G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedos in Department Store Change Room

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

MrMusik
United States of America

Re: Speedos in Department Store Change Room

Post by MrMusik » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:04 am

blueflinch wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:15 pm
MrMusik wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:13 pm
No, you are not a freak. It is totally normal. I do the same thing.
Yeah, but I feel so exploited by the marketing gurus and advertisers and capitalists who are profiting from my weakness ... :lol:
Hahaha!!! You know that is exactly what marketing gurus and advertisers and capitalists do, right? They profile and exploit your desires and weaknesses in the name of profit! After all, if they didn't make a profit, then we wouldn't have these fine options to choose from! LoL!!!

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:47 pm

MrMusik wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:04 am
Hahaha!!! You know that is exactly what marketing gurus and advertisers and capitalists do, right? They profile and exploit your desires and weaknesses in the name of profit! After all, if they didn't make a profit, then we wouldn't have these fine options to choose from! LoL!!!
That's so true. It starts out feeling like they're doing me a favour, when really I'm doing them a favour - such a toxic relationship! :lol:

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:13 pm

A few years ago at the store called Hudson Bay in Downtown Toronto, I went underwear shopping and I saw some swim briefs by Giorgio Armani. I was extremely horny that day (still very horny, single and available, bad combination) and I decided to try them on, but picking out two shirts to pretend that I wanted to try them on as well. I was semi hard just from holding them. Once I tried them on, I was so hard. In fact, I was fully erect by the time I was naked in the change room. The material against my hard, uncut cock was making me moan on the inside. Unfortunately, I shot a load in them - a huge load sadly. Luckily, in my back pack I had rubbing alcohol and cleaned my hands. As for the swim briefs, they were soaked in cum. I had to leave them in the change room. Before I stepped out, I checked to see if anyone was around and thankfully no. I couldn't take the swim briefs to the cashier for obvious reasons. Please, don't try on swim wear if you're extremely horny. I'm glad this never happened again.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:46 am

speedoboi wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:13 pm
Unfortunately, I shot a load in them - a huge load sadly. Luckily, in my back pack I had rubbing alcohol and cleaned my hands. As for the swim briefs, they were soaked in cum. I had to leave them in the change room. Before I stepped out, I checked to see if anyone was around and thankfully no. I couldn't take the swim briefs to the cashier for obvious reasons. Please, don't try on swim wear if you're extremely horny. I'm glad this never happened again.
I can relate to the horniness. But the cumming - oh man. Was that your lowest day ever? Did you hit new depths of shame and self-disgust? :lol:

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:31 am

blueflinch wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:46 am
speedoboi wrote:
Unfortunately, I shot a load in them - a huge load sadly. Luckily, in my back pack I had rubbing alcohol and cleaned my hands. As for the swim briefs, they were soaked in cum. I had to leave them in the change room. Before I stepped out, I checked to see if anyone was around and thankfully no. I couldn't take the swim briefs to the cashier for obvious reasons. Please, don't try on swim wear if you're extremely horny. I'm glad this never happened again.
I can relate to the horniness. But the cumming - oh man. Was that your lowest day ever? Did you hit new depths of shame and self-disgust? :lol:
I wouldn't call it a low day. I felt bad for leaving the swim briefs in the change room, all soaked in cum.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:30 am

speedoboi wrote:
A few years ago at the store called Hudson Bay in Downtown Toronto, I went underwear shopping and I saw some swim briefs by Giorgio Armani. I was extremely horny that day (still very horny, single and available, bad combination) and I decided to try them on, but picking out two shirts to pretend that I wanted to try them on as well. I was semi hard just from holding them. Once I tried them on, I was so hard. In fact, I was fully erect by the time I was naked in the change room. The material against my hard, uncut cock was making me moan on the inside. Unfortunately, I shot a load in them - a huge load sadly. Luckily, in my back pack I had rubbing alcohol and cleaned my hands. As for the swim briefs, they were soaked in cum. I had to leave them in the change room. Before I stepped out, I checked to see if anyone was around and thankfully no. I couldn't take the swim briefs to the cashier for obvious reasons. Please, don't try on swim wear if you're extremely horny. I'm glad this never happened again.
That sounds so hot...

You should have pulled the tags off, kept the swim brief on to wear it out of the store under your clothes. At the register, just present the tags and tell them you are wearing them and want to pay for them. After blowing that huge load in the swim briefs, it would have been awesome to wear those swim briefs out of the store.

At a shop I like to visit in Atlanta, I was trying on a bunch of stuff I was buying. I was going to buy it regardless, but it is just so fucking hot to strip down naked and pull on just a little suit in the change room. The only thing separating my little change room from the store's front counter is a hanging curtain that I didn't exactly pull all the way closed.

Last time I was in there I bought a couple Cocksox thongs. I have a few Cocksox briefs, both undies and swim briefs, but I haven't had any thongs until this day. Anyway, I asked them if I could try on one of the thongs to be sure it was the right fit, and they said yes. I was full on naked in the change room and pulled on only that Cocksox thong... it felt amazing! I was in love with it! The guy at the counter asked if it was okay, I turned around, pulled the curtain back, and asked him if I could wear it out of the store. He was a bit shocked that I had pulled the curtain open, but nodded his head and said yes that would be fine. While I wasn't hard, I definitely had a semi going on and I was leaking loads of precum (like I always do when I'm horny). It was just a really hot experience overall. Both the guys working in the store were really nice and friendly. I would have enjoyed playing around a bit with either one, but sadly this didn't happen.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:50 pm

I think there should be a "you soil, you buy" policy on all men's underwear and swimwear! :lol:

paddedfoot
Singapore

Post by paddedfoot » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:43 pm

wow, i've played a bit in the fitting room but not actually blown a load! i would try to stop myself before any precum starts. haha can understand the embarrassment if that happened.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:01 pm

paddedfoot wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:43 pm
wow, i've played a bit in the fitting room but not actually blown a load! i would try to stop myself before any precum starts. haha can understand the embarrassment if that happened.
I can understand popping a boner or a semi. But any kind of fluid? I think that's TOO MUCH fun, fellas! You need to walk through some other section of the store (greeting cards for your elderly mother?) to calm down. :lol:

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:48 am

speedoboi wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:31 am
blueflinch wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:46 am
speedoboi wrote:
I wouldn't call it a low day. I felt bad for leaving the swim briefs in the change room, all soaked in cum.
No worries … they probably hit the discount rack later on that day!!! :roll:
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:03 pm

fbanks wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:48 am
No worries … they probably hit the discount rack later on that day!!! :roll:
Discount rack or discharge rack? :lol: