G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo fans

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

muscleworship5

Re: Speedo fans

Post by muscleworship5 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:57 pm

Sam wrote:since I was 18. I wore my first Speedo to the beach and have been wearing Speedos to the beach ever since!
what age are you now?

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:58 pm

51 and still wearing my Speedos to the beach and the pool!

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:59 pm

Sam wrote:51 and still wearing my Speedos to the beach and the pool!
cool

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:32 pm

I acquired my first pair when I was around 14 years old. So we're talking 35 years at least and still love them.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:33 pm

shadowmn wrote:I acquired my first pair when I was around 14 years old. So we're talking 35 years at least and still love them.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:16 pm

Sam wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:55 pm
since I was 18. I wore my first Speedo to the beach and have been wearing Speedos to the beach ever since!
Wow. What was that first experience like? Exciting? Frightening? Got any good stories for us? :P

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:53 am

I have to admit I was terrified! But since it was the mid-1980s, there were other guys in Speedos on the beach. So I placed my blanket next to some guys in Speedos (they were also alone) and lay down. My heart was pounding but I finally convinced myself to just take off my shorts. I don't recommend taking off your shorts while lying down, and I have since then built up enough courage to drop them while standing up. Lying there in my Speedo for the first time was exhilarating! It was and is so much more comfortable than baggy shorts, and I felt free! I also felt I could get a more effective tan. I started to become aroused, so I quickly walked to the water. Then I realized I should slow my walk to appear more confident. With my eyes I looked around and either people didn't care, or they nodded and smiled. This was both men and women. Many of the women were wearing one-piece swimsuits, and this was the first time I realized how sexy we dudes can feel wearing so much less then the women. In the water, I felt free. I hadn't yet joined a swim team, but I got it. It was and is so comfortable and practical being in the water wearing just a swim brief! I felt so sexy and alive! I slowly walked back to my towel with confidence and spent the afternoon lying on my back, my stomach, and enjoyed every second of it! Thank you for asking, bluefinch! :-)

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:56 am

Sam wrote:I have to admit I was terrified! But since it was the mid-1980s, there were other guys in Speedos on the beach. So I placed my blanket next to some guys in Speedos (they were also alone) and lay down. My heart was pounding but I finally convinced myself to just take off my shorts. I don't recommend taking off your shorts while lying down, and I have since then built up enough courage to drop them while standing up. Lying there in my Speedo for the first time was exhilarating! It was and is so much more comfortable than baggy shorts, and I felt free! I also felt I could get a more effective tan. I started to become aroused, so I quickly walked to the water. Then I realized I should slow my walk to appear more confident. With my eyes I looked around and either people didn't care, or they nodded and smiled. This was both men and women. Many of the women were wearing one-piece swimsuits, and this was the first time I realized how sexy we dudes can feel wearing so much less then the women. In the water, I felt free. I hadn't yet joined a swim team, but I got it. It was and is so comfortable and practical being in the water wearing just a swim brief! I felt so sexy and alive! I slowly walked back to my towel with confidence and spent the afternoon lying on my back, my stomach, and enjoyed every second of it! Thank you for asking, bluefinch! :-)
what age were you? great story loved reading it brings back so many memories

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:43 am

Thank you, muscleworship5! I think I was 17.

rmf

Post by rmf » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:05 pm

I bought my first pair in the early 80's when I was around 13. I am not sure why I didn't keep with them but It was probably because in part due to being a teen and also, I ended up life guarding and had to wear board shorts for work. I went back to them in my mid 30's - a story that I've recounted already. I have progressively worn them more in the past several years as I have gotten back to swimming now that I have become more limited in doing some other sports due to old injuries that have finally come back to haunt me.
straight, married w/ kids.

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:06 pm

Sam wrote:Thank you, muscleworship5! I think I was 17.
thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:08 pm

rmf wrote:I bought my first pair in the early 80's when I was around 13. I am not sure why I didn't keep with them but It was probably because in part due to being a teen and also, I ended up life guarding and had to wear board shorts for work. I went back to them in my mid 30's - a story that I've recounted already. I have progressively worn them more in the past several years as I have gotten back to swimming now that I have become more limited in doing some other sports due to old injuries that have finally come back to haunt me.
I love Australian lifeguards as they wear speedos (unless that has changed)

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:05 pm

muscleworship5 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:08 pm
Hm. Tricky to say. I think they do on some beaches. However, at pools, you'll probably see them in their shorts and shirts and hats - sun safely and everything. I don't know if they strip down to their speedos to save somebody ... :lol:

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:34 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:05 pm
muscleworship5 wrote:
Hm. Tricky to say. I think they do on some beaches. However, at pools, you'll probably see them in their shorts and shirts and hats - sun safely and everything. I don't know if they strip down to their speedos to save somebody ... :lol:
muscleworhip5 -- I am right there with you! I find Australian lifeguards in Speedos so sexy! I wish all male lifeguards would wear Speedos. I find it more practical. Maybe I will become a lifeguard and wear swim briefs to start a trend!

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:40 pm

Sam wrote:
blueflinch wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:05 pm
muscleworship5 wrote:
muscleworhip5 -- I am right there with you! I find Australian lifeguards in Speedos so sexy! I wish all male lifeguards would wear Speedos. I find it more practical. Maybe I will become a lifeguard and wear swim briefs to start a trend!
fit muscle bodies and speedos

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:54 am

I'm amazed at how many great speedo oriented Facebook pages there are.

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:54 am

swimmy wrote:I'm amazed at how many great speedo oriented Facebook pages there are.
I don’t have or use facebook