G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Over-dressed on the nudist beach

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

NorthShoreDad
Australia

Over-dressed on the nudist beach

Post by NorthShoreDad » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:03 am

Sydney finally had a clear summer’s day, so I went to Obelisk Beach, which is a small harbour-side nudist beach I have visited naked before. Today I wanted to work up a speedo tan, and wore my Adidas black 3-stripe on the beach. There are many nicer beaches to laze around in swim attire, but Obelisk visitors have a certain comfort about their bodies, and there is the odd eye-candy to consider, as well as the sexy-as speedo tan I am aiming for. However I felt over-dressed on the nudist beach, given that everyone else is naked. Nothing was evident, but then Aussies are casual about dress expectations, in or out of speedos.

So my question for the forum gents: Is it appropriate to wear speedos on a nudist beach?

Speedojay
Australia

Re: Over-dressed on the nudist beach

Post by Speedojay » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:05 am

I went to little congwong beach today, at Le perouse & wore a speedo, purely because I prefer to get tan lines, but have been nude before.

Even on nude beaches I prefer to wear a speedo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:22 am

I wear speedos at the nude beach for the tan line. However I spend a small amount of time naked so my lily white ass gets a bit of sun too!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:50 pm

NorthShoreDad wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:03 am
Sydney finally had a clear summer’s day, so I went to Obelisk Beach, which is a small harbour-side nudist beach I have visited naked before. Today I wanted to work up a speedo tan, and wore my Adidas black 3-stripe on the beach. There are many nicer beaches to laze around in swim attire, but Obelisk visitors have a certain comfort about their bodies, and there is the odd eye-candy to consider, as well as the sexy-as speedo tan I am aiming for. However I felt over-dressed on the nudist beach, given that everyone else is naked. Nothing was evident, but then Aussies are casual about dress expectations, in or out of speedos.

So my question for the forum gents: Is it appropriate to wear speedos on a nudist beach?
completely fine to wear speedos at a nude beach. im the same as everyone else on here. prefer the tan lines :)

i wouldve thought obelisk is the nude beach in sydney that has a lot of speedo wearers.. so is little congwong!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:51 pm

Speedojay wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:05 am
I went to little congwong beach today, at Le perouse & wore a speedo, purely because I prefer to get tan lines, but have been nude before.

Even on nude beaches I prefer to wear a speedo

which pair did u wear? mad invite :P

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:49 pm

I’ve never been but I would’ve at least STARTED in a speedo. Makes for a better presentation and eventual reveal ;)

hawaiispeedo808

Post by hawaiispeedo808 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:10 pm

It's perfectly fine. It may be frowned upon, but no one can FORCE you to be nude. I always wear a thong or speedo.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

NorthShoreDad
Australia

Post by NorthShoreDad » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:56 pm

SthOzGuy81 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:22 am
I spend a small amount of time naked so my lily white ass gets a bit of sun too!
Good point SthOzGuy81 . That could be a whole forum topic.
BTW Is Maslins still the go-to beach, or are there others now around town?

NorthShoreDad
Australia

Post by NorthShoreDad » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:01 pm

Speedojay wrote:
I went to little congwong beach today
I think Little Congwong is still an undesignated but accepted nudist beach. Out of interest, what's the ratio of covered to naked on the beach?

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:36 pm

NorthShoreDad wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:01 pm
Speedojay wrote:
I went to little congwong beach today
I think Little Congwong is still an undesignated but accepted nudist beach. Out of interest, what's the ratio of covered to naked on the beach?
i find at little congwong, people follow the crowd, as soon as one go nude, the rest follows.. but usually its half half before everyone goes nude anyway

SthOzGuy81
Australia

Post by SthOzGuy81 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:02 pm

NorthShoreDad wrote: Good point SthOzGuy81 . That could be a whole forum topic.
BTW Is Maslins still the go-to beach, or are there others now around town?
Maslins is still the only nude beach around these parts unfortunately. It’d be great to have another one nearby.

pix54
Australia

Post by pix54 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:09 pm

I used to frequent Swanbourne Beach in Perth but have recently moved to Mandurah where I can't seem to find any clothing optional beaches.
Has anyone got any ideas?

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:23 pm

As someone who has worn a pair of red speedos to a nudist beach (King Beach, Byron Bay), I can confirm that it's considered inappropriate - at least by fellow beach users who are happily naked. Take 'em off, man. Take 'em off. Let the sun shine on your junk. Go naked, bro! :lol:

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:31 pm

I go to a Nude Beach in Florida often and go nude half the time the other in my speedo to get the speedo tan. I normally have my speedo on when I arrive at the beach and just wear it as I walk from the parking lot to the beach.

1tanlinedude
United States of America

Post by 1tanlinedude » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:31 pm

Oceanrunner79 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:31 pm
I go to a Nude Beach in Florida often and go nude half the time the other in my speedo to get the speedo tan. I normally have my speedo on when I arrive at the beach and just wear it as I walk from the parking lot to the beach.
Oceanrunner79- what nude beach do you go to in Florida? I’ve been to Haulover (very crowded with thousands of people), Apollo Beach (very low key) and love Playalinda Beach !! Making sure I’m not missing one ! LOL

devildog
Netherlands

Post by devildog » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:08 am

I wanna go to those beaches too!!!
be comfortable

devildog
Netherlands

Post by devildog » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:40 am

Sheer 1.5 aussiebum's could work.
be comfortable

Nike_brief
United States of America

Post by Nike_brief » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:39 am

The beach I usually go to near my house happens to be a nude beach. I’ve never gone naked, but almost always worn a Speedo. No one has ever seemed to care, as people who are at a nude beach are usually more open minded. I’ve seen other speedos there too, and even one time a thong.

swimmerbud
United States of America

Post by swimmerbud » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:13 am

I prefer speedo at the nude beach as well. Tan lines are the main reason, and avoiding a burnt sausage is the second.
Life is short, Speedo on
USA | Mostly Straight

Gymjunkie
Australia

Post by Gymjunkie » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:21 pm

SthOzGuy81 wrote:I wear speedos at the nude beach for the tan line. However I spend a small amount of time naked so my lily white ass gets a bit of sun too!

I agree. I wear my speedos for a little bit first then remove them later on. I get a nice tan line and allow the sun to soften my white arse.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

If you doubt yourself, wear something else.