G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedos: An Unhealthy Addiction?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

shadowmn
United States of America

Speedos: An Unhealthy Addiction?

Post by shadowmn » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:09 am

I’m just curious about what everyone’s thoughts are about your own desire to wear and own speedos. Do you think you have a fetish or obsession with speedos? Is it a problem for you or others in your life that you might have an unhealthy obsession with speedos?

I know for me, speedos are a part of my life that I don’t think I will ever give up. I think in my lifetime I have owned 200-250 pairs of speedos (not all at once). I probably own about 50 pair now and I can’t think of a time where I didn’t want to wear them. Whether it be at the beach or pool, doing yard work, washing my car, painting my deck, etc. When the sun is out, I want to speedo no matter what I’m doing. It just makes life that much more enjoyable.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

52dno98
United States of America

Re: Speedos: An Unhealthy Addiction?

Post by 52dno98 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:16 pm

Fetish for sure. I don't think about wearing speedos ALL the time in every situation, but I definitely think about them a lot. It's never caused me any performance problems with my wife, and while I have a pretty big collection like you, it's not like I'm spending every paycheck on speedos.

As far as fetishes go, I figure mine is pretty benign and relatively harmless.

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:38 pm

52dno98 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:16 pm
Fetish for sure. I don't think about wearing speedos ALL the time in every situation, but I definitely think about them a lot. It's never caused me any performance problems with my wife, and while I have a pretty big collection like you, it's not like I'm spending every paycheck on speedos.

As far as fetishes go, I figure mine is pretty benign and relatively harmless.
Agreed. I don’t think about them all the time either and certainly much less during the winter months. I don’t think it’s unhealthy, but my wife would probably disagree just because she doesn’t care for them and would rather me spend my money on “nice” clothes that I wear on a regular basis. Let’s face it, next to speedos, regular clothes are boring. Hahaha
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:21 pm

No, I enjoy wearing them and trying new ones, but they do not dominate my life!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:36 pm

shadowmn wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:09 am
I’m just curious about what everyone’s thoughts are about your own desire to wear and own speedos. Do you think you have a fetish or obsession with speedos? Is it a problem for you or others in your life that you might have an unhealthy obsession with speedos?

I know for me, speedos are a part of my life that I don’t think I will ever give up. I think in my lifetime I have owned 200-250 pairs of speedos (not all at once). I probably own about 50 pair now and I can’t think of a time where I didn’t want to wear them. Whether it be at the beach or pool, doing yard work, washing my car, painting my deck, etc. When the sun is out, I want to speedo no matter what I’m doing. It just makes life that much more enjoyable.
I probably have a couple dozen accumulated over years. I add a couple a year as some get stretched out. I just like how they look. I wear them around the house in the Florida summer. It's a real incentive to watch my weight and stay at least half way fit. Not a fetish, but I really like them. I've liked them since high school. Riding on the hip bone, they really make a guy look good.
Long time Speedo® lover

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:35 am

shadowmn wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:38 pm
my wife would probably disagree just because she doesn’t care for them and would rather me spend my money on “nice” clothes that I wear on a regular basis.
How did you break your wife into your speedo obsession? My wife knows I wear them to swim in (and makes fun of my speedo tan), but probably doesn't have any clue as to how much I get off from wearing them- and I know she doesn't know how many I have.

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:55 pm

52dno98 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:35 am
shadowmn wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:38 pm
my wife would probably disagree just because she doesn’t care for them and would rather me spend my money on “nice” clothes that I wear on a regular basis.
How did you break your wife into your speedo obsession? My wife knows I wear them to swim in (and makes fun of my speedo tan), but probably doesn't have any clue as to how much I get off from wearing them- and I know she doesn't know how many I have.
Well I’ve been wearing speedos since we met. She’s actually the one who convinced me to drop my shorts for the first time at the beach to reveal my speedo. Since then it’s been a slippery slope of speedos. She put up with it for a while and at one point we did own a pool so it made sense. Now though, her tolerance for me wearing speedos at the beach isn’t what it used to be. On vacation somewhere tropical is where she “accepts” it. Local beaches though, she does not and basically will not go to the beach if I wear them.

