G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Your Speedo Circle

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

blueflinch
Australia

Re: Your Speedo Circle

Post by blueflinch » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:50 am

Thom wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:11 pm
blueflinch wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:41 pm
By the way, how's your spelling these days, Thom? :lol:
Victorian.... :P
Ha-ha! That's a good comeback. :mrgreen:

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:09 am

It's kinda weird that everyone is talking about their 'speedo circle' like they are all in some sort of underground cult. Everyone on here needs to book a holiday to Europe or Australia now so that they can see that speedos are actually normal clothing in other countries! In Sydney, I often walk 5 blocks to the beach in nothing but a speedo and no one even turns their head! On a weekend when their are surf sports going on, there are literally 100s of people in speedos on the beach... drinking coffee, chatting to work colleagues and neighbours, rubbing sunscreen on! Ya'll deserve to feel how normal that is.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:11 pm

speedostud wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:09 am
It's kinda weird that everyone is talking about their 'speedo circle' like they are all in some sort of underground cult.
It's a religion, bro. :mrgreen:

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:02 am

I get the religion part, but the shameful secrecy is unhealthy... just sayin.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:47 pm

speedostud wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:02 am
I get the religion part, but the shameful secrecy is unhealthy... just sayin.
True! :lol:

paddedfoot
Singapore

Post by paddedfoot » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:08 pm

luckily for me speedos aren't so taboo where I am; its totally normal to wear them. my wife is completely fine with me in speedos, she just wonders why I have so many :P but she gets that i have a "weird interest" haha

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:56 am

paddedfoot wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:08 pm
luckily for me speedos aren't so taboo where I am; its totally normal to wear them. my wife is completely fine with me in speedos, she just wonders why I have so many :P but she gets that i have a "weird interest" haha
Where about are you?
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:44 pm

paddedfoot wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:08 pm
LOL!! It's one of the more benign weird interests. Evey few months I'll buy a new speedo. (Just bought an Asian Arena from Singapore on ebay) My friends spend that several times a week and more just going out to eat and drink. I'd go broke doing that.
Long time Speedo® lover

paddedfoot
Singapore

Post by paddedfoot » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:36 am

haha sorry i didn't see these ... in singapore heh

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:20 am

paddedfoot wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:36 am
I'm curious about Singapore- I have several suits from Singapore that are pretty skimpy, but my impression is that it's a pretty conservative country. Do you guys have nice beaches? Is speedo wearing pretty common? Maybe if you go to the beach you go to Malaysia or Indonesia (though being Islamic are they even more conservative)?

Nich
Singapore

Post by Nich » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:10 am

I would say it is a pretty conservative country when it comes to nudity, but speedo wearing is pretty common at swimming pools, not so much at beaches. Although I do encourage my friends to wear them with me though.

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:39 pm

A few friends and my entire swim group of about 10 people. Most of my friends know I wear them or have been to the beach or pool with me in them. No one in my family is in my speedo circle.

LimeSpeedos
Canada

Post by LimeSpeedos » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:29 pm

shadowmn wrote:How many people close to you like friends or family know that you wear a speedo? A few of my friends and former coworkers know that I wear speedos, as well as a few of my wife's friends. Nobody really cares because I think that's what they kind of expect from me given my personality. Nobody in my family knows however and I'd like to keep it that way. Something about family I just can't get past.
My husband. Thats all. No one else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speedo Gamer

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:21 am

Everybody knows I've always been on a swim team, wear only speedos at the pool and at masters meets. At company functions involving boating and the beach or the hot springs I'll wear speedo for the swim or paddle board activities. After a few drinks a coworker peels a layer too.

paddedfoot
Singapore

Post by paddedfoot » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:34 am

52dno98 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:20 am
paddedfoot wrote:
I'm curious about Singapore- I have several suits from Singapore that are pretty skimpy, but my impression is that it's a pretty conservative country. Do you guys have nice beaches? Is speedo wearing pretty common? Maybe if you go to the beach you go to Malaysia or Indonesia (though being Islamic are they even more conservative)?
yea i agree with Nich, speedos are quite standard attire at swimming pools in sg. Usually you will see guys in regular Arenas. On the beach, it's much rarer though. It's mostly seen as sportswear / workout attire rather than a fashion statement. Still, it makes visiting the pools fun.

FloridaSpeedo
United States of America

Post by FloridaSpeedo » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:21 pm

Ft Lauderdale here No issues with Speedos even in the straight areas. Even have pierced nips here.

If they don't like it, Fuc*em

Europe is the best for Speedos but Australia is very good too.. I think I spent 10 days either nude or in a speedo in Sitges,
Spain.

Of course, Rio, Bangkok, Ibiza, Barcelona, Mykonos, Capri and Phuket are great. My vacation spots tend to be "speedo" locations.

White7

Post by White7 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:21 pm

52dno98 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:20 am
paddedfoot wrote:
In Indonesia most of the swim attires are either board shorts or jammers, but if some of them have guts, some of the swimmer wears speedo brief type. Some of them wear swim shirt also, either for body temp purpose or for politeness

rmf

Post by rmf » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:18 am

Update from the last time I posted on this string.... Since my last post, my wife posted photos of the family when we were at the beach. There was one photo of me clearly in briefs. She has about 200+ FB friends (including family) & tagged me in the photo. Most either ignored or just 'liked' the photo. Only one friend said something negative in the comments and my wife defended me quickly... and in a 'Midwest nice' way, she shamed him. I wasn't surprised he was the one person to say something negative. One buddy joked but he already knew I wore them and has seem me in them. So the jist of it now is that anyone knows me from past to present can figure it out if they saw the photo....
straight, married w/ kids.

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:52 pm

rmf wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:18 am
Update from the last time I posted on this string.... Since my last post, my wife posted photos of the family when we were at the beach. There was one photo of me clearly in briefs. She has about 200+ FB friends (including family) & tagged me in the photo. Most either ignored or just 'liked' the photo. Only one friend said something negative in the comments and my wife defended me quickly... and in a 'Midwest nice' way, she shamed him. I wasn't surprised he was the one person to say something negative. One buddy joked but he already knew I wore them and has seem me in them. So the jist of it now is that anyone knows me from past to present can figure it out if they saw the photo....
My recollection is that you and your kids are all swimmers, right? So it's not that much out of character... lucky you. My wife would be so mortified for me to be in a public place in speedos that she would never post a photo of me in them.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:13 am

I've only mentioned my love for speedos to every woman that I've ever dated (if the subject comes up) and especially been in short or long term relationships with. Long term relationship women that have vacationed with me have seen me wearing speedos and/or seen my speedo tan (back when I had one) when we've been naked together. Nobody else on earth, and I do mean nobody, has a clue that I'm a speedo lover and wearer.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy