G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Cocksox at the pool or beach

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

sydsox
Australia

Cocksox at the pool or beach

Post by sydsox » Tue May 18, 2021 4:23 am

Hi all
I wanted people's opinion about wearing Cocksox swimmers to the pool. I have a pair of CX04 and CX02. The CX02 are very brief and really support the package out with an obvious buldge. So I've only worn the red pair once when at the beach when not too busy. I've worn the light blue CX04 to the local pool and heads turn a little but they are super comfy and the best for laps.

Thoughts?

packedspeedo
United States of America

Re: Cocksox at the pool or beach

Post by packedspeedo » Tue May 18, 2021 8:05 am

Depends on how many kids are around. Even a regular speedo gets comments around here. A Cocksox would probably start a riot.

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Tue May 18, 2021 8:41 am

Why would you wear a Cocksox to a public beach or pool? To what end, so to speak?

If you're wearing one for laps, wouldn't a regular swim brief be just as comfy without the potential for strife from those around you? A peaceful life is not always about what you want and your comfort, but also what may be comfortable for others around you.

Consider saving any potentially provocative items for private or like-minded locations rather than someplace public. Your mileage may vary.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat May 22, 2021 1:36 am

Look a bit too beaky/ pointy to me. I think beach would be ok, pool might be a bit much.
Real men wear Speedo's

NorthShoreDad
Australia

Post by NorthShoreDad » Sun May 23, 2021 11:58 pm

Mmmm .. nice as the bulge is, I think better for private pool wear. Enough, too much ...

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Tue May 25, 2021 7:57 am

i wouldn't wear mine to the pool or a popular beach, but i have worn them to the nudie beach and have worn them at hotel pools when the crowd is right. Had a very memorable experience in a pair at Obelisk beach in Sydney one time... :evil:

NorthShoreDad
Australia

Post by NorthShoreDad » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:11 am

Speedostud you should elaborate. Perhaps a Speedo Story in the making? Obelisk is a favourite in Sydney, with/without speedos.

marc1221

Post by marc1221 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:54 am

I wouldn't wear them to public pool or beach even in Australia, gay cruise,gay beach or private pool why not

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:42 pm

I've worn my Cocksox CX01 swim brief to the pool for lap swim, without comment or notice from anyone.

I've worn my Cocksox CX02 swim briefs to different hotel pools around the country and no one has ever batted an eye or commented on anything.

While they do show a bulge, it is not excessive or out of control.