G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Perfect swimwear (your wish design)

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

n2er

Perfect swimwear (your wish design)

Post by n2er » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:43 am

If you could design the perfect swimsuit, what would it be?
Cut, Color, Material ...

If you have a dream model, do you want it (for now) you haven't bought it yet?

ChicagoDan

Re: Perfect swimwear (your wish design)

Post by ChicagoDan » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:47 pm

I would like to have Speedo Solars in a lighter weight fabric, I think they are a out the perfect cut for my body, Arigrebin (?) have a great smaller cut, but again, they need a lighter weight material.

SpeedoQuest
United States of America

Post by SpeedoQuest » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:32 am

My design would be a light weight, unlined light color nylon suit with 3/4” sides and a 3/4 back. It would be a low rise suit that would be slightly transparent when wet

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:15 am

Aussiebum nylon classic are about as close to my ideal as I could wish for. Perfect for swimming, beach, walking about or sunbathing.
Light shiny slippy fabric, thin enough to give an idea of the contents.
If I could be greedy and have a second suit it would be an unlined thong in a fairly supportive fabric but not heavy or coarse. That would be for sunning and posing lol!
Probably a royal or mid to pale blue.
Last edited by Scottiebum on Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:44 pm

Scottiebum wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:15 am
Aussiebum nylon classic are about as close to my ideal as I could wish for. Perfect for swimming, beach, walking about or sunbathing.
If I could be greedy and have a second suit it would be an unlined thong in a fairly supportive fabric but not heavy or coarse. That would be for sunning and posing lol!
Totally agree, I like the Aussiebum classics and the old solid colour looses also.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:22 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:44 pm
Scottiebum wrote:
Totally agree, I like the Aussiebum classics and the old solid colour looses also.
Yes, they have a look and feel all their own. I also own a couple WonderJocks and for my particular anatomy work okay, although it took some jiggering to figure out how to wear them. :roll:
Long time Speedo® lover

n2er

Post by n2er » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:56 pm

For me is perfecr design with light fabric, solid colors (i am not a fan of any prints (floral, geometric..)), i really like a big bulge, i love big front space :roll: .

Here is so many fans of aussiebum, but i think aussiebum is not looking good on me :(

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:35 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:44 pm
Scottiebum wrote:
Aussiebum classic & wonderjock nylons for me (as you all know). The tri-color Wonderjocks are my faves - have color "interest" while still being solid colors. But all nicely lightweight nylon fabric.

gx0100
Wales

Post by gx0100 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:26 am

Perhaps it’s a bit boring, but my perfect suit wouldn’t be a skimpy or kinky one... just a standard Speedo (or one like my Adidas in the profile picture).
My only caveat would be that I would like narrow sides, maybe 1" or 1.5". As a short and very lean man, I think short sides look better on me, otherwise the swimwear can end up looking like old grandad Y-fronts rather than young man briefs/slips.
As for colour, nothing too dramatic. Maybe red or a light-mid blue. Not navy or black though!

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:37 am

Mid-70s 100% nylon Speedo sluggos. Comfy, and holds and caresses everything gently. Yeah, the sides are wide but that's part of what makes them so forgiving. Any body size or shape — big or small, full-figured or scrawny, young or old — can wear 'em, with confidence. It's classic, and why mess with a classic?

Last edited by BozeHawk on Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:52 am

Smooth, snug fitting like a second skin, low rise bikini cut with maximum 1" sides but preferably 3/4" (2cm) sides. Fits low on the hips and tied on tight with an internal drawstring so it won't slip off even under the most strenuous pounding surf or deep diving situations. Smooth front, not missile shaped, smooth round bulge, smoothness aided by the front lining which I prefer to keep. Full back but barely, rising up to just the top of the butt crack and stubbornly clinging on to the ass like magic. Could be cut slightly skimpy alongside the cheek bottoms, that's acceptable. Vertical seam in back running down the middle and drawn in between the cheeks like a G-string... that would be the ultimate in spectacular. Backside tapers upwards nicely to the 2cm sides which in turn wrap towards the front a bit before tapering down again to support the bulge. Soft, stretchy but durable fabric. Solid colors only, no prints, matte black is by far the favorite but also love white, brown, dark blues, light blue, burgundy.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

speedolover

Post by speedolover » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:36 am

Great description Diveguy. How about more detail about the front and pouch design.

I would like asnug pouch that cradels and lifts the balls up and out a bit, detailing each ball a bit and shows great head detail.

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:38 am

I'd like the same suit Diveguy!

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:35 pm

BozeHawk wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:37 am
Mid-70s 100% nylon Speedo sluggos. Comfy, and holds and caresses everything gently. Yeah, the sides are wide but that's part of what makes them so forgiving. Any body size or shape — big or small, full-figured or scrawny, young or old — can wear 'em, with confidence. It's classic, and why mess with a classic?

Outstanding picture. Thanks for posting. Remember this era well. And I don't remember guys being self-conscious about them. It was just what people wore.

T.
Long time Speedo® lover

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:29 pm

[/quote]

Outstanding picture. Thanks for posting. Remember this era well. And I don't remember guys being self-conscious about them. It was just what people wore.

T.
[/quote]

They're all I've worn, and owned, for as long as I can remember: kindergarten, primary, secondary, uni, and to this day. Oh wait, Mum got me some Hawaiian shorts when we visited the Big Island in my early teens but that was ultimately just a souvenir. To not wear them would've made you the odd one out. They're just something to wear in the sun and sea (or pool), nothing more. In college I always had one stashed in the glovebox, "just in case", as well as several drying in my gym locker for morning, noon, and after-class laps & training.

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:30 pm

Thom wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:35 pm

T.
They're all I've worn, and owned, for as long as I can remember: kindergarten, primary, secondary, uni, and to this day. Oh wait, Mum got me some Hawaiian shorts when we visited the Big Island in my early teens but that was ultimately just a souvenir. To not wear them would've made you the odd one out. They're just something to wear in the sun and sea (or pool), nothing more. In college I always had one stashed in the glovebox, "just in case", as well as several drying in my gym locker for morning, noon, and after-class laps & training.

MISpeedo
United States of America

Post by MISpeedo » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:27 am

Mid-70s 100% nylon Speedo sluggos: Had one of these suits just like in the photo. Loved it and it was so comfortable. Agree with others as it looked good on everyone.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:23 am

BozeHawk wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:30 pm

This makes me think of the rowing shorts that I wore in college. They were kind of a wide-sided brief, made of cotton knit, and had a leather patch on the butt. They made your package look big. It kind of hung out there, sort of like some Aussiebum suits look. I always thought they were sexy. Unfortunately, at the end of the school year, I accidentally left them on a bench in the boat house. When I came back for them, they were gone. :cry:

Today, they wear lycra unitard suits or a short that looks like a bicycle short.
Long time Speedo® lover