G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Fear

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Fear

Post by landoffrozensheep » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:44 pm

Went to a rural beach to walk the dog today, felt mild (9c but felt warmer) wanted to go for a paddle but didn't feel "safe" stripping down to my desmit swim thong till people were well out of sight, why? alone apart from the dog and afraid of being falsely accussed of something due to other's prudish and puritan attitudes, might be extremely rare but it only takes 2 people with an axe to grind to make any lone male's life a living hell on earth i.e. " I'll teach that weirdo a lesson this beach is for respectable folk, hello police, my wife and I have seen a pervert masturbating on the beach, he exposed himself to my wife, masturbated in front of us and made lewd and revolting comments, yes thats honest truth, I'm a vulnerable senior citizen, he looks like xxxxxxx and drives a car with this registration number" (there have been similar cases in the media with false allegations made, police heavy handed with the innocent party,, until a passerby comes forward and says "thats not what happened at all" and only then do the plod call off the dogs, but sometimes not until said innocent party's name has been smeared by the local gutter press (worse than some of the tabloids and act like its 1950 still)

Same applies for speedos outside of summer...

(I have PTSD so I'm afraid of others, particularly when I'm wearing something out of the ordinary and without anyone to back me up it descends into utter neurosis)

hawaiispeedo808

Re: Fear

Post by hawaiispeedo808 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:35 am

I completely understand and encourage you to find someone to go with, whether they wear something skimpy or not. You'll feel better having a friend there to watch and vouch for you should an issue arise. On the flip side, going to a more densely populated beach could be right also. I doubt an entire beach would "turn against you" and should someone falsely accuse you of something, there will be more witnesses to vouch for you. I still like to believe there are some good people in this world that would stand up for you. I know I would.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:34 am

I used to be terrified the first times I wore a Speedo in public and could be seen. I started by going to a relatively deserted beach alone, and stripping down. Laying on a towel and wondering what would happen. Nothing. Getting braver and braver as time went on. Walking down to the water. Along the shore line. Swimming in the water. Nothing. Nobody seemed to care if they saw me. Got some looks and stares. That was it. I just did it more and more. A few close friends know. Not my family, though. I now swim regularly in a pool and always wear a Speedo. I learned not to care. I have been to several Caribbean islands and spent the entire week in a Speedo. I wear one at the Beach when appropriate. In the end, it is not a big deal.
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:34 pm

Yeah, all it takes is one oddball to ruin the reputation of a nude beach forever, and all the patrons are eternally tarred with the same pervert brush. I hear your pain, brother. I was, hilariously, falsely accused of stalking someone (a horribly ugly, fat old man in speedos) at a nude beach. Honestly, I didn't even see him hiding under the palm leaves at the bottom of the dunes! Reckon HE was perving on me and my hot friends! No masturbating was involved, thank God. :lol:

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:33 am

blueflinch wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:34 pm
Yeah, all it takes is one oddball to ruin the reputation of a nude beach forever, and all the patrons are eternally tarred with the same pervert brush. I hear your pain, brother. I was, hilariously, falsely accused of stalking someone (a horribly ugly, fat old man in speedos) at a nude beach. Honestly, I didn't even see him hiding under the palm leaves at the bottom of the dunes! Reckon HE was perving on me and my hot friends! No masturbating was involved, thank God. :lol:
Yeah, I'm sure you are spot on blueflinch. People often accuse others of what they are doing or would like to do but feel it is inappropriate. He was likely frustrated that you didn't see him and proceed to "play" with him, so he got your attention another way. It is frustrating that people are like that. I'm sure he was totally perving on you and your hot friends.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:52 pm

MrMusik wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:33 am
Yeah, I'm sure you are spot on blueflinch. People often accuse others of what they are doing or would like to do but feel it is inappropriate. He was likely frustrated that you didn't see him and proceed to "play" with him, so he got your attention another way. It is frustrating that people are like that. I'm sure he was totally perving on you and your hot friends.
Well, he was at a well-known nude beach and, like, completely hiding under a clump of umbrella trees. It was weird! He must have been perving on somebody. You don't exactly go to a popular nude beach for the fabulous privacy, right? :lol:

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:35 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:52 pm
MrMusik wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:33 am
Well, he was at a well-known nude beach and, like, completely hiding under a clump of umbrella trees. It was weird! He must have been perving on somebody. You don't exactly go to a popular nude beach for the fabulous privacy, right? :lol:
This is quite true! LoL!!!

If it is privacy he is seeking, then a secluded beach somewhere else would have been a more appropriate selection.

A popular nude beach just guarantees that you are going to be seen.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:56 pm

MrMusik wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:35 pm
This is quite true! LoL!!!

If it is privacy he is seeking, then a secluded beach somewhere else would have been a more appropriate selection.

A popular nude beach just guarantees that you are going to be seen.
Well, if you're gonna hit a nude beach, you shouldn't be a prude to begin with. Also, you probably shouldn't be taking kids ... at least not to the far end of the beach, where everybody knows naughty stuff between consenting adults sometimes happens. (The so-called gay end of the beach). :lol: