G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Letting others choose swimwear

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Letting others choose swimwear

Post by landoffrozensheep » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:25 pm

Anyone ever done this? From letting them decide from a selection to they buy it and you get it just before you have to wear it?

Something I reckon that might be fun to try

blueflinch
Australia

Re: Letting others choose swimwear

Post by blueflinch » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:12 am

If they also pay for it, they can choose it and I'll wear it! :lol:

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:00 am

I'd love if my wife picked out a speedo for me because then I would know she approved of it.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:15 am

When I pick a new suit out of the swim outlet.com catalog I always ask my wife if she likes it. She goes for the wildly colorful ones too.

rmf

Post by rmf » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:24 pm

My wife has bought a suit for me and the kids on a trip she went on by herself. They all matched which was kinda cool. We also have been in swim shops shuffling through the racks looking at cheap finds. For workout suits, I mostly get them online now since they can be extremely cheaper. This past Christmas we were shopping for suits together, on-line sitting side by side looking at different colors that she liked for me, her and the kids. I figured if her and I both like the suit, then it will make it easier for me to feel better about wearing them.
straight, married w/ kids.

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:08 pm

I'll show my wife the ones I like, an she helps pick the colors, usually one I don't have yet.

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:23 am

I seem to pick out swimwear for others. I like getting them into a Speedo … then into smaller ones.
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:35 am

rmf wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:24 pm
My wife has bought a suit for me and the kids on a trip she went on by herself. They all matched which was kinda cool. We also have been in swim shops shuffling through the racks looking at cheap finds. For workout suits, I mostly get them online now since they can be extremely cheaper. This past Christmas we were shopping for suits together, on-line sitting side by side looking at different colors that she liked for me, her and the kids. I figured if her and I both like the suit, then it will make it easier for me to feel better about wearing them.
Must make gift shopping pretty easy in your house! :lol:

Why would you ever feel bad about wearing 'em? Your physique seems pretty good according to your avatar!

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:12 am

Done this a few times, it's SUPER hot. I once hooked up with an older guy that loved to take me shopping for speedos then get me to wear them for him at the beach... he'd wear his street clothes, but get me to walk with him in nothing but the swimwear he'd bought me... i think he got off on what other people were thinking, but he was hot and loved to mess around in nothing but our speedos which was HOT!
Also, I recently started chatting on the phone with someone I met on here, and we actually picked out speedos online for each other and ordered them to each other... some naughty things happened when they showed up, as you can imagine!

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Post by landoffrozensheep » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:54 am

speedostud wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:12 am
Done this a few times, it's SUPER hot. I once hooked up with an older guy that loved to take me shopping for speedos then get me to wear them for him at the beach... he'd wear his street clothes, but get me to walk with him in nothing but the swimwear he'd bought me... i think he got off on what other people were thinking, but he was hot and loved to mess around in nothing but our speedos which was HOT!
Also, I recently started chatting on the phone with someone I met on here, and we actually picked out speedos online for each other and ordered them to each other... some naughty things happened when they showed up, as you can imagine!
first part sounds hot thats for sure, especially the comparative lack of clothing on your part ;)

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:23 pm

I pick out my own swimwear. I’m pretty picky on what I will wear. I don’t wear sides over about 2 1/2” for example and I like good butt coverage. However, I’d wear skimpier suits than I do if my wife was picking them out for me. I’d wear a thong at the beach if she approved. However, she’s more conservative than I am so she’s not going to pick out skimpier than what I already wear. I’d really enjoy going to a nude beach if my wife was into it but that’s never going to happen.

rmf

Post by rmf » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:57 am

blueflinch wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:35 am
Why would you ever feel bad about wearing 'em? Your physique seems pretty good according to your avatar!
It's not that I think I wear them bad, it's that I am not one who likes to draw attention to myself. But the nature of the swimwear, it's unavoidable. So, I am not going to wear anything that I personally think would draw any extra attention then necessary.... if that makes sense.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:47 pm

rmf wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:57 am
It's not that I think I wear them bad, it's that I am not one who likes to draw attention to myself. But the nature of the swimwear, it's unavoidable. So, I am not going to wear anything that I personally think would draw any extra attention then necessary.... if that makes sense.
I understand your concerns. However, modesty aside, you might make someone's day. Think of the little old lady, doing aquatic exercises with her old lady friends, who might really perk up at the sight of a fit boy like you in his skimpy bathers! She might even invite you over to mow her lawn and trim her hedges! :lol:

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:44 am

blueflinch wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:47 pm
rmf wrote:
I understand your concerns. However, modesty aside, you might make someone's day. Think of the little old lady, doing aquatic exercises with her old lady friends, who might really perk up at the sight of a fit boy like you in his skimpy bathers! She might even invite you over to mow her lawn and trim her hedges! :lol:
Interesting you should say that. I walk past a water aerobics class full of old women almost every time I go to the hot tub. When the class is over a group of them comes out to the hot tub where we chat for awhile. Most are old enough to be my mother. They’ve never commented on my skimpy speedos. However, they have a rule amongst themselves that the youngest person has to get out and restart the jets whenever the timer shuts off. One time when the jets shut off I said I’ll get out and restart them because I’m the youngest. As I was walking down the steps back into the tub one of the women looked at me and said “Oh yes, you’ are the youngest one hear.”

rmf

Post by rmf » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:50 am

blueflinch wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:47 pm
rmf wrote:
.... and that :roll: my friend is exactly what I don't want to happen. I'd rather remain unseen. Plus, I use to get annoyed that the biddy's refused to shower before they would get into the pool. It would be obvious because the scent of perfume would be stronger than chlorine as soon as you step out on the pool deck if you can imagine that... and they would take up all the lanes when they could just consolidate into one or two.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:43 pm

rmf wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:50 am
.... and that :roll: my friend is exactly what I don't want to happen. I'd rather remain unseen. Plus, I use to get annoyed that the biddy's refused to shower before they would get into the pool. It would be obvious because the scent of perfume would be stronger than chlorine as soon as you step out on the pool deck if you can imagine that... and they would take up all the lanes when they could just consolidate into one or two.
I'm very sensitive to perfume too. I like the idea of perfume in theory. But in reality ... nope ... my nose can't stand it! :lol:

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:49 pm

speedostud wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:12 am
Done this a few times, it's SUPER hot. I once hooked up with an older guy that loved to take me shopping for speedos then get me to wear them for him at the beach... he'd wear his street clothes, but get me to walk with him in nothing but the swimwear he'd bought me... i think he got off on what other people were thinking.
Golly, you have an exciting life! :lol:

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:51 pm

BJE wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:44 am
One time when the jets shut off I said I’ll get out and restart them because I’m the youngest. As I was walking down the steps back into the tub one of the women looked at me and said “Oh yes, you’ are the youngest one hear.”
When she one day accidentally says "Oh yes, you're the youngest one rear" instead of "youngest one hear", you know she's noticed your speedos. :lol:

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:11 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:51 pm
BJE wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:44 am
One time when the jets shut off I said I’ll get out and restart them because I’m the youngest. As I was walking down the steps back into the tub one of the women looked at me and said “Oh yes, you’ are the youngest one hear.”
When she one day accidentally says "Oh yes, you're the youngest one rear" instead of "youngest one hear", you know she's noticed your speedos. :lol:
I think what she noticed was my abs.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:54 pm

BJE wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:11 pm
I think what she noticed was my abs.
Actually, that's even better! :mrgreen: