G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Singaporean

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

sovasamo

Singaporean

Post by sovasamo » Fri May 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Hi guys , i'm sure you guys saw pictures of me in the blue and super tight arena speedo i'm currently 19 , and i love speedos . I'm singaporean :D <3 Arena Speedos

Adios

sovasamo

Re: Singaporean

Post by sovasamo » Mon May 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Anyone from Singapore here? Yohoo!

chicagospeedoguy

Post by chicagospeedoguy » Tue May 17, 2011 3:56 am

Not from Singapoe, but definitly a big fan of Asians in speedos. Would love to see some photos sometime.

sovasamo

Post by sovasamo » Tue May 17, 2011 6:11 pm

chicagospeedoguy wrote:Not from Singapoe, but definitly a big fan of Asians in speedos. Would love to see some photos sometime.
That's cool! Mee too , i love it so much , i have a few picture of myself in arena speedo , u can check it out under the Speedo Photo section :D , have to find it though. :P

<3 speedos
Singapore

Post by <3 speedos » Wed May 18, 2011 3:42 am

sovasamo wrote:Anyone from Singapore here? Yohoo!
hi
nil

sagaguy1

Post by sagaguy1 » Sat May 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Would also like to see some photos, thanks