G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo/Underwear Party at a Local Bar

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Speedo/Underwear Party at a Local Bar

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:03 am

Good morning guys! Has anyone ever gone to an underwear/speedo party at a gay bar? There’s a place pretty close to me that has them somewhat regularly. I’ve never even been to a gay bar, but I’m curious what this is. I’ve heard places like this are like super hardcore and maybe not a great idea for a pretty inexperienced/sheltered guy like me who’s not even out as bicurious. But, a party with a bunch of guys in speedos (and underwear) sounds kind of fun!.... Any thoughts or experiences?

shadowmn
United States of America

Re: Speedo/Underwear Party at a Local Bar

Post by shadowmn » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:35 am

Never been to an underwear/speedo party or a gay bar. When I did the Santa Speedo Run years ago, everyone prepped for the run at a local bar in their speedos as well as after the run. I could have sat in that bar all day just wearing my speedo. Lots of women in bikinis.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:32 am

shadowmn wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:35 am
Never been to an underwear/speedo party or a gay bar. When I did the Santa Speedo Run years ago, everyone prepped for the run at a local bar in their speedos as well as after the run. I could have sat in that bar all day just wearing my speedo. Lots of women in bikinis.
That sounds fun!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:18 am

Never been to a gay bar. However I did happen to blow into port at Fort Lauderdale during spring break 1980. I hit the beach as lightly clothed as allowed and was down to my stars and stripes swim team speedo most of the time. A bar called the Candy Store was fun, you could alternate between bar, pool and dance floor dripping wet.
So I've been to a nude beach, and a nudist resort, but would like to go to something a little beyond that, where behavior can be much more minimal than attire. Is there such a thing, involving both sexes and the multitude of modern genders? I don't want any prudish rules, I think there should be boners and blow jobs going on.

VPL
United States of America

Post by VPL » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:49 pm

swimmy wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:18 am
Never been to a gay bar. However I did happen to blow into port at Fort Lauderdale during spring break 1980. I hit the beach as lightly clothed as allowed and was down to my stars and stripes swim team speedo most of the time. A bar called the Candy Store was fun, you could alternate between bar, pool and dance floor dripping wet.
So I've been to a nude beach, and a nudist resort, but would like to go to something a little beyond that, where behavior can be much more minimal than attire. Is there such a thing, involving both sexes and the multitude of modern genders? I don't want any prudish rules, I think there should be boners and blow jobs going on.
isn't hedonism like that? I have never been but always wanted to go.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Nah, but I've heard about them. If attending, wear your best undies. Not your daggy ones! :lol:

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:09 am

blueflinch wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:56 pm
Nah, but I've heard about them. If attending, wear your best undies. Not your daggy ones! :lol:
Haha no I would wear some Emporio Armani or some of my nicer water polo briefs

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:50 pm

ReservedEnthusiast wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:09 am
blueflinch wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:56 pm
Haha no I would wear some Emporio Armani or some of my nicer water polo briefs
Ooh. Emporio Armani does some nice stuff. :P

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:55 am

Went to one in Sydney once, I got fucked on the balcony of the bar about 5 minutes into walking in and didn't stick around, so no idea how the party was! lol.

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:08 am

speedostud wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:55 am
Went to one in Sydney once, I got fucked on the balcony of the bar about 5 minutes into walking in and didn't stick around, so no idea how the party was! lol.
Damn you work fast! Haha

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:15 am

lol. everyone was in speedos, this hot guy came up behind me while i was at the bar and his bulge was against my ass - next thing i knew we were in a dark corner fucking in nothing but our speedos! i'm not always such a slut, but that night, i needed it bad!

swimmerbud
United States of America

Post by swimmerbud » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:52 am

Sounds intriguing but this is different than a resort (whether Hedonism or just a gay day spa), right?
Life is short, Speedo on
USA | Mostly Straight

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:47 pm

swimmerbud wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:52 am
Sounds intriguing but this is different than a resort (whether Hedonism or just a gay day spa), right?
Correct, it’s like a bar/club (which I’ve never been to before, only heard of) with different themed nights throughout the week and month. And Fridays are apparently swimwear/underwear/naked nights.

Speedojay
Australia

Post by Speedojay » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:33 pm

speedostud wrote:lol. everyone was in speedos, this hot guy came up behind me while i was at the bar and his bulge was against my ass - next thing i knew we were in a dark corner fucking in nothing but our speedos! i'm not always such a slut, but that night, i needed it bad!
Arq ?? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T88

Post by T88 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:29 am

Sounds like it could be a very fun place to spend the night!! Hehe

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:23 am

Speedojay wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:33 pm
speedostud wrote:lol. everyone was in speedos, this hot guy came up behind me while i was at the bar and his bulge was against my ass - next thing i knew we were in a dark corner fucking in nothing but our speedos! i'm not always such a slut, but that night, i needed it bad!
Arq ?? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, it was a speedos and footy shorts party, for Mardi Gras. Super hot.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:20 am

Well, it wasn't speedo/underwear -- I was the only one in a speedo at this local bar. It was after the naked bike ride here in August, so it was full of naked guys, a few naked gals, some topless w/ bikini bottoms and some dressed gals. I had this untied AB loose on, drooping lower as the night went on. Everybody having fun and checking each other out.

On a trip to the restroom, I let a topless girl go first - she noted gentlemen still existed! I had my money tucked in the side of my AB. When she came out, she said, "I see where you keep your money." I replied, "you should see where I keep my jewels." With that she slid her hand down my happy trail, into my AB, cupping my hardening cock & balls, saying, "I just wanted to check your balance." I reached out, ran my fingers across her breasht & gave her nipple a little pinch.

She pulled her hand out, leaving my goods hanging out, and said, "I've got to get back to my BF, but that's very nice." Running her hand once again along my cock. What a night!
Attachments
P1040091.png
Naked Bike Ride Bar Wear
P1040091.png (261.21 KiB) Viewed 7390 times

Speedo_arena
United States of America

Post by Speedo_arena » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:39 pm

I've been to a few underwear nights at bars or clubs. They are awesome. Wear whatever you want. I've worn briefs, wrestling singlets and Speedos. Some have a policy of no visible ass crack but depends on local laws. I've had some amazing times during these nights and definitely afterwards, including a couple of orgies while in Provincetown. If you like being seen in a speedo I highly recommend going. Just be prepared for thirsty guys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:04 am

phltanner wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:20 am
Well, it wasn't speedo/underwear -- I was the only one in a speedo at this local bar. It was after the naked bike ride here in August, so it was full of naked guys, a few naked gals, some topless w/ bikini bottoms and some dressed gals. I had this untied AB loose on, drooping lower as the night went on. Everybody having fun and checking each other out.

On a trip to the restroom, I let a topless girl go first - she noted gentlemen still existed! I had my money tucked in the side of my AB. When she came out, she said, "I see where you keep your money." I replied, "you should see where I keep my jewels." With that she slid her hand down my happy trail, into my AB, cupping my hardening cock & balls, saying, "I just wanted to check your balance." I reached out, ran my fingers across her breasht & gave her nipple a little pinch.

She pulled her hand out, leaving my goods hanging out, and said, "I've got to get back to my BF, but that's very nice." Running her hand once again along my cock. What a night!
Damn! Sounds like SOMEONE had a good time!

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:04 am

Speedo_arena wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:39 pm
I've been to a few underwear nights at bars or clubs. They are awesome. Wear whatever you want. I've worn briefs, wrestling singlets and Speedos. Some have a policy of no visible ass crack but depends on local laws. I've had some amazing times during these nights and definitely afterwards, including a couple of orgies while in Provincetown. If you like being seen in a speedo I highly recommend going. Just be prepared for thirsty guys
Well no visible ass crack policy is fine by me because I wouldn't want to anyway. And encountering thirsty guys won't be an issue because I'll likely be one of them once I get amongst all those hot speedo-clad asses and bulges haha ;)