G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Miami Beach/South Beach

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

trance399
Canada

Re: Miami Beach/South Beach

Post by trance399 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:50 pm

speedostud wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:35 am
No straight guys in Speedos, but lots walking the beach with their gf’s - usually in dork shorts.
Hey I'm straight and on south beach in a Speedo!
🎶

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:52 pm

Woot woot! Love it1

tanodle5
United States of America

Post by tanodle5 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:38 am

I know this is an older thread, but yes I have to chime in.... Miami resident here. Straight, often visit south beach and wear a speedo. Usually hang out by south point park because the parking is easier/less insane down there. It is typical for me to see at least one other guy in a speedo when I'm out there. I usually wear my more traditional stuff (Speedo Solars, for example) rather than the more risque stuff in that part of town.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:41 am

tanodle5 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:38 am
I know this is an older thread, but yes I have to chime in.... Miami resident here. Straight, often visit south beach and wear a speedo. Usually hang out by south point park because the parking is easier/less insane down there. It is typical for me to see at least one other guy in a speedo when I'm out there. I usually wear my more traditional stuff (Speedo Solars, for example) rather than the more risque stuff in that part of town.
The beach is beautiful, but the traffic is getting insane. I live in a county further north, and the traffic this season has been awful.
Long time Speedo® lover

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:12 am

It has been a few years since I was in the South Beach area, but when I was there I definitely did not miss the opportunity to stroll the beach and swim in the resort pool in my KoalaSwim bikini! Of course, there were no negative comments from anyone, rather lots of smiles and friendly comments instead. I would enjoy spending more time at the resorts down there, but it is not in the cards right now.

Pierre Leclerc
Brazil

Post by Pierre Leclerc » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:12 pm

speedostud wrote:
No straight guys in Speedos, but lots walking the beach with their gf’s - usually in dork shorts.
Brazilian heterosexuals and some Latinos tend to wear speedos on Florida beaches.

tanodle5
United States of America

Post by tanodle5 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:43 am

speedostud wrote:
This straight guy begs to differ! I live in Miami and spend lots of time in my speedos out by 12th street beach.

jason_greets
United States of America

Post by jason_greets » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:03 pm

I just came back from South Beach and can confirm that it is Speedo friendly. I wore mine recently and had no issues.

There were a lot of international tourists who don't have this negative perception of speedos. It wasn't uncommon to see fathers in speedos walking with their wives and kids. I also saw two buffed muscular men holding hands in speedos.

In brief, all kinds of men wear speedos in South Beach.
Boardshorts are trash. Wear speedos instead :!: :)