G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

I'm starting my own swimwear brand. Would love your expert help choosing a design

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

danp142
Great Britain

Re: I'm starting my own swimwear brand. Would love your expert help choosing a design

Post by danp142 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:05 pm

UPDATE

So it's been a while since I posted these first designs. I'm back with a modified cut that I think works better than the first two, kind of a combination. I also have more patterns as you can see. I'm going for both comfortable, bold and sexy. I added an extra seamline in the crotch so your junk isn't squashed but the ass is still tight.

I'm trying to make a brand that's 70% fun and 30% sexy, hence the colourful patterns. I know it's not going to be to everyone's taste but would love to know your opinions.

Speedotommy
Great Britain

Re: I'm starting my own swimwear brand. Would love your expert help choosing a design

Post by Speedotommy » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:36 pm

danp142 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:05 pm
UPDATE

So it's been a while since I posted these first designs. I'm back with a modified cut that I think works better than the first two, kind of a combination. I also have more patterns as you can see. I'm going for both comfortable, bold and sexy. I added an extra seamline in the crotch so your junk isn't squashed but the ass is still tight.

I'm trying to make a brand that's 70% fun and 30% sexy, hence the colourful patterns. I know it's not going to be to everyone's taste but would love to know your opinions.

These look amazing! Personally I'd go for the peaches one, a little bit cheeky and a lot of fun. I'd like more narrow sides, just personal preference, but you've done a great job and I'm sure you'll get plenty of customers <3
Single gay guy, almost always horny, living my best life! 8) Speedoing it up whenever I can

gungeboy12
United States of America

Post by gungeboy12 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:46 pm

danp142 wrote:
UPDATE

I love the look of all of them! Peaches and rain drops are my favorite. What material ratio are you currently using? I dont find speedos that are 100% polyester (or mostly sometimes) as comfortable as other materials but that's personal preference. If they end op on Amazon I could see myself buying them!

Asics87T
Australia

Post by Asics87T » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:49 am

Left cut, but would prefer even lower/narrower sides.

Generally prefer darker colours.

50/50 comfort and appearance.

Between 40 to 80AUD (30-60 usd?)

Speedomate
New Zealand

Post by Speedomate » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:30 pm

danp142 wrote:
UPDATE

All these prints are awesome. As others have said I would probably like a lower rise cut. Please update when you start selling these!