G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo fans

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

52dno98
United States of America

Re: Speedo fans

Post by 52dno98 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:09 pm

I got my first pair when I was 16, but I wore speedos in secret for a long, long time (I’m now in my 40s). Started wearing in public about three or four years ago when I got into swimming. Still get a rush from wearing them in public every. single. time.

lycramike34
Great Britain

Post by lycramike34 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:16 am

Now heading towards the age of 60, they have been a thing for me since leaving School, (17) so that's 43 yrs in total... Leaving Home to get my own place made life so much better,and able to get what i now have Collected.

swimmerbud
United States of America

Post by swimmerbud » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:42 pm

Since a kid (first time)
dazmacky11 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:57 pm
How long has everyone been Speedo fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Life is short, Speedo on
USA | Mostly Straight

Caged4Good
United States of America

Post by Caged4Good » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:39 pm

I’ve loved them for as long as I can remember. It took years to get the verve to actually wear one. I think swim briefs/bikinis are the best.

pburks
United States of America

Post by pburks » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:09 pm

I became a fan in 1999 when "The 13th Year" came out on Disney channel in the states- I was 7 or 8. I think I got my first speedo the next year.

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:32 am

dazmacky11 wrote:Awesome I must have been 14 when I got my first speedo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nice

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:34 am

MrMusik wrote:I've been into them for probably 30 to 35 years. It initially started off as just age group swim team uniform and grew from there. It was always fun changing into my speedo with the other boys around getting into their speedos and jammers. I tried jammers for a couple years but firmly came back to my senses and went back to speedo briefs.
nice story

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:35 am

Harsh1994 wrote:Wearing them since 3 years old. Stopped it at 6. Fan since 9. Wearing them again since 15.
how many pairs do you have?

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Post by landoffrozensheep » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:53 am

pretty much most of my life, stopped during teens when swim shorts became a thing but then gravitated back to them in my late teens early 20s, due to creeping americanisation though felt self concious up until recently (and sometimes still do)

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:54 am

landoffrozensheep wrote:pretty much most of my life, stopped during teens when swim shorts became a thing but then gravitated back to them in my late teens early 20s, due to creeping americanisation though felt self concious up until recently (and sometimes still do)
amazing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:56 am

BozeHawk wrote:I've been wearing 'em since I was a little nipper possibly age five or six? They're the swimming costume most everyone wore. I swam for school from primary through uni, they've always been what I slip on when I'm going swimming at either the pool or beach. They never have been some kind of fetish as with some.

1tanlinedude
United States of America

Post by 1tanlinedude » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Since I was probably 5 years old, our parents let us join a local swim team and have been wearing them ever since. My first one was solid yellow and I wore it everyday to the pool for swim practice or playing around at the local pool with family & friends. Literally, that’s all I would wear plus take a towel; no shirt, no shorts, no flip fIops. I thought I was the coolest wearing it too; loved hanging out with the big kids on the swim team too. I was “all in” too! Come swim meet time I was even more pschyed & hyped up in the team suit which you could only wear for the meets! I swam up on the relay teams with my brothers age group. I thought I was it in that speedo! LOL - So fun!

swimmerbud
United States of America

Post by swimmerbud » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:15 pm

Forever
Life is short, Speedo on
USA | Mostly Straight

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:16 pm

1tanlinedude wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:52 pm
Since I was probably 5 years old, our parents let us join a local swim team and have been wearing them ever since. My first one was solid yellow and I wore it everyday to the pool for swim practice or playing around at the local pool with family & friends. Literally, that’s all I would wear plus take a towel; no shirt, no shorts, no flip fIops. I thought I was the coolest wearing it too; loved hanging out with the big kids on the swim team too. I was “all in” too! Come swim meet time I was even more pschyed & hyped up in the team suit which you could only wear for the meets! I swam up on the relay teams with my brothers age group. I thought I was it in that speedo! LOL - So fun!
Sounds cool, mate. Wish I had an experience like that! :P

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:24 pm

blueflinch wrote:
1tanlinedude wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:52 pm
Sounds cool, mate. Wish I had an experience like that! :P
I wore speedos a lot when I was young

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:27 pm

muscleworship5 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:24 pm
That's cool, mate. I think if guys get into speedos real young this sort of swimwear feels natural, and self-consciousness issues don't develop. Really, nylon briefs are much more logical to wear in the water than some heavy fabric that drags in the water. I hate how boardies feel when they're wet. And they're not even that comfortable when they're dry, though they are lightweight. :roll:

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:30 pm

blueflinch wrote:
muscleworship5 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:24 pm
That's cool, mate. I think if guys get into speedos real young this sort of swimwear feels natural, and self-consciousness issues don't develop. Really, nylon briefs are much more logical to wear in the water than some heavy fabric that drags in the water. I hate how boardies feel when they're wet. And they're not even that comfortable when they're dry, though they are lightweight. :roll:
I agree I loved wearing speedos not only for swimming but also on the beach most guys wear board shorts fashion changes I guess

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:30 pm

muscleworship5 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:30 pm
[I agree I loved wearing speedos not only for swimming but also on the beach most guys wear board shorts fashion changes I guess
Speedos BELONG on the beach! Thank you for setting a good example! :P

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:47 pm

blueflinch wrote:
muscleworship5 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:30 pm
[I agree I loved wearing speedos not only for swimming but also on the beach most guys wear board shorts fashion changes I guess
Speedos BELONG on the beach! Thank you for setting a good example! :P

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:55 pm

since I was 18. I wore my first Speedo to the beach and have been wearing Speedos to the beach ever since!