hers, and for the most part they fit great and are super comfortable. I'm the epitome of a grower, so granted I don't get hard, my soft little package stays secure.
Fit, Married, Bi

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:01 pm

ColoradoFitSwimmer wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:10 pm
I have worn them, but not yet in public. I'm thinking about getting an inconspicuous pair, like these for example - https://www.swimoutlet.com/products/tyr ... lor=marine - that 'blend in' as a male suit to swim laps in. I love smaller suits, so a modest womens suit, would likely be even smaller than a Sporti Euro cut.
In the comments, it said it had a draw string. TYR is a quality brand. The price is right.
Long time Speedo® lover

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:06 pm

That reminds me, I bought some Arena Rule Breaker fully-lined bikini bottoms from Amazon a few years ago when they had more sizes on sale. I think they are the same style as the Arena Japan Men's Bikinis, flat-front with a wide crotch so nothing slips out the sides. I am also a grower, so I enjoy the no-bulge look of a tight flat fit, but since they are fully lined, a size larger would feel better.
Last edited by Flatfront on Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

emanon734
United States of America

Post by emanon734 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:35 pm

I would love to see men and women wearing the same bottoms.

Blueeyedswimmer
United States of America

Post by Blueeyedswimmer » Thu May 04, 2023 2:44 pm

I have worn them swimming laps at the Y and community pool. No string to tie. Sit low on my hips. Shaved almost smooth. Firm cheeks that show a little bit more. Heart races the first time that someone would say it was to small but no one did. Hiding in plan site.

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:09 am

I have a colorful Gary Majdell women's Rainbow bikini bottom, discontinued style, no one liked it.
Last edited by Flatfront on Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Papadoop
Great Britain

Post by Papadoop » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:59 pm

I wore a plain black pair to the pool once nice and tight on the buttocks and felt great only issue was the danger of my plums being exposed they dont fit as tight around the crotch area i found