G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

White/Transparent Speedos

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

shadowmn
United States of America

White/Transparent Speedos

Post by shadowmn » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:09 pm

Have any of you worn a suit in public that you knew would become transparent or close to after becoming wet? I have a few suits that definitely show a lot if they become wet, but have never worn them in public. I'm not going to lie, it would be fun to wear them on a beach with not many people.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Re: White/Transparent Speedos

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:03 am

I wear them to the nude beach, it feels very sexy. Wouldn’t dare wear them to a pool or regular beach though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedofan1198
Australia

Post by Speedofan1198 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:44 am

I regularly wear my white addicted pair at my lap pool. Figure those who want to will get a good look and those who don’t won’t even notice :)

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:03 am

Yeh I’ve worn white ones in nude beach and light blue ones at the pool haha.

dazmacky11

Post by dazmacky11 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:28 pm

Yes love white speedos when wet Image

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:04 am

I used to have a pair of blue/white striped aussiebums that were very see through when wet... i wore them in the steamroom at my gym once, which was very busy at the time. I literally heard one of the guys gasp out loud when i walked in the door because they were either a) offensive or b) made him realize he loved cock and he was going to take it from a stranger right there in front of everyone, no matter how gay it was. lol.
download.jpeg
download.jpeg (8.39 KiB) Viewed 6275 times

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:24 am

I had a yellow pair that after a few years turned invisible/mostly transparent when wet. I discovered this at a water park. Oops!

VPL
United States of America

Post by VPL » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:27 pm

speedostud wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:04 am
I literally heard one of the guys gasp out loud when i walked in the door because they were either a) offensive or b) made him realize he loved cock and he was going to take it from a stranger right there in front of everyone, no matter how gay it was.
pretty sure it was b) speedo stud based on how hot you look in you posts!

devildog
Netherlands

Post by devildog » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:09 am

SthOzGuy81 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:03 am
I wear them to the nude beach, it feels very sexy. Wouldn’t dare wear them to a pool or regular beach though!
Nice!!
be comfortable

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:13 pm

Speedostud, I have those blue/white stripe AB loose 2.5's. I wear them for summer laps at my neighborhood pool as transition from an Arena brief to AB loose WJ's. Not terribly transparent (I think) unless you look very close. Did have an interesting line of women behind me at the pool shower once, though!

I've worn AB white or ice blue to hotel pools. Catuious getting out, but they dry quick to go opaque.