G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

I like cruising the beach showers

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Feasty
Australia

I like cruising the beach showers

Post by Feasty » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:14 am

I like to take my time after a swim at the beach. Take some shower gel to ‘wash off the salt’ and make sure I lather up inside my speedo to get things firming up in there, just enough.
I like the randomness of being walked in on and watching them take a few glances… if I things stirring in their speedo, ramp things up a bit and flash a bit… see if they copy.
I like the surprise of others turning up and (maybe) joining in. I’m more than happy to share my shower gel… even if they need a hand 😛

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Re: I like cruising the beach showers

Post by aznspeedoboy » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:49 pm

Completely agree, it's so hot!
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:57 pm

haha completely agree! i always find, once the first guy strips off to shower, everyone follows through. except the pools in sydney arent as open as they used to be.

T88

Post by T88 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:07 pm

Thats hot!!

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:20 am

As a fantasy fine. But in real life, if it is a public facility available to all, it sounds a tad creepy. Seriously. YMMV.

Feasty
Australia

Post by Feasty » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:02 am

I dunno BozeHawk, some hot experiences at Repulse Bay showers were had….