G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

TAPPATALK

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

trunksfan
Great Britain

TAPPATALK

Post by trunksfan » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:46 am

I have finally managed to get a couple of photos onto this website using Tappatalk but Tappatalk keeps refusing my photos but not saying why !They offer three photo sizes and I choose the smallest option but they say no ! I have tried dozens of different photos taken at different times with varying lighting but I have no idea why they don't accept them !

Speedo1986
United States of America

Re: TAPPATALK

Post by Speedo1986 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:25 am

I too have issues. Usually if I try to submit a second time it will work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirtrider99
Canada

Post by Dirtrider99 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:55 am

Im having lost of issues as well, i have tons of pics to contribute but i've given up

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:40 am

I use an app called image size. Never any problems

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:33 pm

I use a free app called Image Resizer and I set them at 800 wide. I never have a problem posting here. I don’t use Tapatalk.