G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedos in Department Store Change Room

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

blueflinch
Australia

Speedos in Department Store Change Room

Post by blueflinch » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:58 pm

Recently brought myself some dark red Adidas speedos with white piping from David Jones. Didn't know whether I was a size 16 or 18 Australian, so had to try them on in change room. Tried on over underwear. Still not sure which was better fit. Stripped off my undies and tried on my speedos against my bare cock, bare balls and bare butt. Not sure if people are allowed to do this? (Unhygienic?) But it did allow me to figure out which suit was gonna fit best in pool! :mrgreen:

Got so horny too, naked below the waist except for the speedos which I was about to buy. I don't know if anyone else gets horny in public, trying on clothes. I think it's a bit inappropriate. Also, if an item of clothing makes me feel sexually excited, I'm more likely to buy it, which is bad for the old bank balance. To make matters worse, I was served by a really sexy sales assistant, and felt mentally undressed as I was paying for my goods. Maybe I should just shop naked? :lol:

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Speedos in Department Store Change Room

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:34 pm

blueflinch wrote:Recently brought myself some dark red Adidas speedos with white piping from David Jones. Didn't know whether I was a size 16 or 18 Australian, so had to try them on in change room. Tried on over underwear. Still not sure which was better fit. Stripped off my undies and tried on my speedos against my bare cock, bare balls and bare butt. Not sure if people are allowed to do this? (Unhygienic?) But it did allow me to figure out which suit was gonna fit best in pool! :mrgreen:

Got so horny too, naked below the waist except for the speedos which I was about to buy. I don't know if anyone else gets horny in public, trying on clothes. I think it's a bit inappropriate. Also, if an item of clothing makes me feel sexually excited, I'm more likely to buy it, which is bad for the old bank balance. To make matters worse, I was served by a really sexy sales assistant, and felt mentally undressed as I was paying for my goods. Maybe I should just shop naked? :lol:
Only time that has happened was at the swimming pool a few years back. Went in the cubicle and my wet speedo just got me so excited. Came in my speedo. It was amazing. Never in a shop changing room tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:54 pm

I’ve tried it on without undies too. But usually I shove a tissue at the front so I don’t get it dirty.

Some brands have a clear sticker at the front to keep it clean

What size did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:04 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:54 pm
I’ve tried it on without undies too. But usually I shove a tissue at the front so I don’t get it dirty.

Had to go with an 18. Otherwise my nutsack shows! It's quite a narrow cut in the front. :lol:

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:30 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Mazda3mps wrote:

Had to go with an 18. Otherwise my nutsack shows! It's quite a narrow cut in the front. :lol:
I was trying adidas at DJ lol. No one was guarding the fitting rooms.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:31 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Mazda3mps wrote:

I was trying adidas at DJ lol. No one was guarding the fitting rooms.

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:00 am

I used to bone up so bad when trying on Speedos. The excitement of trying on and buying new Speedos was always too much. Dealing with a cute girl or guy to unlock the dressing room, then walking out and paying for a couple of little suits at the register was another thing altogether. Trying to look so nonchalant with a full blown woodie in my tight jeans … yeah I remember those days.

Now, not so much of an issue because I have worn Speedos so much I don't react to putting one on. That, and there are really no Speedos in Sports Stores any more. The only ones they stock, I wouldn't buy anyways.

As for the underwear issue, I used to wear the tiniest, skimpiest briefs to try on Speedos, to get a better feeling for the fit. Didn't want to pay for something I wouldn't like. Then, started wearing tiny string-back thongs especially when Speedo shopping … at least I was wearing underwear!
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:46 am

blueflinch wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:58 pm
I was served by a really sexy sales assistant, and felt mentally undressed as I was paying for my goods.
Total turn-on to walk up to a hot sales assistant at the register and put down my speedo or a pair of slutty underwear.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:54 pm

speedostud wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:46 am
Total turn-on to walk up to a hot sales assistant at the register and put down my speedo or a pair of slutty underwear.
I have never bought slutty underwear in my life. I didn't know they make slutty underwear. :shock: I only buy fabulous things from Calvin Klein, Armani Emporia, etc. Jockstraps aren't slutty, are they? I thought they were high fashion! :lol:

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:22 pm

blueflinch wrote:
To make matters worse, I was served by a really sexy sales assistant, and felt mentally undressed as I was paying for my goods. Maybe I should just shop naked? :lol:
Did you ask the sales assistant if it looked ok? :mrgreen:

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:01 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:22 pm
Did you ask the sales assistant if it looked ok? :mrgreen:
Next time, Sam. Next time! :lol:

"Does my knobhead look good in this? How about my shaft?" :mrgreen:

