G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Your Speedo Circle

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Your Speedo Circle

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:43 pm

👋🏻
Last edited by Speedoaddict on Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:04 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:43 pm
I need a speedo circle of friends. It would be amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Maybe a mutual bulge admiration society? Honestly, I can't stand it that guys seem to pretend they don't have bodies and dicks. It's weird. Women have bodies which can be attractively displayed for admiring eyes. What's the deal with dudes? Are dudes just meant to be the support act for hot females? That's cool. Don't get me wrong. Just wish we sometimes got some attention and flattery too. :roll:

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:44 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:53 pm
I'm glad so many wives are on board. I couldn't wear 'em in front of my mum, though! :lol:
When I was in my early twenties, my parents and sister saw me wearing them when we went on vacations. I wore them at the pool with my girlfriend back then. Her hot, swim team, kid brother wore them too, so she was used to them. Today it's just people who see me at the fitness center and at the beach, so it's not really a circle.
Long time Speedo® lover

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:35 pm

Thom wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:44 pm
When I was in my early twenties, my parents and sister saw me wearing them when we went on vacations. I wore them at the pool with my girlfriend back then. Her hot, swim team, kid brother wore them too, so she was used to them. Today it's just people who see me at the fitness center and at the beach, so it's not really a circle.
Yeah, my mother is a terrible prude. Forced me to wear singlets every day for eighteen years, even in the height of summer. No idea why! :lol:

My childhood was weird. It was like my sisters and I were living in a religious cult, without the religious cult part! My mother had all these ridiculous rules. No explanation or justification was ever offered for the rules. I think she just made them up. No wonder I love freedom (and nudity) so much as an adult! :oops: :mrgreen:

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:47 am

Speedoaddict wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:43 pm
I need a speedo circle of friends. It would be amazing.
I have that, but its really not a hot and steamy team with bulges and jizz flying everywhere. I'm really not sure if there is that out there. For us its a pretty focused but fun training squad that are knocking out laps in the pool trying to achieve goals, and the speedos are generally not much of a focal point apart from telling whos who under the water. At least for me, its not as exciting as what the thought of it is.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:50 am

I spent a holiday with friends of my partner last year. I had met them before but were not really friends. Went to a few beaches and I wore my navy classic ab and the royal blue arena for sunning and swimming. Only speedo wearer, but no comments or any sign of disapproval.
Roll on a few months and a 10 min film of the holiday appears, linked up stills and vid clips. It was shown to a group recently when Ii was there and half way through there is the beach shot with me walking towards the camera. Again no comments but no hiding I am a speedo wearer!
No one really cares, just get out and make all your friends part of your speedo circle!
Attachments
SAM_8088.png
SAM_8088.png (553.54 KiB) Viewed 7388 times
SAM_8026.png
SAM_8026.png (931.2 KiB) Viewed 7388 times
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:00 pm

What a great attitude, Scottie! :P

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:17 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:47 am
For us its a pretty focused but fun training squad that are knocking out laps in the pool trying to achieve goals, and the speedos are generally not much of a focal point apart from telling whose who under the water. At least for me, its not as exciting as what the thought of it is.
This reminds me of when I took a swimming class while I was in grad school. It was all males (almost all undergrads). So, they let us swim naked if we wanted. I tried that, but after a couple of classes, I wore speedos, particularly when I learned we'd be diving off the 3-meter board. (ouch) The instructor who ran the class was a real drill sergeant, so if you and other guys were thinking about being naked, you forgot about it really fast.
Long time Speedo® lover

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:06 am

I’ve worn speedos since I was a teenager forty years ago. I don’t hide the fact that I wear them from anyone. Most of my Taekwondo friends have seen me in speedos. My gym acquaintances see me in speedos. My wife and children see me wearing them of course. It’s been a few years since I’ve been swimming around extended family but my dad used to host swimming and pizza parties with my brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews and I wore speedos then. Some of my wife’s family have seen me in a speedo and I post speedo selfies on Facebook so all my Facebook friends who notice have seen me in speedos.

I have this picture as part of my Facebook cover photo.
Attachments
0C5E2E86-24DB-4A80-87CB-5B786609DD23.jpeg
0C5E2E86-24DB-4A80-87CB-5B786609DD23.jpeg (237.2 KiB) Viewed 7329 times

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Post by landoffrozensheep » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:33 pm

my mrs knows, not a massive big deal here tbh, apart from the usual busybodies, used to bother me, not so much now in summer, winter still a bit in case someone calls the cops thinking ive lost my mind...

