G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Has forum interest declined

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

spear
United States of America

Has forum interest declined

Post by spear » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:15 pm

The number of new posts most certainly have declined to any and all of the subjects. Or is this just my imagine.

violaboy
United States of America

Re: Has forum interest declined

Post by violaboy » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:26 pm

Yes? But some of us are here!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:59 pm

Yes, unfortunately there are only very few members who contribute to or start threads.
A pic can have hundreds of views and one comment.
More members have to contribute to keep the forum going.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:25 pm

I found this, I was posting pics and rarely got a comment. It always seems to be the same people. Perhaps the forum has come to its logical natural end. Also seems to be less people joining and more people aren’t getting involved. Due to stuff going on outside of this I do not have as much time as I would like. Plus with the COVID-19 pandemic perhaps people are focusing their attention and energy elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

spear
United States of America

Post by spear » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:09 pm

What Spedoaddic said was what I was thinking too. Has the forum begun to fade away? Hope not. Time has become precious for a lot of us.

zaps
United States of America

Post by zaps » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:47 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:25 pm
Plus with the COVID-19 pandemic perhaps people are focusing their attention and energy elsewhere.
I'm somewhat in that boat. I've been checking in on the forum every now and then, but my heart hasn't been too into it because I just haven't been anywhere. My local weather is cold, no access to water/pools, and I haven't been able to travel anywhere in nearly a year with no plans for travel for nearly 6 more months. I haven't worn a speedo in such a long time that I just don't feel like I have anything new to share.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:16 pm

spear wrote:What Spedoaddic said was what I was thinking too. Has the forum begun to fade away? Hope not. Time has become precious for a lot of us.
I hope not too. Perhaps people just haven’t got the energy and motivation to pop on here and leave a comment or start a topic. We will have to see what the next few months brings.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:18 pm

zaps wrote:
Speedoaddict wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:25 pm
Plus with the COVID-19 pandemic perhaps people are focusing their attention and energy elsewhere.
I'm somewhat in that boat. I've been checking in on the forum every now and then, but my heart hasn't been too into it because I just haven't been anywhere. My local weather is cold, no access to water/pools, and I haven't been able to travel anywhere in nearly a year with no plans for travel for nearly 6 more months. I haven't worn a speedo in such a long time that I just don't feel like I have anything new to share.
You have made a very valid point, due to COVID-19 people are not going out or feel like wearing their Speedos. As you also said the cold weather doesn’t help. Especially here in the UK. All very good points zaps. Nice to hear from you.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:09 pm

I had access to a community centre pool and I wore a different speedo each day for 10 days. But Toronto is back on a modified stage 2 and gyms and pools are closed. Sadly, nothing happened in the open showers of the mens changerooms. But the lifeguards (the females), always smiled at me - and I don't have the fittest body and I was almost always one of the shortest guys there at 5'7". I seriously wanted to make out with the lifeguards.

yamamay
United States of America

Post by yamamay » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:27 am

Pools are closed here and so is my gym (well - the gym is open but the pool is closed). Rivers and lakes are now quite cold, plus our lake beaches are closed due to covid. All this means not much chance to wear speedos.

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:51 pm

I check in every 3-4 days lately, but like other have said already, Covid has closed local pools so I’ve spent more time at my local nude resort swimming in the buff, so not even my favorite thong is necessary. Thanks to the weather cooling off, most of my time in the buff is at home vs the resort. :-( So sadly that doesn’t give me any good stories or information to share with the group. Prior to Covid I was at the pool 6 days a week... Gary Majdell Ultra Greek 4 days, Desmitt thong the other two. Was kind of hoping to go for the thong and a third day, as the two I did wear it for were adult only swims. Soon as we can get life closer to normal I can’t wait to glide thru the water again in my favorite suits. Keep the faith people, we’ll make it through this. So will the forum.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:33 am

I check it out regularly, but just don't comment on everything. There are loads of pics, and Id go there, but I just dont comment on. A like button would be good, there would be a lot more reaction with that! Same with a lot of whats written too.

VPL
United States of America

Post by VPL » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:54 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:33 am
I check it out regularly, but just don't comment on everything. There are loads of pics, and Id go there, but I just dont comment on. A like button would be good, there would be a lot more reaction with that! Same with a lot of whats written too.
😉

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:27 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:I check it out regularly, but just don't comment on everything. There are loads of pics, and Id go there, but I just dont comment on. A like button would be good, there would be a lot more reaction with that! Same with a lot of whats written too.

speedorob86

Post by speedorob86 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:48 pm

definitely noticed a decline and less participation and posting recently.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:40 am

VPL wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:54 am
...:::sam:::... wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:33 am
😉
Thats the way! :lol:

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:26 am

I'm here on a daily basis. I really enjoy the group of guys that post here!! Occasionally I will post a couple of my own speedo pics, but they don't generate many comments. Makes a guy think, why bother. As I am typing this, the front page shows that there are 374 users on this site. It would be great if the lurkers got involved on the forums and contributed! I'm sure we'd all love to hear from some new members now and then! Keep posting guys!!

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:17 am

I still enjoy reading the post :)

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:51 pm

I used to love it here but recently things have changed, not sure why!!?? I did say in my last picture that I would not be back!! Sometimes it felt a select few would only reply to each others posts..... but hey ho there are no rules to say you must reply to all posts.
I do enjoy the site but like Scottiebum said I think more people should make comments even if it's just a to posts even if no text is written!!??

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:07 pm

As mentioned earlier, my lap swimming in no more due to C-19. So not as much to share these days. Although I did manage to rock my speedo twice totally out in full public view (once paddle boarding a local lazy river and once after getting my SCUBA certification (had it on under my wetsuit so after class why not work on the tan right)) so sadly not much to add these days. I do hope we can all get our speedo wet more often.
I may not be doing much, it I’m not going anywhere.