G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Opinions on the naked selfie trend?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

blueflinch
Australia

Opinions on the naked selfie trend?

Post by blueflinch » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:16 pm

Not exactly an inquiry about speedos. But still under the general heading of male eroticism. For the chaps on here who still date, would you send nude or partially-dressed selfies to someone? Is this a standard part of flirting in a digital age? How would you feel if you received a nude selfie? Would you send a speedo or underwear selfie as an alternative to a nude selfie? Is anyone worried about their rude pictures, if they've taken any, ending up online forever?

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Re: Opinions on the naked selfie trend?

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:03 am

Yep, nudes are all good. :mrgreen: I just don't put my head in them in case they do go online, but I've most definately received full nudes and the fit ones really get me going!

this isn't an offer or request for nudes though. :lol:

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Post by landoffrozensheep » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:18 pm

I dont really care tbh...there possibly are ones of me somewhere. After circumcision surgery as an adult, people seeing my genitals isn't a big thing (surgical team of 6, plus about another 5 people at various check ups (inc having stitches removed as they weren't dissolving)

Then again I'm late 30s so nowhere near as attractive to anyone as I might have been at 19

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:47 pm

A gal I've known for many years occasionally asks for a dick pic, which I gladly send her. I trust she wouldn't distribute it. But wouldn't really care, it's just a cock, not too unlike many others I'm sure.

Tim-USA
United States of America

Post by Tim-USA » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:45 pm

I totally agree with Sam on everything he said. I have lots of them out there, but none that are readily identifiable.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:23 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:16 pm
Is anyone worried about their rude pictures, if they've taken any, ending up online forever?
Yes, If I was young, I'd wonder if they'd end up in cyber space forever. But, if they were just from the neck down, I guess I wouldn't be worried. Anyway, my days of looking hot naked are long past, not that they ever were in the first place.
Long time Speedo® lover

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:40 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:03 am
The thought never occurred to me! Honest! :lol:

(Actually, I really like looking at naked men with hot physiques and am kind of shocked/titillated by the dozens of nude selifes I can look at just by typing in "nude selfies of men" or "men gym selfies" or "men selfies with dick out" on google images. I feel like I don't even have to date to see half the world's wedding tackle on display. The only drawback - the number of buff gods who photograph themselves posing sexily in toilets or in front of urinals - talk about tacky!) :lol:

There are so many nude selfies out there you could probably use them unofficially to study circumcision rates in first-world countries - at least among hot men who mysteriously like dropping their pants in front of mirrors after training! :lol:

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:14 am

Tim-USA, perhaps you'd share some with us on the Forum here??????

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:59 pm

phltanner wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:14 am
Tim-USA, perhaps you'd share some with us on the Forum here??????
Tim does has an amazing physique, from the look of things! :P

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:16 pm

Thom wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:23 pm
Yes, If I was young, I'd wonder if they'd end up in cyber space forever. But, if they were just from the neck down, I guess I wouldn't be worried. Anyway, my days of looking hot naked are long past, not that they ever were in the first place.
The years go by so quickly. If I'd put a few online in my twenties, I probably wouldn't be recognizable from the same photos by now! Bodies do change slightly, not only weight-wise. Weirdly enough, I feel more comfortable with my body now than then. I can accept that I'm "handsome" today. When I was younger, I always felt inferior to other people. It wasn't realistic. It was some strange psychological hang-up about never being good enough. :cry:

I also looked a lot younger than my age, which meant some adults talked very disrespectfully to me (practically scolded me in public over imagined misdemeanours they thought I'd done) and teenaged boys tried to befriend me at the pool, thinking I was one of them (potentially inappropriate from a dating point of view). I was 30 and looked about 20. It was actually nightmarish! Thank God that nightmare is over. I look old enough now to be respected - about 27ish. (I'm 37). :lol:

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:06 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:16 pm

I also looked a lot younger than my age, which meant some adults talked very disrespectfully to me (practically scolded me in public over imagined misdemeanours they thought I'd done) and teenaged boys tried to befriend me at the pool, thinking I was one of them (potentially inappropriate from a dating point of view). I was 30 and looked about 20. It was actually nightmarish! Thank God that nightmare is over. I look old enough now to be respected - about 27ish. (I'm 37). :lol:

Woo! 27ish is good!!! Like yourself, I always looked younger. Today, oddly enough, I still have a youngish voice over the telephone. I'm afraid that I'm silver though, and not a fox. :cry:
Long time Speedo® lover

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:08 am

Thom wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:06 pm
Woo! 27ish is good!!! Like yourself, I always looked younger. Today, oddly enough, I still have a youngish voice over the telephone. I'm afraid that I'm silver though, and not a fox. :cry:
Nothing wrong with sounding young. Just as long as it's a youngish male voice. If you sound like a little girl, a la Marilyn Monroe, that might prove to be embarrassing at some point ... :lol:

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Post by landoffrozensheep » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:54 pm

I looked younger than I was for years on end, its only started to change recently (stress from being a carer, coupled with C-PTSD and a nervous breakdown), I look "tired" and "weary" a lot of the time and I've started getting grey hairs popping up at times...still clinging onto my head hair, but I feel it getting thinner and thinner, its my one area of serious vanity and one if I had the cash I'd take whatever steps I could to avoid baldness...

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:48 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:08 am
Thom wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:06 pm
Nothing wrong with sounding young. Just as long as it's a youngish male voice. If you sound like a little girl, a la Marilyn Monroe, that might prove to be embarrassing at some point ... :lol:
A couple people who had not met me in person, but spoke to me over the phone said I sounded like I was in my twenties. One said, "You sound like a nice young man. I want you to meet my grand-daughter." :roll:
Long time Speedo® lover

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:51 am

Thom wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:48 pm
A couple people who had not met me in person, but spoke to me over the phone said I sounded like I was in my twenties. One said, "You sound like a nice young man. I want you to meet my grand-daughter." :roll:
It's never too late, Thom! I'm sure it would have been a dazzling match! :lol:

1tanlinedude
United States of America

Post by 1tanlinedude » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:43 am

Well, I’m use to being in a speedo all the time and pics taken being a competitive swimmer. Always hope for the front page too! LOL 😂 Hard practice workouts are for selfies too - so always send the ‘CRUSHED IT’ selfies solo or with teammates. But serious races are in Jammers-always. But yes, I’ve had pics show up online and I always wonder how? You just know “you” when you see yourself online! Locker room selfies are a acceptable norm too - white speedo tan line butts everywhere! Frontal pics show up too but we crop faces out! And try to get the girls team to guess who’s who 😂 and the girls love playing along too. And are pretty accurate with The Who’s Who? Unfortunately, I did have couple face shot of me doing some oral online but finally got over it because they blended in with the other millions online too. I’m not too trusting with those pics anymore but can be super hot & exciting ;)

Bottom line: “the world is always changing” so have fun with it !

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:25 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:03 am
Yep, nudes are all good. :mrgreen: I just don't put my head in them in case they do go online, but I've most definately received full nudes and the fit ones really get me going!

lol... :P was gonna say XD

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:40 am

So I'm over 60 and on Grindr. I love to receive nudes, and certainly send them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:59 am

electric2010 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:40 am
So I'm over 60 and on Grindr. I love to receive nudes, and certainly send them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Good on ya, mate. :P