She doesn’t know exactly how many I have, but she knows I have a lot. At this point she just has to accept me for who I am. I don’t have to wear speedos at the beach and will do so to appease her, but when it’s vacation time… the shorts come off.

Speedo82
Denmark

Post by Speedo82 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:38 am

When my drawer was full my wife started to comment about my huge amout of swimwear, so now I have startet a "one in - one out" rule. That have limited my purchases to 3-4 new ones a year - almost matching what I wear out

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:57 am

I used to have 160 pairs about 6 years ago, so I sold and gave away about 100 pairs in total. I am now up to about 110 pairs, I don’t think about them all the time and I don’t wear them as often as I would like. To be honest I am stating to become bored of them, I am even considering getting rid of quite a lot of them through either selling them or giving them away.

I have enjoyed Speedos since I was about 10/11 yrs old and it has been with me up until now. But as I get older I no longer feel the same about them. I don’t have the same fascination for them as I did when I was in my 20’s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:23 pm

I don't think I have an unhealthy addiction. I don't think too much about it during the day and it doesn't affect my day. I love them though and I do like to have ones that are not ordinary. My problem is that I hardly throw out the old ones, and the old ones pikle up.

Masturbation might be a different story though! :lol:

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:58 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:23 pm
=My problem is that I hardly throw out the old ones, and the old ones pikle up.
:shock:
Long time Speedo® lover

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:59 am

I love speedos and think about them frequently, like maybe several times a day, but they do not dominate my life or my thoughts. Speedos are a significant component of an overall swimsuit-swimming-diving-freediving-breath holding-sun tanning-bikini fetish that I have. But I only wish I were wearing a speedo other than anything in situations where swimsuits are normally worn, not in any other every day activity. (Unless I have one on underneath as underwear, like I used to do when I was younger and horny-er).

Watching the Olympics currently and seeing the diving and the water polo plays right into my love of speedos and swimsuits in general. I see the dudes playing water polo in their speedos and I think how magnificent that is and how silly it would be if they were wearing board shorts. I watch women's beach volleyball and love how tiny their bikini bottoms have become, and not to mention loving seeing all those hot looking women flexing all over the place, but I don't spend any time at all watching men playing beach volleyball in their tank tops and long board shorts. But if the dudes were wearing speedos, I probably would be watching.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

marc1221

Post by marc1221 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:44 pm

Probably only considered unhealthy if it gets in the way of anything. For example spendijg money on speedos if you can't pay rent, or thinking about speedos when ur meant to do assignments

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:42 am

Thom wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:58 pm
Oops... :lol: maybe I meant pile up... but I think I'll stick with pikle up. :lol:

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:50 pm

Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:42 am
Thom wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:58 pm
Oops... :lol: maybe I meant pile up... but I think I'll stick with pikle up. :lol:
ROFL!!!! :lol:
Long time Speedo® lover

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:01 am

Erm I have a confession to make.

Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been well years since my last confession.
Over the last 2 weeks I have bought 2 pairs of Budgy smugglers trunks. Think I may have a problem. What should I do?

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:36 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:01 am

Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been well years since my last confession.
Over the last 2 weeks I have bought 2 pairs of Budgy smugglers trunks. Think I may have a problem. What should I do?

post pics

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:30 am

ChicagoDan wrote:
Speedoaddict wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:01 am

post pics
I haven’t even tried them on yet. They are still in the packets.

Papadoop
Great Britain

Post by Papadoop » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:21 pm

I have to admit I struggle with my desires just such a turn on wearing them in public and they just feel sooooo good makes my tackle and buttocks feel so tight but comfy and orgasmic

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:55 am

Papadoop wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:21 pm
just such a turn on wearing them in public and they just feel sooooo good makes my tackle and buttocks feel so tight but comfy and orgasmic
I'm with you. I wish I could figure out what wire got crossed in my head where I think that wearing a soft, tight little speedo is so fucking sexy, but I do. It just feels so good!