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Post by landoffrozensheep » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:36 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:35 pm
Thom wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:44 pm
Yeah, my mother is a terrible prude. Forced me to wear singlets every day for eighteen years, even in the height of summer. No idea why! :lol:

My childhood was weird. It was like my sisters and I were living in a religious cult, without the religious cult part! My mother had all these ridiculous rules. No explanation or justification was ever offered for the rules. I think she just made them up. No wonder I love freedom (and nudity) so much as an adult! :oops: :mrgreen:
My mother was almost as bad - no words that sound remotely like swear words, periodically trying to force me to eat veg (even though I despise the stuff), what will your gran/neighbours/anyone else think (and then deny she said it), freaked when I told her as a kid I wasn't going to wear vests/singlets anymore "don't come crying to me when you have a chest cold then / you'll freeze" didn't freeze, didn't catch a cold...

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:10 am

landoffrozensheep wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:36 pm
My mother was almost as bad - no words that sound remotely like swear words, periodically trying to force me to eat veg (even though I despise the stuff), what will your gran/neighbours/anyone else think (and then deny she said it), freaked when I told her as a kid I wasn't going to wear vests/singlets anymore "don't come crying to me when you have a chest cold then / you'll freeze" didn't freeze, didn't catch a cold...
My parents used to have massive fights, screaming down the neighbourhood. And here's the really funny part - they used to SPELL OUT swearwords at each other during the argument. As if spelling out swearwords in angry voices is somehow less offensive than actually saying them! :roll: :lol:

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:43 am

blueflinch wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:10 am
And here's the really funny part - they used to SPELL OUT swearwords at each other during the argument. As if spelling out swearwords in angry voices is somehow less offensive than actually saying them! :roll: :lol:
My mum never swears, but its on when my dads cracking the sads. :lol:

5t9
Canada

Post by 5t9 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:51 pm

Think I might have posted this (or words similar) before in another forum, but here goes.

Who knows? Pretty much everyone. I wear them on the beach, but I grew up there, and long-time neighbors have known me since birth, and have seen me in less when my parents used to dunk me in the water naked when I was a wee one. So generally no big deal. Sometimes newcomers make guarded whispers to one another when they walk by me, but I just shrug it off. One nice thing about being my age is you don't give a crap what others think. I guess from having grown up during summers on that beach, I feel totally comfortable. As well, some cottages have changed hands, and the new buyer has gone airbnb and there are sometimes many young guys who don the 'budgie smugglers'. (Much to my delight!).

I wear them at the public pool in the city, no negative reactions. (I wish some of the lifeguards would, though, but they must wear regulation boardies and these rather ugly tank tops).

At work? Somtimes co-workers (usually female) express surprise when I tell them, and everyone seems to think speedos are worn for show (maybe showing off) but I stress the overall comfort in the water and especially doing laps. Board shorts are too heavy when wet and impede the fluidity of movement that makes swimming so pleasurable.

Speedos really are the best thing invented in menswear.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:15 pm

blueflinch wrote:

My parents used to have massive fights, screaming down the neighbourhood. And here's the really funny part - they used to SPELL OUT swearwords at each other during the argument. As if spelling out swearwords in angry voices is somehow less offensive than actually saying them! :roll: :lol:
Wow, that's an interesting syndrome. When my parents argued, they never swore either, and never wrote it down. As a result, I never did, and rarely do now. My circle of friends never did. This must sound positively Victorian.
Long time Speedo® lover

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:06 pm

Thom wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:15 pm
blueflinch wrote:

Wow, that's an interesting syndrome. When my parents argued, they never swore either, and never wrote it down. As a result, I never did, and rarely do now. My circle of friends never did. This must sound positively Victorian.
My wife and I don’t swear either.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:39 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:43 am
My mum never swears, but its on when my dads cracking the sads. :lol:
"Cracking the sads" is a great Aussie expression. Not as good as "cracking a fat". Must be the flipside of "cracking a smile"! :lol:

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:40 pm

BJE wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:06 pm
My wife and I don’t swear either.
Good on you both. It's a disgusting habit!

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:41 pm

Thom wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:15 pm
They spelled it out aloud. Verbally spelled out four-letter words. I'm sorry you didn't have this bizarre childhood experience. By the way, how's your spelling these days, Thom? :lol:

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:11 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:41 pm

They spelled it out aloud. Verbally spelled out four-letter words. I'm sorry you didn't have this bizarre childhood experience. By the way, how's your spelling these days, Thom? :lol:
Victorian.... :P
Long time Speedo® lover