G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

VPL thoughts

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

sydsox
Australia

VPL thoughts

Post by sydsox » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:37 am

Hi all

A few weeks ago there was discussion about VPL with briefs. Around that time I had worn my light blue Cocksox CX04 for laps. It is an anatomy hugger so I like to ensure there is good definition.

For those that are uncut, do you keep pulled back when wearing briefs or not? I find the pulled back look gives a really nice definition (bulge) for the VPL and even on those cold days being slightly see through it was looking fine.

Thoughts please!

speedostud
Canada

Re: VPL thoughts

Post by speedostud » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:34 am

Love Cocksox, I have a navy pair that I wore to the pool one time and it got a ton of looks... Pretty much had a semi from the attention the whole time.

Also, super hot to spot a guys skin pulled back on his cock when he takes his speedos off in the changerooms... pics please!

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:53 pm

speedostud wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:34 am
Love Cocksox, I have a navy pair that I wore to the pool one time and it got a ton of looks... Pretty much had a semi from the attention the whole time.

Also, super hot to spot a guys skin pulled back on his cock when he takes his speedos off in the changerooms... pics please!
I wish I hadn't been circumcised, so I'd have the option of pulling back. It's always pulled back, permanently.
Long time Speedo® lover

sydsox
Australia

Post by sydsox » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:42 pm

Would love to post a pic but it’s been a while since getting to the pool due to lockdown. I do get a look of looks as it sticks tight when wet and looks great. Pulled back the definition is a bigger head turner. I had an interesting experience at a spa and sauna in Italy once in them. Kept getting asked to turn on the jets.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:42 pm

I bought a pair of light blue Aussiebums and cut the liner out. It's actually VPL gone wild when they are wet... I'll see if I can get the courage up to post a pic... not much to the imagination. I wore them to the nude beach in Sydney, which wasn't too bad as most people were naked... but I'd love to wear them to a proper beach (maybe at a quiet time) and have a few blokes see me in them. *I'm a hopeless showoff in public, in case you didn't know.

10decguy

Post by 10decguy » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:49 am

speedostud wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:42 pm
I bought a pair of light blue Aussiebums and cut the liner out. It's actually VPL gone wild when they are wet... I'll see if I can get the courage up to post a pic... not much to the imagination. I wore them to the nude beach in Sydney, which wasn't too bad as most people were naked... but I'd love to wear them to a proper beach (maybe at a quiet time) and have a few blokes see me in them. *I'm a hopeless showoff in public, in case you didn't know.
Well, then i would say "don't be shy to showoff over here as well" :lol:

sydsox
Australia

Post by sydsox » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:02 am

Sadly no where to wear them at the moment. I had a pair of white ABs in the WJ nylon range (from a few years ago). They went completely see through and weren't lined either. Wore them to a quiet beach.

There are some other US brands that a quite nice too like Rick Majors and LASC. Don't see much mentioned about them. The Rick Majors are classy and have a great pouch. Easily the most form fitting that can be worn for laps at the pool. They have thongs as well but can't see a place to wear them.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:25 am

sydsox wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:02 am
The Rick Majors are classy and have a great pouch. Easily the most form fitting that can be worn for laps at the pool. They have thongs as well but can't see a place to wear them.
I googled and just ordered a swim thong, thanks for the tip!
prld.xlg.jpg
prld.xlg.jpg (19.08 KiB) Viewed 5613 times
Not sure where I'll wear it at the beach - might have to wait for my next trip to Provincetown or Miami.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:26 am

sydsox wrote:
I had a pair of white ABs in the WJ nylon range (from a few years ago). They went completely see through and weren't lined either. Wore them to a quiet beach.
I love wearing something a bit slutty like that in public, somewhere not busy, so you get the full attention of anyone that's around... you feel so free and uninhibited.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:10 pm

This is my AB Freshwater suit wet. The white, Ice Blue & Club Noosa's give even better VPL.
Attachments
ABFreshwtrWet.png
Wet
ABFreshwtrWet.png (395.43 KiB) Viewed 5095 times

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:07 am

It hasn't been much of an issue for me. I'm uncut but I don't pull my foreskin back.

sydsox
Australia

Post by sydsox » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:31 am

speedostud wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:25 am
sydsox wrote:
The Rick Majors are classy and have a great pouch. Easily the most form fitting that can be worn for laps at the pool. They have thongs as well but can't see a place to wear them.
I googled and just ordered a swim thong, thanks for the tip!

prld.xlg.jpg

Not sure where I'll wear it at the beach - might have to wait for my next trip to Provincetown or Miami.
Post a pic when you get it. Nice place to start!

sydsox
Australia

Post by sydsox » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:44 am

it's a pity AB don't make the ice blue anymore. It has a clean look dry and you can get away with the see through when wet. I have a cocksox cx04 in light blue which does the same.