G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Halifax

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

CanSpeedo
Canada

Halifax

Post by CanSpeedo » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:48 pm

Anyone in Halifax and/ or know of good speedo and or gay places?
Will be there mid March...
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada to be exact.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Re: Halifax

Post by landoffrozensheep » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:12 pm

Please let me know what you think of Halifax and its culture, the wife (Canadian) and I might be moving back in the next few years and we're not really sure where we might head back to yet....

CanSpeedo
Canada

Post by CanSpeedo » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:35 pm

I’ve been a couple times but not on my own so I’ll have more free time and alone time.

It’s a nice city. Not as big as other cities but if you’re looking for a quiet city in a great province, it’s a great option

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Post by landoffrozensheep » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:09 pm

CanSpeedo wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:35 pm
I’ve been a couple times but not on my own so I’ll have more free time and alone time.

It’s a nice city. Not as big as other cities but if you’re looking for a quiet city in a great province, it’s a great option

Kinda what we are looking for, decent culture, not overly massive (aka Toronto and Vancouver), ideally live outside the city and commute in, and ideally a city not too far from the ocean (I'm a water / beach person) Still waiting to see if the mrs can get on the Phd program she wants to here, other issue is medication cost (she has MS and the coverage for her meds varies wildly province to province)

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:24 am

Spent one day in Halifax and really liked it, loved NS!
Bigget thing going for the area is the friendliness of everyone.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo