G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Pumps

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Dirtrider99
Canada

Pumps

Post by Dirtrider99 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:23 pm

I know this isn't necessarily speedo related but... Does any one here use penis and or ball pumps? Ive seen some pretty impressive bulges on the net from guys that "pump their balls". I've always wanted a pump but never got one. Are the pleasurable, do they make it bigger how long does it last?

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Re: Pumps

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:35 pm

I just googled ball pump, and I don't think it's speaking the same language. :lol:

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:08 pm

I’ve used a Bathmate penis pump. You fill it with water then pump the water out to get the suction on your penis. I got rid of it because although it really made my penis long and thick it was only because the suction expanded the tissue around the outside of the penis blood chambers with lymph or something and made it look really puffy and swollen. Then as the swelling went down over the next 24 hours it would look lumpy and disfigured. Supposedly with regular use it would expand the blood chambers and cause permanent enlargement but when I used it it just made the skin very puffy and didn’t even make me erect.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:08 pm

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:07 am

BJE wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:08 pm
I’ve used a Bathmate penis pump. You fill it with water then pump the water out to get the suction on your penis. I got rid of it because although it really made my penis long and thick it was only because the suction expanded the tissue around the outside of the penis blood chambers with lymph or something and made it look really puffy and swollen. Then as the swelling went down over the next 24 hours it would look lumpy and disfigured. Supposedly with regular use it would expand the blood chambers and cause permanent enlargement but when I used it it just made the skin very puffy and didn’t even make me erect.
That is a pretty good indication that you are using too much pressure.

If you want to see long term gains, you need long term use. With daily use, low pressure, and longer periods of use; gains can be had. High pressure can be damaging to the penis, to the point of causing blisters on the head. Yes, it does draw lymph fluid to the penis and if done too much, the penis can look very funny when going back to normal over the next 24 hours.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:11 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:35 pm
I just googled ball pump, and I don't think it's speaking the same language. :lol:
Try plugging "cock pump" into Google instead, sam. There is a variation of cock pumping which includes pumping the balls in addition to the cock.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:33 am

Dirtrider99 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:23 pm
I know this isn't necessarily speedo related but... Does any one here use penis and or ball pumps? Ive seen some pretty impressive bulges on the net from guys that "pump their balls". I've always wanted a pump but never got one. Are the pleasurable, do they make it bigger how long does it last?
I have used cock pumps and ball pumps in the past. I have also used nipple pumps too. I love the sensation of my nipples pumped up and played with.

As I am more of a "grow-er" and not so much a "show-er" when I'm flaccid, I really enjoy pumping my cock and balls. It does draw the lymphatic fluid into your shaft for a much larger appearance which can be mighty impressive! When done correctly it feels good too. I usually go long and low. I'll typically pump for a total of one to four hours per session, with breaks every 30 minutes or so to massage my equipment. I'll typically keep the pressure at or below ten PSI. I may, periodically, go over that for very short periods of time just for the sensation, but I'll typically dial it back to seven PSI or so for the longer term.

Sometimes I'll alternate my cock for a while and my balls for a while. When I'm applying suction to my balls, I'll typically keep the pressure even lower, around five PSI.

It is fun to be able to show out from time to time, when normally I don't.

speedolover

Post by speedolover » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:20 am

Totally agree with MrMusik about the results of ball pumping. A light suction brings the sack down and the balls expand too. I can get satisfactory results in about 30 minutes. Best of all, the results last for the day. I like to pump before going to the beach, especially when wearing a suit with a pouch.