G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Nipple piercings

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Outsider75

Nipple piercings

Post by Outsider75 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:01 am

On a whim last night I started looking for body piercers in my area to have my nipples pierced . But all were closed sadly!
So now I have questions for those that have their nipple pierced. How was the healing process for you? Did it enhance sensitivity , I love when mine played already
And I’m on the fence on whether to get one done or both. Feel free to post pics with your experiences too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horndog
Hong Kong

Re: Nipple piercings

Post by Horndog » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:39 am

I have my left pierced, about 9 months ago now. It's pretty much healed, but it's a slow process. First few weeks it's sore when touched or knocked particularly around the exit holes on either side. From about two and a half months it was much calmer and didn't really hurt, but you have to be pretty gentle with it for another few months. Occasionally would get some crusties, it's just white stuff that comes out and dries on the bar, you can wash it off the bar in the shower easily.
I had small nipples so it's very slightly into the areola, about 3/8" length of tissue makes sure it's secure and shouldn't migrate. If you have large nipples it's easy to place well.
It causes your nipple to grow slightly, so if they're sensitive already there's just more to play with. Initially they become more sensitive but it's slightly a pain / pleasure thing, and then when healed it's at least as sensitive as before and really fun to play with, either by yourself or have a partner play with it.
Definitely recommend it! I did just one so i could sleep on the other side while it was healing initially. If you sleep on your back though it wouldn't matter. And if you do both at once you only have to deal with one healing phase versus doing one then the other. I'm happy with just one though!
One thing, it isn't good to swim in any kind of water for probably three months, basically if you wouldn't drink the water you shouldn't submerge your piercing in it until it's healed. And they do sometimes show through thin light coloured shirts, just something to be aware of.

Outsider75

Post by Outsider75 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:42 pm

Wow thank you Horndog for that extensive write up! I’m definitely having it done but still don’t know whether it’ll be 2 or just the one

Thanks again!

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:59 am

Nipple piercings are mega! I agree with Horndog about how great they are. I've had mine pierced since the 90's. Piercings don't last for ever though and they do migrate/ reject/ need to be removed for some medical scans etc. So mine aren't my originals, I think I'm on something like pierced 'nips version 3.5 at the moment. What really confirmed for me how great they are is that I ended up being piercing free for a couple of years and it knocked my confidence, for example I found it harder to go out on the pull feeling "Sexy". Luckily when I got repierced I was straight back into full Austin Powers mode...
My motivation to get pierced originally was different to most guys as far as I can tell. I was very young and had just started working in groundworks and fell under the wing of a mate who was a few years older and a bit of a mentor. Because we were working on site we'd all take our shirts off and flex at any opportunity and this guy had an amazing nipple piercing with a barbell. It looked so cool as fuck that I was mad for getting one the moment I saw it. It was purely a visual thing, I'd never been into having my nipples stimulated, partners had tried it but it didn't do it for me. Years later though I found I can spunk (But not orgasm) from having them gently tweaked. That is the piercing difference, they turned my nips into sex organs.
If yours are already an erogenous zone then I reckon piercing them will give you full afterburner effect. So prepare to be very horny.

I had my left done, the both, at the moment I've only got my right. There's a theory that right handed people have a preference for piercing their left sides, I guess that's why people with RHS piercings are pretty rare. Having tried all combinations my pref would be for left hand side.

My first piercing procedure was fucking agony but all the others since have been fine, some were even a sensual process.

Also nipples may just be the start. I've got a few more since. See if you can spot any.
Attachments
PSX_20200510_165502.jpg
PSX_20200510_165502.jpg (102.49 KiB) Viewed 4191 times
20200509_212911.jpg
20200509_212911.jpg (191.82 KiB) Viewed 4191 times
PSX_20200509_195221.jpg
PSX_20200509_195221.jpg (102.78 KiB) Viewed 4191 times
PSX_20200712_142906.jpg
PSX_20200712_142906.jpg (68.38 KiB) Viewed 4191 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Outsider75

Post by Outsider75 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:10 am

Thanks for the comments! I’ve considered other body parts too,but do t want to freak my potential lady partners out lol. Still intrigued by the PA though. Thanks for the pics

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:40 am

I got both mine pierced at the same time about 15 years ago. I removed them about 2 years ago though. My right one was problematic with infections, and I had enough, and didn't want just one pierced. They were gauged out to 10 and I figured it would look odd. I can definitely recommend the piercing experience alone though! If you don't want to keep them pierced, obviously just take them out and they'll heal back closed. And the ladies love them! My wife bought me what were my favorite rings.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:03 am

_su_ wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:40 am
I got both mine pierced at the same time about 15 years ago. I removed them about 2 years ago though. My right one was problematic with infections, and I had enough, and didn't want just one pierced. They were gauged out to 10 and I figured it would look odd. I can definitely recommend the piercing experience alone though! If you don't want to keep them pierced, obviously just take them out and they'll heal back closed. And the ladies love them! My wife bought me what were my favorite rings.
Thanks for sharing that women like them. I always wondered about that. Interesting that one had trouble healing and not the other.

Thanks again.

tom
Long time Speedo® lover

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:16 am

I originally had both my nipples pierced about 18 years ago with rings. Eventually, after wearing those 14 AWG 1/2" diameter rings for about 15 years, I had to take them out because one was migrating quite a bit and feeling painful.

I took them both out because I appreciate the symmetry of having them both done and I felt unbalanced with one out and one in. After I took them out I immediately started to miss them. I waited for the holes to heal up and on Black Friday of 2019 I had nipple piercing 2.0 completed (to borrow a turn of phrase from Norf). This time I had them pierced at 12AWG size, and much deeper than they were done previously. I have since up-sized to 10AWG rings that are 1" in diameter.

I love my nipple piercings! My wife also has hers done and she loves playing with mine! My nipples were always very sensitive before getting any piercings. They were also somewhat prominent. These piercings make them even more prominent and turn the "horny" up to a slow burn all the time. I absolutely love it! I really love the fact that these big ass rings often can be seen through most shirts that I wear, so my nipples and rings are regularly on display.

The biggest thing is to find a good piercing shop. Find someone who specializes in piercing and has done it for a long time. The first guy I had do them was okay, but the second guy was fantastic!

devildog
Netherlands

Post by devildog » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:26 pm

I got my left nipple pierced years ago. It was easy to get it done, I said "oh was this all?" I took a bus back home.. it was packed because of a football match in town, so I had to stand. Halfway I started feeling dizzy.. almost fainted lol

Healing takes a bit. My shop gave me some desinfecting cream to use and explained how to let it heal and clean it. Because you have to move the ring when showering.. first couple of days that's not pleasant but it'll heal fast.
be comfortable