Papadoop
Great Britain

Post by Papadoop » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:45 am

speedostud wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:46 am
blueflinch wrote:
I was served by a really sexy sales assistant, and felt mentally undressed as I was paying for my goods.
I love doing this there used to be some curvy blond girl who used to work in a store i went to, she used to have big boobs in a tight white top and always used to wear a black tight mini skirt which you could see the shape of her knickers and she always used to wear black tights, when she would serve me she would undress me with her eyes and I would be fighting the urge to go hard I was dying to say to her I would love to just bum you, theres another tidy little brunette there now who wears a short skirt and tights with a nice little bum and when she served me with my speedo she was undressing me with her eyes I was just imagining what she was thinking lucky i was wearing y fronts because i just shot my load in them.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:28 am

This...

fbanks wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:00 am
I used to bone up so bad when trying on Speedos. The excitement of trying on and buying new Speedos was always too much. Dealing with a cute girl or guy to unlock the dressing room, then walking out and paying for a couple of little suits at the register was another thing altogether. Trying to look so nonchalant with a full blown woodie in my tight jeans … yeah I remember those days.

Now, not so much of an issue because I have worn Speedos so much I don't react to putting one on. That, and there are really no Speedos in Sports Stores any more. The only ones they stock, I wouldn't buy anyways.

As for the underwear issue, I used to wear the tiniest, skimpiest briefs to try on Speedos, to get a better feeling for the fit. Didn't want to pay for something I wouldn't like. Then, started wearing tiny string-back thongs especially when Speedo shopping … at least I was wearing underwear!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

White7

Post by White7 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:48 am

I was going home from work and I went to the sport shop first. There I have to leave my bag at the front desk for the shop safety. So I went just with my wallet. Straightly to the swim section, then I found this navy blue Arena brief really fit my size like it was waiting to be found by me. I tried it first at the fitting room really fit me, manly and make me really excited, almost shot full load into it. Luckily did not.

After that I pay at the cashier and when he wanted to wrap it, I said no I want to immediately wear it. He rather confuse by the time but let me get the brief away to the backroom toilet. There I cut the price tag, wore the brief (I was commando that time) and feel great wear it as undies, grab my bag and went back home.

On the way home and till now I was wondering what happen if I stay wear the speedo as undies after the fitting room and just give the cashier the price tag cut and saying "I already wear the brief underneath my pants, don't worry I'll pay it"

Speedofan1198
Australia

Post by Speedofan1198 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:27 am

I once had a VERY helpful attendant at a small speedo/underwear store in Sydney.

He was very encouraging to get me to try some pairs on before I bought anything.

As I was trying the first pair on he decided to open the curtain unannounced. And then suggested I needed to take my shirt off to get an idea of what they’d look like on the beach.

Didn’t take long before the speedos ended up around my ankles...

MexGCM
Mexico

Post by MexGCM » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:43 am

blueflinch wrote:
Recently brought myself some dark red Adidas speedos with white piping from David Jones. Didn't know whether I was a size 16 or 18 Australian, so had to try them on in change room. Tried on over underwear. Still not sure which was better fit. Stripped off my undies and tried on my speedos against my bare cock, bare balls and bare butt. Not sure if people are allowed to do this? (Unhygienic?) But it did allow me to figure out which suit was gonna fit best in pool! :mrgreen:

I'm always aroused when shoping swimwear/ underwear, cause all the ítems are skimpy lycra stuff, and where i buy my garments i'm allowed yo try them on to see how they fit.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:17 am

MexGCM, really fine profile pic!!!

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:21 pm

MexGCM wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:43 am
I'm always aroused when shoping swimwear/ underwear, cause all the ítems are skimpy lycra stuff, and where i buy my garments i'm allowed yo try them on to see how they fit.
Yeah, this is gonna sound really weird I'm sure. But I used to feel really, really aroused by the half-naked male models on the boxes of pricey underwear brands such as Calvin Klein or the big posters of male underwear models for Bonds (an Aussie underwear brand than sometimes hires top tennis players to model designs). Is this normal? Am I a freak? :lol:

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:13 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:21 pm
MexGCM wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:43 am
Yeah, this is gonna sound really weird I'm sure. But I used to feel really, really aroused by the half-naked male models on the boxes of pricey underwear brands such as Calvin Klein or the big posters of male underwear models for Bonds (an Aussie underwear brand than sometimes hires top tennis players to model designs). Is this normal? Am I a freak? :lol:
No, you are not a freak. It is totally normal. I do the same thing.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:15 pm

MrMusik wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:13 pm
No, you are not a freak. It is totally normal. I do the same thing.
Yeah, but I feel so exploited by the marketing gurus and advertisers and capitalists who are profiting from my weakness ... :lol: