G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

In public...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

In public...

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:36 am

Yesterday I was masturbating while I was wearing my Speedo and I had some phantasies about how it would be to masturbate in my Speedo in public. It turned me on very much and it ended all with a huge load of cum in my Speedo.

Until now I never masturbated in a Speedo in public, but having a boner in my Speedo in public happend very often already. So for me would be masturbating in public the next step.

Did anyone of you already masturbate in a Speedo in public and how was it? In public does not mean on a place with a lot of people, it could be on a quiet place, but with the chance that you get caught by someone.

swimmy

Re: In public...

Post by swimmy » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:38 pm

When our rec center had the steam room open (pre-covid) I am certain that guys jacked in there. I have heard... but never seen it going on. I'd like to, though. Especially if it's sexy young guys doing it.

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:19 pm

Give you one guess what happened right after this pic was taken...and cars are going right up and down the road about 20 feet away!![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202101 ... 3d6e6e.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:25 am

Yep. In the steamroom, in the showers, in the locker room... have done it at the beach as well.

jca155
Canada

Post by jca155 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:44 pm

Same to speedostud. I have done it in all the places he mentioned.

As long as you do it quietly and safely, I don't see a problem with it.

It would be even better if someone could join though! Haha :lol:
Johnny in Vancouver

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:35 pm

Done it at the pool showers. That’s about it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:09 am

I think maybe half my wanks have been 'In public', either in a public place or witnessed- and sometimes assisted- by likeminded guys. I began 'Danger wanking' pretty much as soon as I started masturbating aged 13. My orgasms are really intense and especially when I was younger very vocal. I quickly realised I couldn't be discreet enough to beat off in my bedroom in my parents house with its thin walls. Ironically I felt more private doing it in the local woods where anyone could have seen me, it was the place I felt I could bring my whole self to orgasm if that makes sense.

Many of my teenage Danger Wanks were in lycra as cycling was my way of scouting out new locations for jacking off and getting my- inevitably- embarrassing parents out of my hair! I've had plenty of true speedo wanks outside too, a really good one was my boyfriend bringing me off in my blue Speedo Endurance in a woodland on a golf course behind the beach. I don't like golfer's!

There's been so many that logically someone must have seen but I've never been challenged by anyone or aware of anyone watching. So, yeah I'd urge you to get your speedos on and your rocks off in the forest. It is a sexual thrill that never goes stale, feeling the sun on your chest, wind tickling your arse, the cold tingling your bollocks, maybe rain too and your cock feeling hot to the touch in your hand. Plus the buzz of risk too. Really loosing it outside feels elemental its a primal scream for your cock and probably the most intense solo sexual hit that's available.
Real men wear Speedo's

Harsh1994
Peru

Post by Harsh1994 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:23 am

I have done it once in the pool showers three years ago, however there wasn't anybody around me. Then I have done it two or three times at the beach, in certain zones or times where ther wasn't any people walking near me, I was into the water and jerked off until cum while staring at the sun. Obviously, I have done all that with my speedos on.
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.