G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Cruising

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ncstr8male
United States of America

Cruising

Post by ncstr8male » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:42 pm

Going on a cruise next month on the MSC Seaside. Looks like an awesome ship. From what I've read there's no shortage of speedo's on the ship. Hopefully this will be a fun week.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Cruising

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:58 pm

ncstr8male wrote:Going on a cruise next month on the MSC Seaside. Looks like an awesome ship. From what I've read there's no shortage of speedo's on the ship. Hopefully this will be a fun week.
We will require pics as proof.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

violaboy
United States of America

Post by violaboy » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:21 pm

Sounds amazing! I need to go on a cruise sometime, and you better believe I'll in my speedos!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:51 pm

ncstr8male wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:42 pm
Going on a cruise next month on the MSC Seaside. Looks like an awesome ship. From what I've read there's no shortage of speedo's on the ship. Hopefully this will be a fun week.
Where are you cruising to?

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:51 pm

Oh, THAT kind of cruising. Cruising involving water. I thought this was about the other kind of cruising. :lol:

ncstr8male
United States of America

Post by ncstr8male » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:07 pm

Where are you cruising to?
[/quote]
Mexico, Jamaica, Cayman islands ,and Bahamas.

geauxboi
United States of America

Post by geauxboi » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:29 pm

ncstr8male wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:42 pm
I have been on 7 cruises on Carnival, and 2 on Norwegian, and only saw 1 guy in a speedo on 2 different cruises on Carnival. But MSC is smaller ships, and may have a different kind of people than one of those giant ships full of families. The only cruises I know that is full of Speedos is of course the gay Atlantis Cruises. I have friends that have been on 3 of them and told me all about it! Those same friends are going on an Atlantis cruise next week and they had invited me to join them, but I could not make it...…:( Let us know what you see! MSC may be my next cruise!

ncstr8male
United States of America

Post by ncstr8male » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:32 pm

We were on a carnival cruise last march. We docked next to the msc seaside in St.Thomas. there were several guys shopping in st Thomas wearing speedos and flip flops. We also saw several more on the seaside top deck in speedo. May have just been a coincidence. I've read they are a popular cruise line with Eiropeans. The Seaside is a huge ship.

ncstr8male
United States of America

Post by ncstr8male » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:35 pm

We were on a carnival cruise last march. We docked next to the msc seaside in St.Thomas. there were several guys shopping in st Thomas wearing speedos and flip flops. We also saw several more on the seaside top deck in speedo. May have just been a coincidence. I've read they are a popular cruise line with Europeans. The Seaside is a huge ship.

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:05 pm

Cool. Definitely let us know how it went when you get back.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:17 pm

My wife wants to go on a Disney cruise to take our kid. Pretty sure that'd be an inappropriate place for speedos, lol.

I mean, there's an adults-only pool... but it's still a Disney ship.

swimmerbud
United States of America

Post by swimmerbud » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:32 pm

I’m guessing it depends on the charter as well as the ship. I’ve been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and first time I do t recall speedo sightings. The latter one I was one of very few on the vessel, granted We just so happened to go during senior graduation week so it was mostly 17-18 year old hs graduates and their families. Still wore mine proudly on the boat or at the port of call beaches. The islands are not necessarily speedo-active so I’d caution against just walking the streets in one. Where are you headed out from?
Life is short, Speedo on
USA | Mostly Straight

beachg0y
United States of America

Post by beachg0y » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:03 am

52dno98 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:17 pm
My wife wants to go on a Disney cruise to take our kid. Pretty sure that'd be an inappropriate place for speedos, lol.

I mean, there's an adults-only pool... but it's still a Disney ship.
Man, with all the times I've worn men's slim bikini swim briefs when poolside or at the beach with friends or siblings -- with their kids -- or been asked to take any of the tots to the beach, I'd have been told had anyone thought my attire was inappropriate.

And when playing Frisbee with the nephew in the ocean, he's always been quick to include others his age, which starts conversations between me and parents of the others. Naturally when we leave the water, convos continue, and my attire choice has never registered with other adults as sexual, shocking or in the least inappropriate.

I dunno. Maybe being the genuine good neighbor type telepathically transmits a illusory hologram of waist to knees, flowing board shorts that loosely drapes glutes, hamstrings, quads and of course the unmentionable frontally positioned male equipment (you know -- *gasp* -- the elephant [trunk and all] in the room that everyone must pretend isn't in the room)...

Joking aside, wear your swim briefs exclusively, treat others as if you and everyone were in full casual attire, be the approachable nice guy and BAM no issues. Who knows, maybe at the Disney pool several others will drop trou and tan wearing swim briefs they've secretly been wearing for ages, too shy to be the first.

geauxboi
United States of America

Post by geauxboi » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:37 pm

I just returned from a cruise on the Norwegian Getaway, out of New Orleans. Not a single speedo on the ship, or on the beach in Harvest Caye, Belize. Just thought I would let the board know...……. :roll:

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:56 am

geauxboi wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:37 pm
I just returned from a cruise on the Norwegian Getaway, out of New Orleans. Not a single speedo on the ship, or on the beach in Harvest Caye, Belize. Just thought I would let the board know...……. :roll:
Apart from you?
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Post by landoffrozensheep » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:51 pm

Pass on a cruise at the moment for fear of ending up with any of the following - noro, norwalk or coronavirus....being stuck on a cruise ship for days or weeks sounds like living hell

geauxboi
United States of America

Post by geauxboi » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:57 pm

Scottiebum wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:56 am
geauxboi wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:37 pm
Apart from you?
I only wore the speedo on the beach in Belize, laying out to get some sun. Wore 5inch trunks with speedo underneath on the ship. I was with family and I don't wear speedo in front of family.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:00 pm

The wife and I spent last week on the Carnival Glory, leaving out of New Orleans and visiting Jamaca, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. It was a fun week, though there was more overcast and rainy than I would have preferred.

I spent a lot of time wearing my Cocksox CX08PR trunks. I didn't feel out of place anywhere we went and I was happy to walk around with them.

There was no guys wearing a thong, but I did see a few other guys wearing square cuts on the boat, and a couple guys wearing briefs at the beaches we visited.

I had a great time and I can't wait to go again!