G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Finally my first Speedo Thong

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpoolTimeTurbo

Finally my first Speedo Thong

Post by SpoolTimeTurbo » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:02 pm

Well gents I finally got lucky and found two unused speedo brand thongs FINALLY. I know it has been a long time since I posted in here and I just wanted to share this and hopefully get back into speedo discussions. My initial impressions after trying it on is wow there is a good amount of room in the front but not baggy. The back part well I like how the top V part looks and fits. But oh my god that is the fattest widest thong I have ever tried. I for sure noticed it sitting standing walking...especially walking but feeling that makes me feel like the sexiest I have ever felt in my life. They need to bring these back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BriefsBro
United States of America

Re: Finally my first Speedo Thong

Post by BriefsBro » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Where did you find it? eBay?

SpoolTimeTurbo

Post by SpoolTimeTurbo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:03 am

Well no more so they found me. My long time friend gave them to me from high school. She was my first fling and we stayed friends with benefits since. Anyways she remembered that I’ve been looking for one but had no luck. Been working on my gluts gains and she loves seeing them on me and has me walk around in them at her place. She snaps my thong when she passes by me as well as smacks takes a good grab at my butt lol it’s a lot of fun wearing them. She’s always been a good supporter of what I like and pushes me to be confident and not have fear of what others think. We both went to the hot tub a few times people have stared that eww expression besides that a few young girls gave me compliments and got a number. I’m really super happy she did this for me.

SpoolTimeTurbo

Post by SpoolTimeTurbo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:04 am

Also does anyone else have experience wearing these? I would like some opinions/reviews.

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:46 pm

I have two of them, and I really like them. However if they just “fit” up front and are not a bit snug, they will loosen a lot should you swim in a chlorinated pool. I’ve used them for about a month of 2x a week 1hr swims at a local community pool that is a low chlorine “salt water” pool. After about 4 swims the front fabric looked felt fine when dry, but at the end of my swim getting out of the pool the front was sagging and sort of looked like waistband was bad or I got a size to big. I may have gotten a size to big butt they fit totally fine when dry. If I could do it again would get a size smaller than I have. Also if you li,e the Speedo Solar you should try the a Desmiit Thong. Looks / fits just like the solar but sits about an 3/4 inch lower in front and has a drawstring. So far holding up real good and have about 4 swims on them too..
Last edited by Solar73 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:52 pm

Well done you. I've got three pairs, one in Navy, one fluro green and one fluro yellow, see avatar. They are made like the Speedo Solar briefs at the front with a "Cock seam" that's also used to interlock the lining but no drawstring. Cloth is Nylon/ lycra on mine and doesn't feel as smooth as Solars. All are the same size but my navy one fits best, rest feel slightly too big.
Sounds like you've got a very good thing going with your lady friend, don't forget to "Thank" her properly ;)
Real men wear Speedo's