G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Exhibitionist Hotel Speedo Variety Adventure

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

phltanner
Bermuda

Exhibitionist Hotel Speedo Variety Adventure

Post by phltanner » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:17 pm

(I plan to edit it later & add a couple of pix)

I’m on a return flight home from a New Orleans business trip where I stayed at the Double Tree hotel near the airport. I had part of today free until my afternoon flight, and I chose that hotel because they have a large pool and courtyard, just no hot tub (bummer).

The sun came out & it was to be almost 80F, so I gathered up a few suits for a fun exhibitionist afternoon. First, I used Nair to give myself that smooth look (except for a slight happy trail) & shaved the goods.

There is a side stairway & pool entrance, so I wore just a t shirt and an AB WJ Loose 2.5 Broome (red w/ white splices) down to the pool – no shorts! There were two groups of people in the pool courtyard, unfortunately no young women in Wicked Weasels!, but I chose an umbrella table & chaise off to one side. Pulled off my t shirt & walked around to get a couple of towels, showing a nice bulge. I did some work at the table for awhile, giving myself a couple of strokes to stay interesting.

Being done, I discretely slid off the Broome & pulled up my AB WJ Loose 2.5 Portsea’s for laying out to tan for an hour; turning every 12 minutes since I’m Pennsylvania March “white”. First I walked across the courtyard to the mens room, so everyone could check out my “new” suit.

Returning to my table chair after that hour, I slid those AB’s off & put on my N2N Prism Sport for a little swimming. Dove in, talked to some people about how refreshing the water was. Then swam over to one side ofthe pool. Pulled off the Prism’s & swam an underwater lap skinnydipping!!! Then swam back near my table and was about to get out ---

Just before I swam, a young woman in a sea green boyshort bikini came and sat at one corner of the pool with her feet on a step. I could tell she was watching as I dove in – in my Prisms, and swam. After a bit I swam over to the other side of her corner, pulled myself out and sat on the edge, adjusting my junk as I did. She caught every move. Slim, nice breasts, brunette and no sunglasses so I could see where she was looking. We started talking; where we were from, etc. She was a young mother with her husband & child back in the room. I suggested she go for a dip, but she said it was too cold; stroking the inside of her thigh as she did. I did likewise, pulling my now semi up to the left from down, clearly showin my uncutness through the unlined N2N suit. I said, “ sorry, sometimes my suit is a little small for my package.” That sure got her attention, and she stroked her thigh again, with her fingers just ever so slightly going just inside the leg of her suit. She replied, “I think your suit is just the right size and so is your package.” (!!!!)

By now my cock is more than semi and I’m starting to stroke myself some thru my suit, with the tips of my fingers. My cockhead is heading way around to my hip. She is now staring straight at my suit, and more that slightly fingering the front of her suit & thigh! My cock’s now starting to force open my suit’s waistband, with my helmet head ridge starting to get sun! Her fingers are now inside the leg of her suit and I can just see the side of her trimmed bush, and her erect nipples are bulging her top!!

She licks her lips and says, “your suit seems to be getting damp again; how cum.”; noticing my precum starting to show through. I replied, “Aren’t you too.” And she nodded YES! Since her fingers were inside her suit, I slid my fingertips inside the bottom leg of my suit so I could stroke the side of my cock – she did a double-take and plunged more of her fingers into her pussy. And I pushed my cock a bit so now it was half-exposed at the waistband. She licked her lips again.

This went on a bit, with my precummed cockhead pointing at her, mostly out of my suit’s waistband and she has pulled her suit over so half her pussy is exposed. I’m about to die! We're this far in, so I pull the bottom of my suit over, so my ball sack drops out.. Her eyes get big and she said, "You're shaved. Nice! So am I." I pulled on my balls a bit and replied, "I know," looking at her smoothness!

And then, she glances at her watch and says she’s got to go to catch their flight, but wishes they were staying over. She started to stand up, but first moved over & ran her hand down my chest, happy trail, but stopped, licked her fingers and then continued, pushing my cock back into my suit & stroked across it, getting a good feel of it and my precum, saying, “ I don’t want you to get your meat sunburned?”

I slid into the pool to calm down & returned to my table chair to cool off!! Finally, needing to go myself, I slide down those Prism’s and put on my N2N Catalina Faded Green, that shows absolutely clear VPL!! Stood up, pulled on my t shirt with my bulge hanging out, and headed back to my room to pack for my flight back.

So, guys, wear your speedos everywhere confidently & proudly. Not a discouraging word or glance occurred. And, you may be rewarded!

And I wish one of you guys was up in one of the hotel rooms looking down, & came down to join in!!
Last edited by phltanner on Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

swimmy

Re: Exhibitionist Hotel Speedo Variety Adventure

Post by swimmy » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:54 pm

Uh huh.

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:54 pm

Really!
Last edited by swimmy on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:31 am

Nice! Wish I was there ...
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:51 am

swimmy wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:54 pm
Really!
Well, OK. The part with the mother & my N2N Prisms wasn't yesterday, but Feb of 2014 when I was in Tampa and crashed the hotel pool/hot tub at the Hilton Garden Inn at the airport. (As a note, I don't know if it's still that way, but there was an unlocked entrance gate from the parking lot to the pool, so you didn't need a room key!!)

The four-suit adventure was yesterday. I thought adding the other would increase the interest.